Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RingingCedars;1157791 wrote: It's tuckage but the wrong time of day for the wonder undies. You are lovely too:welcome:
    Okay, I'll bite: what are wonder undies?

O-o-o-o, I just saw a snake doctor fly by the window here in Virginia. They're beautiful!

BTW: What's the economy like "down under"? I'm thoroughly disgusted with the good ole US of A--- not that I could afford to move anyway, but I can dream.

:thanks:

Juja
    "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1157999 wrote: At least you mention me in your posts as well. Something that Froglet "forgets" to do
      I NEVER forget to mention you. I choose to ignore you. Now get to bed!

*** adds smiling winky thingy to indicate I'm making a gibe, a joke ***

(See Kaza - when we really like someone we tease them relentlessly)

Jujube - economy here is good - we've survived remarkably well.

Good morning all delicious spurtle wielders. May your day be bountiful.

Comment

sapphire1;1157946 wrote: What happened to our www. ban.masterchef.org.boring.au Raggsy, looks like you have gone over to the dark side!!!!!
        No no no no. I erred momentarily, swept along with the Undie tide of Delicious,and for a while fell under the heady influence of fine cooking. But now you have guided me back to the straight pathway. Tropic of Capricorn next week for me! And.....
        I'm going to start New Scientist article reviews with Missy, and anyone else who buys this great mag.
        PS Agree with Bridge about the pork crackling. How do they do it.

ATTENTION ALL DELICIOUS READERS

Turn to page 13.

Tony Abbot?

OK I'm off to Bowral ant Wingelllo.

Back this arvo.

REQUEST: Any ideas for a nice salad for BBQ I'm having tomorrow. For 5 people. Or side dishes. Thanks.

Your loving Raggsy.

Comment

Juja;1158028 wrote: Okay, I'll bite: what are wonder undies?

O-o-o-o, I just saw a snake doctor fly by the window here in Virginia. They're beautiful!

BTW: What's the economy like "down under"? I'm thoroughly disgusted with the good ole US of A--- not that I could afford to move anyway, but I can dream.

:thanks:

Juja
          Wot iz a snake doctor?

Comment

morning all, just zooming by to wish you all a wonderful, fantastic and fabulous week. I'm off to the salt mines, cant check into social media(its evil ya know) while I'm there boo hoo.

Juju the economy is good here, but if you are planning to move, get as far south as you possibly can, away from MC addicts, spurtle wielding maniacs and yes I am going to mention this one......fanatics on steam mops!!!!!!!!

If you need clarification on all/any of these suggestions...the (others) will be on hand while I'm away to fill you in., Love and best wishes Safffxxxxxxxx
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

ERRR What is a snake doctor????
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Morning all undies, sundries and international guest snake doctors etc. How we all doing? Jujube dont listen to Saphs, go north lots of sunshine and water....

Visiting private certifier this arvo to see if we can get a house on the flood plain that isnt. If not its a no go....we cant build up the mountain as there is a vegetation preservation order on it....Funnily enough the house on the other side of the crick is lower than where we want to put ours and its on a slab... just too much to think about so will wait and do the non thinking thingy. Locust on the improve but will keep him home today. Good company too, nice presence and quiet coz he's not telling his little brother to shut up all the time. Planning for the day and back in bed with the laptop and tea. Could be gourmet burger day...

Comment

Rags;1158210 wrote:

ATTENTION ALL DELICIOUS READERS

Turn to page 13.

Tony Abbot?

OK I'm off to Bowral ant Wingelllo.

Back this arvo.

REQUEST: Any ideas for a nice salad for BBQ I'm having tomorrow. For 5 people. Or side dishes. Thanks.

Your loving Raggsy.
                  Yes, BUT a hot Italian looking Tony Abbott. It doesnt exist in real life.

Comment

Sunny do you get these two?

So Much, Daily Deals, Group Buying, Discount Coupons, Discount Vouchers, Brisbane

The Best Daily Deals in Brisbane - Citywide - Unlimited DVD and Blu-Ray Rental for Five Weeks

Ouffer isnt bad either...but I cant find a current link....later

Does this make me a spammer?

Comment

Yes, I'll bite back Jujube :H. What is a snake doctor ?

Didn't realise Tony Rabbit was in Delish-arse or I would have picked it up with tongs.

Have you noticed when you're typing a post how many red squiggly lines the average Undie gets under their words because we spell like Undies and not like the rest of the world ???:H
                      Always amuses me.

Come out come out Kaza..:l sowwy love.....I tease everyone I like/love. Both in the Undie draw and out. You should meet me 'live'

And to prove it I'm going to open fire on Trippy this week for no discernable reason.

Observation from the yellow pages this morning.....the listing on pg 400 and summat.....'Nurses - Nightclubs'.:H
                      Oh the irony.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

morning all

sorry have'nt been posting for a couple of days, been feeling awful here,
                        Got blody vertigo and could'nt stop being sick !!!

will read back and catch up with yous later

Comment

Morning,

Well, isn't it just maarvellous when we get a nice overdue long deep restful sleep in. The sort that your body and mind is saying to you......'you need this ya doodyhead'. Noice, and i feel terrific!

Hope you feel better real soon there Lily.

Busy fashioning spurtle's today out of left over wood.

What is a snake doctor? Aspy you spurtlebrains. Hope all's well mate.

A day magnanimous in its magnificence to all wundies.

Here you are Kaza!

‪Guittarista's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning,

Well, isn't it just maarvellous when we get a nice overdue long deep restful sleep in. The sort that your body and mind is saying to you......'you need this ya doodyhead'. Noice, and i feel terrific!

Hope you feel better real soon there Lily.

Busy fashioning spurtle's today out of left over wood.

What is a snake doctor? Aspy you spurtlebrains. Hope all's well mate.

A day magnanimous in its magnificence to all wundies.

Here you are Kaza!

‪Guittarista's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi Bridgey and Lilly

Vertigo sucks. Had it earlier this year from doing a headstand in yoga class. Hope yours gets better Lilly love. I had to do this weird physio movement and then went to my yoga teacher and got on the herbals and it came good.

Bridge, why are you reading the yellow pages? i spose its a step up from the deaths column of the paper but jeez, matey....although it just dawned on me is it work related?

Decided at 9 to go to meditation class so bolted in shower and ran down the road looking suitably attractive in a gorgeous grey ensemble with hair standing on end. And turned off my phone. Now feel much better and focused. I do like Saphy's line about life being too short not to be shallow.

Comment

x-posted. Morning Mr G! You sound very boy joy germ today!

Comment

Working...
                                X