Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all are in bed. Had a few long work days and here I am, going to stay up late as I get to sleep in tomorrow. I had 11 hours at work today. I took some time out to go to Coles and look at the Dlish magazine you are all so fond of. I felt satisfied, then returned it to shelf and marched out. So yea, you guys have been busy in the drawer. I have been shopping for new furniture on gumtree. Hubs said we do not need any and we don't have room. Well guess what website he's been shopping on for the last 2 hours. He's picking out bigger couches than me.

Rags: Recipe for salad for BBQ:
    Mixed leaf lettuce (Mesculin), Top with slices of roasted pumpkin, top with chickpeas, top with fetta, top with beetroot and walnuts. Add creamy dressing.
    OR
    Chop Cos Lettuce, top with cucumber and tasty cheese, top with Schnitzel and Avo. Use creamy dressing.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hello INTNL guests,
      J, RC, Ruby, Tip, and KTab!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Have a good sleep in tomorrow/today/tomorrow - Oh, what the hell! :H
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

tawnyfrog;1158350 wrote: I made a good thought appointment today about the importance of doing the daily check-in with youse lot. I don't think it matters what the frock we talk about - the collective humour is totally uplifting. The joy of spurtles ... buying a bloody magazine ... taking the piss out of/ or enjoying MC ... none of it matters as long as it gives us something else to think about. I can't believe how much laughing I do about things that are said on this thread.

I know it's not all about frivolous stuff. I understand that each and every one of us has issues we need to address but holy heck ... I handle life better with a few chuckles up my sleeve. The crappy stuff will still be there tomorrow but for today - hey! ...

Losing my train of thought here .... oh look, there's an eagle ...
          Nice post Froggy.

[QUOTE=kaza;1158420] Hi Mr G, I was blown away by your music last night, I googled you and you came up, spent the night listening to you - WOW, hey Bridge great song about ya! Loved the other songs too Mr G. Seriously Mr G I love your music and I signed up there and then - tis beeeeaaaauuuudiful stuff, BTW have also been listening again tonight. You are such a brilliant musician not to mention person. Kudos Mr G (from me totally - I am a declared fan).
          QUOTE]

Take note everyone.

Kaz, i hope you're still smilin' when you get the bill in the mail. :H

Just joking. Thanks for your comments, and i'm chuffed you enjoyed it. :h

Gig last night, (v. noice) and with 2 hrs sleep, am orf to the coalface. L8tr fruity!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

rubywillow;1158496 wrote: And I'm busier than jumper cables at a redneck picnic.

Oh THAT was priceless to wake up to.:H

Sleepin was planned, but Jones animals had another idea. Dog jumped up on bed to play 6am. 42 kilos worth of Golden Retriever is hard to ignore. Then Athena started breakfast orders from the chicken pen. Then the devon loving cat made her wishes known.

Ah well....as we all know intimately
            there are worse ways to wake up.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

How sweet.
              An early morning cross post.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning undies, would have been involved in the cross posting but was busy reading back.

Comment

Do you know every bloody morning Pookie sits on my bedside cabinet and stares me into wakage? Doesnt speak but just looks and claws at any body parts that are visible - not my face thank dog. On a diet poor fat mite...

Comment

Good morning Undies :hallo:

Happy Saturday!
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hello Tippyroo!

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1158797 wrote: Good morning Undies :hallo:
                        What did you bring us? And stop looking out my window ...

Dog, Mr G - how can you function on two hrs sleep???

Morning all Undies - crispy, misty, moisty morning here with all animals behaving as they should. Garage sale at 9am. ***vrooooom***

Comment

Me too!! Markets to get to!!

Comment

Markets. Spices. Vegetables. Vet to exact revenge on animals. Lunch out.
                            Vrooooommm....
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

See? Thin and ladylike is not always good ...

'Thin and ladylike': slimmed down Warney's glistening new look

Comment

Morning undies! Came out for brekkie entirely for the purpose of catching up with you lot!

Did you lot know that there is tour of QI planned for Perth, Melbourne and brissie in October? Mr b and I looking at whether we can afford to come over!
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X