Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1158945 wrote: Now, ... I don't mind them cruising through the Froghouse and perching on the cross brace of the table for half an hour on occasion but I really think Missy is getting ideas above her station. Amuses the bejaysers out of me but ...

Sunny - I've NEVER had Ben and Jerrys *** sob ***
    Tawny, she is beautiful and just in her rightful place!

Dropped mr b at the airport at 4am this morning for his flight to Sydney and then on to Canberra. I have lots of indulgent stuff planned for the week he is away and I just started with a latte and bacon and blue cheese scone at the cafe that has recently opened up in my suburb. I have to confess that I came here in my jarmies ..... Which are nice enough that I could just throw a long jersey over the top and still look perfectly respectable! Bridget I will start counting points tomorrow :H

Think we will definitely come for QI in October, but sorry happy and sunny, think we will go to Melbourne so that mr b can slot it in with. Canberra work.

Reggie :l
    Mr g G- that all sounds very clever and I am impressed!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Thats ok Missy - I'd pick Melbourne myself...

Have a scone for me, I used to do the school run in PJ's until I had a flat tyre one day...not good.

Orf and into it Undies! People to take to places and things to do...

Comment

[QUOTE=Juja;1159140]I'm going to look up spurtles on eBay once I'm off here. I may NEED one of those things!

You DO need one love. I can 'feel' it from here. :H
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1159443 wrote: with a latte and bacon and blue cheese scone at the cafe that has recently opened up in my suburb.
          Wrong.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1159438 wrote: Sam Noman.

Reading back ...
            He's a horrid little man.
            His ex wife accidentally ran over him.....twice.....:H

Froggy, your lounge is Delisharse.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Right.
              Well if nobody is going to talk to me, I'm going over to the Meds thread to start a fight. :H
              Vroooom....
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MOrning all. I love my sleep ins. Decided to sell an old ring so put it on gumtree last night for 500 and we already have a request to perhaps buy. Sweet. I am thinking 2nd hand lounge money. LAdy about juicer just called. Orf to buy it. See yous in a bit.

P.S. Lily said she will try and make lunch in October with us HP!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Yay! I will bring her the gift of the Monet jigsaw.....

Comment

Hello beauty Bridge, and TF.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Sunny are you doing some sort of juice diet?

Comment

Just doing juicing to get healthy. I want to give it a go for about 10 days, hubs wants to go 7 days. Only we just had our first juice (6 apples, 5 carrots, and one pear) and I am absolutely stuffed!!!!

Comment

I don't think I will try it full for another week as we have a double dinner date planned Friday, and I want to hit the markets next weekend to stock up on fruit and veg!

What are you up to hp?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1159448 wrote: Wrong.
                            Ah yes, but you should see my menu for tomorrow!

And I had a three hour walk this afternoon

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

What are you up to hp?

I won't go on full juice for another week and a half I think. Have dinner plans next weekend and I'm looking forward to the food.

Comment

Sunny, ginger in the juice is very yummy and good for digestion!

And you know about beetroot juice , yes? :H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X