Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH TF. makes me want to be hg of yours too!
    When is it my turn?

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Your shitting me undies! Another bloody hour before they run the final round in MC?? And I am NOT watching the bloody Renovators in the interim....

Comment

And - sidenote - this is the very first MC Finale I've ever seen without a drink...bit pleased with that one...orf to watch the Simpsons....

Oops Mr Haps pulled the pin on the Simpsons, Grand Designs here we go...

Comment

Reggie;1159070 wrote: You too can I throb you :h Mr G might get Jealous... Although I'm no competition as far as he is... My arms look like shriveled up over done Coles drumsticks ..his however look the real deal ..I tried to get a half OMG tattoo on my punny bicep but the guy said come back later buddy when i have a decent canvas to paint on ..Its a bit wobbly mate ..man up ..you heard of exercise geeez..Oh well ..geeks ville for me:H:H:H
          :H

Don't worry Reggie babe. Women don't go for the rambling, sensitive, misunderstood self centered barroom muso/composer brawler from the wrong side of the track's sort ultimately. They sometimes might think they like that, but they'll always end up going for Mr. reliable with a well payed job and a house, and probably rightly so.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Reggie;1159664 wrote: Who Won!!!!!
            I spose i read about it in the Monday Papers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5r1ub00btE[/video]]‪Joe Jackson - Sunday Papers‬‏ - YouTube
            Still going.....

Comment

Their making snowmen...

Comment

Reggie, was thinking about you reading Narnia to little Regina and brought back a hugely beautiful memory of a summer at the last house we owned when I read the books to the locusts in this big hammock we had in the garden, talking huge hammock. Thanks for that...sometimes you forget the good things you do amongst the crap...

Comment

Snowmen with little carrot noses...

Comment

:l Reg you made me tear up in a good way. Been struggling a bit lately.

Comment

Oooh Oooh winner being announced!

Comment

IDK why, but Julie goodwin always looks worried

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Reggie;1159684 wrote: Take care of ya self Happs and never forget you are a wonderful person !!!! I have been struggling too but we will lick this sucker together OK ..Go easy on ya self lots of love to you !!!
                          Legend you are Reg...tuckage to you. Going to administer hugs and tucks to my boys...they are heartily sick of MC...Night undies, will leave it to Sunny and Mr G to turn off the lights. Farm is calm...

Comment

Goodnight you 2 kiddos. I am tucking you in! xo

Comment

Guitarista;1159666 wrote: :H

Don't worry Reggie babe. Women don't go for the rambling, sensitive, misunderstood self centered barroom muso/composer brawler from the wrong side of the track's sort ultimately. They sometimes might think they like that, but they'll always end up going for Mr. reliable with a well payed job and a house, and probably rightly so.
                              So that's what I've been doing wrong

Well, Kate won, because she made a carrot flavoured icecream man and dipped him in hot ice which is prolly carcinogenic truth be known. FFS.
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

me too! carrot flavoured ice-cream men sound like a bridge too far on the innovative cuisine scale :H

new week and one step closer to spring! 23 days and counting down!!
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X