Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss Behaving;1159873 wrote: me too! carrot flavoured ice-cream men sound like a bridge too far on the innovative cuisine scale :H

new week and one step closer to spring! 23 days and counting down!!
    Yikes. That sounds like flavor Kiwi Herman would love. Or was it Pee Wee?
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning Roos.
      How are ya Techie?
      All that ice cream made my pants tight. Boo.
      So onto juicing this morning.
      Booked hotel in Cairns for when parents are here.
      Just have to save to book the rest.
      Love the Panics song Reggie!
      Off to the baby doctor, trying to get one of those too!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Morning undies and sundries! Got up early, did some work, locusts delivered, walked George and now eating healthy breakfast. I have a new plan....involves eating properly, exercising and sticking to all the stuff I know I should do, blah blah blah....yes I know you know.

Also have been developing a Plan B if the land doesnt come off. Will hate to see Mr Happs if it doesnt, he will be devo'd but need to keep this boat afloat and everyone positive.

And it is very nice to wake up and know who won MC without struggling and faking a memory...

Hows your extra HG's going Froglet?

Comment

X Posted Sunny - how exciting!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1159695 wrote: So that's what I've been doing wrong

Well, Kate won, because she made a carrot flavoured icecream man and dipped him in hot ice which is prolly carcinogenic truth be known. FFS.
            :H Poor Michael...but he seemed happy even though his mum looked like she was sucking lemons for most of the finale. What is that stupid saying "takes a man to make a man"??? Wonder if that covers carrot snowmen??

Comment

Quick g'day from me ...

Boycotted MC Finale - too stupid to split it in two and ultimately didn't give an airborne fornication about the outcome.

Happy - you know the deal - if this doesn't come off, it's because there's something better waiting.

Sunny - that's fantastic news! All things crossed for you. And all the more reason to get yourself into top shape.

HG's aren't due until around lunchtime and I'm already grumpy because I can't remember what the female one is allergic to/doesn't like/never eats ... may have to spurtle her about the heid.

Catch youse when I can.

Comment

Ta matey - as always...

Orf and into it too! Things to do, people to kill....see ya soon...

Comment

sunshinetoday;1159916 wrote:
                  Oh me Gord....We're gonna have a mini Undie....that is so bloody cool Sunny.....:goodjob:
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1159917 wrote: Morning undies and sundries! Got up early, did some work, locusts delivered, walked George and now eating healthy breakfast. I have a new plan....involves eating properly, exercising and sticking to all the stuff I know I should do, blah blah blah....yes I know you know.

Blah Blah it works, blah blah

Also have been developing a Plan B if the land doesnt come off. Will hate to see Mr Happs if it doesnt, he will be devo'd but need to keep this boat afloat and everyone positive.

The Frog is right nuther one opens

And it is very nice to wake up and know who won MC without struggling and faking a memory...

I think I'd rather fake the memory for this one

Hows your extra HG's going Froglet?
                    Hiya Techie
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1159951 wrote:

HG's aren't due until around lunchtime and I'm already grumpy because I can't remember what the female one is allergic to/doesn't like/never eats ... may have to spurtle her about the heid.

Catch youse when I can.
                      Can't they just ....... y'know......fuck off or summat ?
                      I'm sick of people dropping in on you, and we don't see you for days.:upset:
                      As we know, it is all about me, and I am displeased with them.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ya loon Bridge! Truly truly said with love.
                        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

We could have a spurtle zen thing going on....
                          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

RingingCedars;1159970 wrote: We could have a spurtle zen thing going on....
                            There's nowt more zen than a spurtle ......well unless it's one of those boxes of white gravel with a little rakey thing.......
                            Right, enough of this frivolity. I have big business to do. Floors to vacuum. Washing to hang out. Groceries to buy (kill me now)

Byeeeee........
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Back from baby doctor and must head to work.
                              No baby yet. Just trying to make it happen. Apparently I have to have some operation to check my tubes in the next 4 to 6 months. Feeling a bit deflated. Oh well. All part of the process I spose. If I had a spare 7 grand laying around, I would just go straight to the IVF. Just don't have it sittin in my pocket.
                              See yous tonight after my soccer game.
                              Have a good day all undies.
                              HP, backup plans are good.
                              TF, hope you survive the HGs.
                              Bridge and RC, have a lovely one!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

sunshinetoday;1159916 wrote:
                                Ah Sunny, that's beautiful! Good luck! :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X