Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

You've changed back, Froglet :upset::upset::upset:

Great update about the chooks. When you're bored next time, instead of multiquoting and getting all emoticonned-out, you can work out different permutations of what you could have done with all those bum nuts.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1161122 wrote: You've changed back, Froglet :upset::upset::upset:
      Come to think of it, that's a good thing :l:h:l
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1161122 wrote: When you're bored next time, .....
        When I'm bored next time, rooly rooly bored, I'll process all that data and work out how many kilograms of bumnuts they produced ...

(You still stuck in traffisk?)

Comment

Glad your avatar is back to normal, it was confusing me...

Good job chookies!! How clever to lay some eggs and takeover the house from under the Froglet's nose? I am very impressed by their cunning...

Land update...contract pulling out of tomorrow...sellers looking at rejigging next door property as they own it to give a clear building parcel...stay tuned....we are still looking at getting the house and if we have to store it...so be it...will be cheaper than buying one...that is all...

Busy and important today, had to WORK! Cheeses! time for an herbal and a catch up.

Comment

myhappyplace;1161129 wrote: Glad your avatar is back to normal, it was confusing me...
            My job here is done!

Comment

Yeees, I knoooow...what cat is that btw?

Comment

O'Riley.

Comment

Hello folks,
                  Have not read back.. been too busy.. didn't even realise how far into August it had got!
                  Hope to catch up soon but in the meantime, had to share this
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_g2Pgf-C78[/video]]‪Ball Park Music - "It's Nice To Be Alive" [official music video]‬‏ - YouTube
                  Go well all of yous down the washing line

Comment

Evening chunders.
                    Most constructive day doing sweet FA here.
                    Hiya Ficks !!!
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Tawny my dear, I absolutely LOVE your chook post. They look like such beautiful ladies.

HP, hope you get the house.
                      Thanks for the tune ficks.
                      MB, where are you going on vaca.
                      RC, you're sleeping my dear. My thoughts on meds.... I used to think I do not need them no matter what. As I get older I realize people must do what is best for them. What works for them may not be what works for me. I have also come to realize sometimes they have helped me when I really needed it. I mostly now take supplements, no meds, just eye of newt sort of stuff Bridge was talking about. So if it's cool if they don't work for you. No one will bother you here about it.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1161205 wrote: Evening chunders.
                        Most constructive day doing sweet FA here.
                        Glad to hear that Bridge. You deserve a FA day. Probably an FA year!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Evening possums,

Isn't it great to be alive? What a difference just forcing ourselves to put one foot in front of the other, and getting out the door can make.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Froglette, I love the photo of the girls looking out through the window.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1161209 wrote: Evening possums,

Isn't it great to be alive? What a difference just forcing ourselves to put one foot in front of the other, and getting out the door can make.
                              Couldn't agree more my love.....now go and clean the bathroom....
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Rightyoh Unders,

I am now on my 3rd day of juice only through the juicer. We bought the juicer and decided we would go 7 to 10 days starting next week with just juicing. We gave it test run when we bought it Sunday, all the sudden cooking a meal turned into juicing something. For dinner hubs has juiced broccoli, ginger, spinach, pineapple carrot, orange, and lemons. Disgusting right? Turns out not so bad. We both feel amazing. I had to cancel out the Ben and Jerrys some how. Although I am salivating at the thought of our meal out planned for Friday night.

I hope you all are doing well.
                                Has anyone seen the Rise of the Planet of the Apes?

Comment

Working...
                                X