Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

It's official.
    I'm a fashion philistine. I can NOT tell the difference at ALL. There is no way those gauchos are any different to the capris
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

rubywillow;1161539 wrote: Spring is around your corner, buds. Fall and winter coming here (though we in the South USA really only have 2 real season - Hot as Hell and Colder than a Witches Boobies!).
      hi Rubes, is that even colder than a Mother in Laws Kiss?
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;1161578 wrote: hi Rubes, is that even colder than a Mother in Laws Kiss?
        Or a Harlot's Passion?

Comment

Bridge and Missy,

Just checked out those pics.......those dudes are the phillistines for sure. They have no clues about what the difference is at all. I might call them up and offer my services
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

tawnyfrog;1161580 wrote: Or a Harlot's Passion?
            :H:H:H

Comment

Morning lovelies, Missy B, Happstar, Sun, Tawn, Bridge, Ruby, and all to come.Still in pink pyjames, fluffy hot pink dressing gown, purple/pink shaggers slippers (dont ask me why), pink/green shaggy socks and very cool slim purple reading specs; hair all over the place...dreadlocks not far off cant pull a brush through it.........faithful black staffy curled up with me on the couch.

Had major plans to clean up house...cant be fusticated. Plan B. Stay exactly where I am till lunchtime. SPEAK TO ME

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1161563 wrote: The hardest part is policing your thoughts all the time. But I suppose it's like establishing all new habits...it takes time and a lot of repetition/practice. Like not drinking. Or more to the point building a life where drink doesn't figure.
                Yep!!!

Comment

rubywillow;1161560 wrote: Miss, I LOVE your post! I'm trying to figure out how to get into Witness Protection here in the States, but no go, or my family would find me anyway. TOOOOO many people looking at me for answers, and then complaining about their results. I shall henceforth take your stance. (Starting next week! :H)
                  Ruby I will always be grateful to you for having brought tut.com into my life. It never fails to give me a lift! But I wish I was in the right time zone so it could deliver its messages to me in the early morning instead of when I am checking my emails before I go to bed :H

sapphire1;1161585 wrote:

Had major plans to clean up house...cant be fusticated. Plan B. Stay exactly where I am till lunchtime. SPEAK TO ME
                  Go Sapph!!! I knew you would be a purpley and bright pink fluffy one :H:H (and i bet you'd like my lurid blue PJs with penguins on that I bought under the influence)
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1161588 wrote: Ruby I will always be grateful to you for having brought tut.com into my life. It never fails to give me a lift! But I wish I was in the right time zone so it could deliver its messages to me in the early morning instead of when I am checking my emails before I go to bed :H

Go Sapph!!! I knew you would be a purpley and bright pink fluffy one :H:H (and i bet you'd like my lurid blue PJs with penguins on that I bought under the influence)
                    Yep Missy, and I can just imagine you in those PJ's doing your Happy Feet impersonation:H:H:H

Comment

[QUOTE=Miss Behaving;1161556]Morning Undies!

I pressed the opt out button this morning.

"this was supposed to be your year, but you are still giving everybody else's issues more attention than your own. When are you going to start your year?" Hence the opt out button this morning. QUOTE]

Miss B-I would like to know how in the hell to do that?!?!? How do I opt out of taking care of a nursing-home bound mother, and a father who needs my help figuring things out?!?! ARGHHH. I want to get in the Witness Protection Plan, too.:creepydude:[

Ruby--I can't wait for winter! I love it. It's cold, dark, and no one has big expectations for you to do tons of stuff. Plus, no flowers to water, no windows to wash, no grass to mow. Give me the crystal clear starry nights of January anytime. Oh, and then there are sweatpants, the best piece of clothing ever invented. I have my favorites that I caress before I put them on. I've already started buying them at thrift stores for my upcoming snuggles. Oh, I need to come up with a winter drink. Hmmm--anyone have any thoughts besides hemlock?

I thought gauchos were like a below the knee skirt but divided for each leg. That's what they were in my earlier days.

You all are pretty tame tonight-- today-- whatever... Jeez, I came here to be entertained. Dumbass here finally looked up your time--you're 14 hours ahead of me. I guess you're all at work, you poor schmucks.:H
                      "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Why don't the quotes I want to use show up in the blue box? I click on quote. I hate shite like this.:damn:
                        "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

tawnyfrog;1161127 wrote: When I'm bored next time, rooly rooly bored, I'll process all that data and work out how many kilograms of bumnuts they produced ...

(You still stuck in traffisk?)

Assuming Missy lays 55 gram eggs, she has produced 18,645 grams of eggs, and assuming Bridge lays 60 gram eggs, she has produced a whopping 19,740 grams worth of eggs.

And this includes the eggs I smuggled into the USA for Techie.

So, how much do your girls weigh? Then you can tell us how many times their own body weight they have produced in googy eggs.

Just catching up on the last 3 days of posts. I hate it when that black doggy sits next to me.
                          Maybe that is when I really should be on the Undies, posting.

Comment

Guitarista;1161209 wrote: Evening possums,

Isn't it great to be alive?
                            Yep, when I'm not sitting in a mood of self pity and depression.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1161221 wrote: :H Do they sell it in pint measures ?:H
                              Speaking of pints, where do rural show organiser get the old pint milk bottles from to display the dahlias?

Comment

London..... Kimberley...... just sent a pm to see if she's OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X