Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, orf to bed for me, but not before 2 things. 1. Potentially harrassing the meds thread, but more importantly 2. Telling Sunnystar how special she really is, and how it's very brave, gutsy, and fair dinkum she is, as a person having a fairdinkum crack at taking her life back. That is heroic stuff, not just for Sunstar, but for all of us here who have decided to take that road.

That is all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

NIghters Gstr, orf to bed myself, now that I've had my ice cream!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

sunshinetoday;1161855 wrote: NIghters Gstr, orf to bed myself, now that I've had my ice cream!
        Excellent. Choc soy here myself.

Night friend. :goodjob:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Sweet dreams Sunshine, Mr G and all Undies.
          Nice conversation there you two.:h
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

RingingCedars;1161868 wrote: Sweet dreams Sunshine, Mr G and all Undies.
            Nice conversation there you two.:h
            Nice to see you as always RC. :h

I'm hitting the hay. See ya.

Comment

But, before i go and be a rude fucker.

How are you going RC?

Comment

AW, not rude, I knew you was tuckin in Mr. G. I'm going well enough, thanks for asking. Sorry I don't always reply back when you ask about me. Just seems irrelevant after the fact--or things change so quickly...sometimes in 12 hours these days. I am far and away better than I was a year ago and ever improving methinks. Hate those damn black dog days too... You sound terrificly satisfied with your life. Keep it rockin friend. xo

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

RingingCedars;1161879 wrote: AW, not rude, I knew you was tuckin in Mr. G. I'm going well enough, thanks for asking. Sorry I don't always reply back when you ask about me. Just seems irrelevant after the fact--or things change so quickly...sometimes in 12 hours these days. I am far and away better than I was a year ago and ever improving methinks. Hate those damn black dog days too... You sound terrificly satisfied with your life. Keep it rockin friend. xo
                  No worries mate. I battle a little with the balck dog, not to mention spelling RC, but it's not overwhelming for me luckily. And yep, things can change for us overnight, but we must remain positive in our outlook, and step out that door, one foot in front of the other. Pure and simple. Sounds easy i know, but this is the truth, and it is our's.

Take care and catch up soon. G-bloke.

Comment

Can't wait for cooler weather again so I can wear my sylish (leopard spotted) wellies again without sweaty legs.
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1161918 wrote: Can't wait for cooler weather again so I can wear my sylish (leopard spotted) wellies again without sweaty legs.
                      Ruby, stop it. You're turning me on! :h

G' Night

Comment

Guitarista;1161925 wrote: Ruby, stop it. You're turning me on! :h

G' Night
                        Going to bed turned on?? I know what yer doin......:H
                        (said in childish chant, of course)

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RingingCedars;1161929 wrote: Going to bed turned on?? I know what yer doin......:H
                          (said in childish chant, of course)
                          :blush:

Comment

Wa 'dja get up for a smoke?:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Guitarista;1161925 wrote: Ruby, stop it. You're turning me on! :h

G' Night
                              Can't help it. It's the wild animal in me.
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Mr. G, glad you have the day off to sleep after staying awake so late.

Hiya RC and Ruby.

Morning everyone and welcome to Friday! So excited to be heading to work for a shorter than normal shift (7 hours.) Then dinner and movie tonight with another couple. I have been salivating at the thought of my Soy vegetarian Kun Pao Chicken meal tonight, and movie popcorn as well. Then after the weekend probably back to the juice.
                                I hope you all have a lovely day and are feeling good.
                                Reggie I hope you have a smile on your face today!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Working...
                                X