X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

Morning all, and a lovely but coolish morning it is here

Hope you are all doing well
    Sorry have'nt visited for a few days, been oot and aboot a lot, and being busy and important
    You know my life is so much better with out AL, the things I am acheiving and so so much happier ,AL just does'nt fit into my life now, so long may this feeling last.

A big big thank you to you all, for helping me get here, and I love you all heaps:l:l
    now thats my mushie bit over with.......

Whats on your agenders for today

am off to have a cuppa

Comment

Morning undies et al, Sunny, Lilly, your both looking goood.

How bizarre, I woke up this morning and was thinking about Vintage Girl and her last couple of posts and then flick to here and there's Mr G and Sunny discussing same...how this site permeates your life throws me sometimes. 99% of the time I think of the positives but those posts by VG threw me at the time as I disagreed with her attitude that the senior members really dont care about the newbies. Mr G is a case in point, ALWAYS caring and concerned about the entire site not just the Undies...anyway just saying it helps to know your all out there in cyber land.

Little bit worried about Kaza, havent heard word for a bit...

Here with a cuppa too Lilly and have time to catch up, not so busy and important today which is a relief.

Comment

Sunny what is in soy vegetarian Kun Pao Chicken may I ask? Cannot wait to eat out with you! Kun Pao always makes me think of Seinfeld.

Comment

Morning Lilly and Sunny! Good to hear you both so chipper!

Guitarista;1161727 wrote: Maybe squeeze some lurvin in there too if i'm lucky.
          Never mind the music - I want to know more about this!

Raining here and I have to head out into it with my trainer in about 10mins. Looking forward to the shower afterwards!!
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

and morning Happy!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy! How is your knee holding up with the training?

Comment

actually my knee has been pretty good over the last couple of weeks, thanks fr asking! I keep wearing a support bandage, and ice it straight away afterwards, and my trainer has been giving me lots of knee-strengthening exercises. Has yours fully healed?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

My pygmy goat is lonely, so I'm gonna start tomorrow looking for a buddy for her. Do you guys have fainting goats? That's what Hubs wants. (Think that's the evil in him, though).

http://youtu.be/njpyiyouhLc[/video]]Fainting Goats (Jump Then Fall) - YouTube
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

tawnyfrog;1161718 wrote: Help me out here, guys ... whenever I try to listen to someone's youtubes, I get about 3 or 4 seconds of sound and then the little wheel goes round and around and then I get another 3 or 4 seconds .... it takes me FOREVER to listen to a whole song and I must admit, I lose interest. What am I doing wrong?
                    Nothing. It is because of electricity. I'm the same. It is having to load and transmit.

Comment

Reggie;1161766 wrote: Me too..any chance this bugger will piss off soon!!!!!!! ...Raggsey big huggs to you !!!! Seems that Black Doggy likes a few of us

Ah, thanks Reggie. It's a bugger isn't it. Gimme a few days and I'll be posting again.

Going to Cooma (via Wingello) tonight for Ulick O'Boyle's wake. (see Sinny Morning Herald Monaday Obits.). Will stay with friends.

TAWNY:
                      They are on tank water etc. I said do not make beds up as it is so annoying having to wash sheets after only one use. We will bring sleeping bags. She almost leapt down the phone and hugged me.

Comment

Just got this pm from Kimberley in London. Good to know she's OK.

Yeah I'm ok thanks but it has all been a bit mental in London. Where I live has a few smashed windows but nothing major. of course that hasn't been the story and Hackney and Tottenham, which are just up the road.

on Monday in particular there was just a creepy atmosphere all over London as no-one knew where it would kick off next. I had to go to Tottenham yesterday and it's just so many boarded-up windows. But hopefully it has mostly died down now.

I should be back to my bouncy self in a few days. Have been reading but not really taking in your posts as so tied up in my little world at the moment.
                        Mr G. Your thoughts about " How are you".... so very important. Particularly on MWO where there are going to be a lot of fragile people.

Comment

:groupluv:
                          sunshinetoday;1161805 wrote: Hello lovlies,

Juju, I think you're out there. HELLOOOOO!

Reg, are you having a bit better night?
                          Hallo-o-o, sunshinetoday!

I'm here, and thank you very much for asking. You were so-o-o right in one of your posts: being acknowleged on this site is of utmost importance. :lipstick:

My black pooch has left the building, but the gray cat remains. Ah, life. All will be well, all will be well....

Love you guys!:groupluv:[
                          "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Bridget-t-t-t, and all wonderoo friends,

I checked out the med site 'cause you guys are always "referencing" it, and I found these jokes regarding headlights:

What does a 75 year old woman have between her breasts that a 25 year old doesn't?
                            Her navel.

What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?
                            If we don't get some support soon, people are going to think we're
                            nuts.

Then they started talking about neutered dogs and "neuticals." Man, am I getting an education from everyone on MWO.:H

I want to hear back from you, Bridget! Give it to me, baby!!
                            "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Hi Raggsey! Hope the Cooma trip is a memorable farwell. Hi Juja! You are sounding a lot better today.?..

Missy, knee is clicking along nicely...going to risk heels tonight at sons formal...not that we are attending, just chauffeurs having dinner close by..

Comment

Morning all,

Noice sleep in here (thanks Sunny) after an evening of yer high camp shenanigans, and marvellous discussion. (You've gotta watch them International guests. They can lead a bloke astray)

Missy, re some lurvin', I think it'll just end up being me and me ol guitar again. :new:
                                You must be feeling ace after your workout.

Hi Rags! Safe travel's. What brand of sleeping bag do youse use, and what's the colour scheme?

Hiya HP, Lily, and Jujujah woman. How are you Kaza?

Have a beaut day everyone!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X