X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

P.S.
    I just want to have a quick whinge.
    I had a boatload of customers today that I just wanted to verbally assault due to their serious attitude problems. One lady started off my day by having a 7 minute whinge about a salad she purchased from the shop I work at 3 days ago, and how it had to much lettuce. She informed me she wouldn't be back in to pay for lettuce, or next time she would ask us to put topping only in her salad. I asked her why she didn't just bring it back at the time. Seriously, she sees the salad she is buying is half lettuce, and if she doesn't want lettuce, don't buy a fusking salad. Other awesome things from today. Fruit and veg guy delivers mushy avos and states they are fine. I put my foot down and they were sent back. Another customer tells staff member they want they food NOW. She states to them they asked for it to be heated. Customer states "just give me my food now." If you ask for something we try and deliver, please don't abuse staff for doing as you requested. FFS.

So glad to be home.
    Going to walk pups then shower to vroom to dinner.
    Glad you had a good sleep in Gster.
    TF, I only imagine what your reaction would be to some of the customers that come my way.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

HP, Here is the link to find the local Ben and Jerrys pint nearest you.
      Don't stress my dear. It will be BEAUTIFUL!!!! It will go by to fast. I have spare gaba calms, but you're a bit to far for my free time frame!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Where To Find Us

Comment

Where To Find Us

Jeez my marbles falling all over the place. Here is the link to Ben and Jerrys, now you know what you're finding.... :new:

Comment

myhappyplace;1162120 wrote: I am having a huge anxiety attack over the locusts formal tonight!
            My nephew turned 16 on the 8th. On the 9th he went and got his Learner's Permit. My sister is shisting bricks.

Comment

Gulp, he picked up the handbook for his licence the other day....at least I am not alone....

Comment

On the other hand his date's mum has already texted me....they are doing the beauty routine thingy...spose all I've gotta do is make mine shave and shampoo. And he's convinced me to iron his shirt which I WONT normally do as a means of protest but will in this case coz its gotta look good...crap now I've gotta find cuff links....breathing breathing breathing

Comment

But.....have also just found land could be back on....owners meeting with council to secure building pad so we dont have to spend money...cross your bits undies

have pm'd Kaza

Comment

OMG! He's shaving already so soon? Where did the time go? :upset: :upset: :upset:

Comment

Relax, its not a full beard. He just has a series of strays...must get that from my side of the family

Comment

tawnyfrog;1162130 wrote: My nephew turned 16 on the 8th. On the 9th he went and got his Learner's Permit. My sister is shisting bricks.
                        Hello Underoonies.

It's been a while since I dropped in to see youz but I do follow your posts.
                        Tawny - first of all I want to say that I loved the picture of your girls and thanks for the update on them. The above about your nephew brought back some memories of when younger son first got his driver's license. You have to be 18 here and it was delayed a bit because of a badly sprained ankle that was in a cast for 6 weeks and then needed 2 months of physio afterwards. Anyway, the day after he got his license my brother in law dropped by our house and offered him a summer job at the car rental business that he ran. I damn near fell off my chair when I heard that because son had never driven in traffic or anything - just learned from me on the side streets of our neighbourhood and had had several lessons with a driving school. BIL assured me that he would only be driving a route that was basically on the outskirts of the city and was pretty straightforward and not really dangerous. So even tho' I was really uneasy about son taking this job, I knew that it wasn't nearly as bad as if he was driving in the city. We gave him his Dad's cell phone to have in case he needed to call someone and lo and behold on the first day of work, he called me to ask where a certain office building is in Athens. I asked him why and he said he was at Constitution Square and was headed for the building. For those who have never visited Athens - it is dead in the centre of the city. Needless to say, there were many sleepless nights that summer...

Saucy - deep breaths - you'll get through it. We all do...:huggy Oh and best of luck with the house deal.
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Thanks Stirly-girl! Will take a herbal beverage and report on full chaos later....got to go and start organising food for those left behind and other stuff - like finding cufflinks. As always undies and ovaries, luv yaz and outers..

PS I like your story too - Athens and Brisbane are no comparision traffic wise!

Comment

Rags;1162083 wrote: Hi Mr G.
                            The slinky purple one looks a bit like a portable bordello. I got it for Mr Rags. It’s a DUANE winter weight. Pure bliss.
                            The red one is a summer weight I got in England. It’s a SNUGPAK. I used one when I was hiking round Scotland so bought one to bring home. Great summer/ autumn bag.
                            The green one is an el cheapo Mountain Designs summer weight.
                            We used to have Mont and Macpac bags. They were great. Gave them away as they were getting a bit old.
                            Haven’t got round to getting myself a replacement winter bag. I just put the green lightweight inside the snugpak.
                            Hmmmm… maybe I could hit Mr Rags for one. Or I could get a U beaut Macpac one when I’m in NZ in Sept. ‘cept the colour range is crap.

And a gel has to look good in her sleeping gear, don’t you agree Mr G?
                            Now, the magnificent multi coloured silk inner I got in NZ a long long time ago. Ususal story. I shoulda got two of em. This one if on its last legs. Wonder if Missy knows if you can still get them.

Sorry i asked! :H Thanks Rags for that very imformative and colourful spiel.

Perhaps Sunny is also aware that Kung Pao tsi is also the name of an ancient Chinese stringed instrument, from Quang Ho province in the south, but more recently popular in the north west of the country. Chairman Mao was known to play it on a sunday afternoon to his kitchen staff.

Long breaths Saucy. Your body will slow down with a few minutes of long, slow, breathing at a comfortable pace. The idea is that your mind will soon follow. Have a great night.

Triple Gackage on your guest's Tawny. And that coming from a musician who has shared motel rooms with drummer's!

Hi Stirly!

L8tr youse beeewdiful beautifuls! :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Juja;1162058 wrote:

Being acknowleged on this site is of utmost importance.

[
                              In my case, I'm happy to settle for GACK-knowledgement from Froglet.
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1162164 wrote: In my case, I'm happy to settle for GACK-knowledgement from Froglet.
                                Me, too.

:wavin: Mr. G.

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X