Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard from Kaza....she needs a huge dose of white light chucked her way at the mo....

Comment

The older I get the bigger young girls' boobies seem to grow. How is that?

Comment

Will do re Kaza. Anything else we can do?

Comment

No - its not in her hands...SIL not good. Cancer sucks...

Comment

Yep. It sure does.

Going to get some more coffee - back in a bit.

Comment

Now back to being shallow...do you reckon its not good following up rolled pork belly with pistacchio sage and dill stuffing and a plate of cheeses, inc a washed rind and blue and something that was a mystery for dinner the night before with a bacon sanger for brekkie? And - note to self - dont eat so many marshmallows - they cause GAS...plus hypo Happy

Will wash up whilst you make and drink coffee and ponder this...

Comment

Bul...uddy hell you lot can talk !!!
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Not me:new:
                  Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

ME!!

Morning Bridgey and RC!!

Have a case of the cheerys today...cooked bacon and egg wraps for all and dropped locust at work and now back home to flick over some work.

Have a small work dilemma to fix...might need Undies and Guests opinion on it...

Comment

Rockin Saucy...you'll do fine....

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Must chooff....Mr Happs wants to look at plan B-Z for our future housing, check back soonest...

Question: Is it ethically wrong to choose models for a trade show based on their bust size?

Discuss...

Comment

myhappyplace;1162590 wrote:

Question: Is it ethically wrong to choose models for a trade show based on their bust size?
                          Male or female?

Hiya RC! ***waving***

Orf to the shopppps. See you later. Happy Saturday morning, all.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1162597 wrote: Male or female?

Hiya RC! ***waving***
                            Excellent question! *waves back*

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

myhappyplace;1162486 wrote: Sunny have you heard this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY[/video]]Gotye- Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)- official film clip (HD) - YouTube

locusts like it and I cant get it out of my head
                              Yes I love this song! Good tastes your locusts have!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

tawnyfrog;1162499 wrote: The older I get the bigger young girls' boobies seem to grow. How is that?
                                IN the good ol US of A, parents give their daughters Boob jobs for their sweet 16th birthdays!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Working...
                                X