Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KAZA my dear, I hope you are okay. You can always find some relief here in the drawer. You are missed.

Morning TF, Bridge, RC, and HP. I had a 13 hour sleep which was amazing.
    Mr. G, hope you're creating that music.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Arighty, must rearrange living room today, and purchase some Ben and Jerrys! See yas!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Generalization ... this cnd does not endorse false big boobs...if you got em though.......
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

lost the plot. Be wel..speling optional..doesnt make a hill of beans difference

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

myhappyplace;1162590 wrote: Must chooff....Mr Happs wants to look at plan B-Z for our future housing, check back soonest...

Question: Is it ethically wrong to choose models for a trade show based on their bust size?

Discuss...
            That depends.

Farm's calm here. Have a great day everyone.

Hi RC. Chin up Kaza. I'm sure you're a great support. Take care of you too.

L8tr gator's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

All good Mr G..im not dope girl..musix is silly

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

tawnyfrog;1162597 wrote: Male or female?

Hiya RC! ***waving***

Orf to the shopppps. See you later. Happy Saturday morning, all.
                :H Female. Already have 2 blokes on the stand.

Have been able to negotiate that product knowledge is important too.

Hope you're ok RC?

Comment

myhappyplace;1162675 wrote: :H Female. Already have 2 blokes on the stand.

Have been able to negotiate that product knowledge is important too.

Hope you're ok RC?
                  Also Saucy, depending what the models are flogging (?), this sounds like an opportunity to promote healthy body image to the audient. i.e. All shapes/sizes/genders/ages of models. But of course, the caveman/moron/base instinct part of me wants tit's, and i want 'em now!

Err, just skip that part children if you're reading.

Having a noice camomile tea with lemon, as the young bloke has had one to many cwaffee's.

All quiet over at the Iranian singles connection, and Polish Pool polka site's, so orf to check out Bogan babes in Broken hill.com and maybe see who's around at Madagascan Marika's want a husband.com.ma

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Have been trying to attach tv to wall for 5 plus hours, almost ready to strangle hubs about it all!

Comment

sunshinetoday;1162754 wrote: Have been trying to attach tv to wall for 5 plus hours, almost ready to strangle hubs about it all!
                      Hi Sunny! :H Slow, deep breaths.

Can you take a break and return to the task recharged and more relaxed? Google is your friend too. There are bound to be you tube video's of 'how to'.

Comment

Undies!!!!

It appears that MWO has now sorted out the blockage on my IP address!!!! I throb those admin peoples!!!!! Just discovered it by accident when I was getting ready to hit the hay!! I am thrilled!

now I can engage in late night banter! Reg - where are you?!
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Mr G., Have consulted google on several occasions.
                          MB, so glad you will be here on a more regular basis!

Comment

Miss Behaving;1162757 wrote: Undies!!!!

It appears that MWO has now sorted out the blockage on my IP address!!!! I throb those admin peoples!!!!! Just discovered it by accident when I was getting ready to hit the hay!! I am thrilled!

now I can engage in late night banter! Reg - where are you?!
                            Hiya Missy!

I'm so glad Interpol have cleared you of any involvement in this threads sometimes blatant and shameless trafficking of illicit substances, and you are now all clear to post Internationally. I hear they're keeping a close eye on the chook forum too. Appears there's been some chook pellets made from steroids getting around lately.

Have a great weekend.

Sunny. Do.not.kill.your.husband.

Comment

Thank you Sunny!

okay, okay, who is up still?!! I need to party!! (at least until Mr B gets in from his flight from Sydney!)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Guitarista;1162761 wrote: I hear they're keeping a close eye on the chook forum too. Appears there's been some chook pellets made from steroids getting around lately.

But have they yet cleared the avocado one?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X