Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

hey beags!
    i am so late, miss all of yous and sending love and light that you give me in return
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6QjLjBZcqs&feature=related[/video]]Take Courage - Andrew Bird - YouTube

Comment

Hey Mr G!
      um.. not easy being green
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpdkBa5SxgI&feature=related[/video]]Bein' Green by Andrew Bird - YouTube

Comment

Hiya Beag's!

How are you going?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey Ficks! How are you travelling you beeeeewdiful beautiful?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Rags, My, some info on fainting goats. They don't actually faint, their legs 'freeze' when they're startled. It's a genetic condition, and some say the condition was bred in them so when wolves, coyotes, mountain lions chase the regular herd, these fall over and were easy prey, thus saving the rest of the herd.:upset: You have to laugh at them though, and vets say they are not harmed in the least (unless pursued by ravenous beasts). Myotonia congenita
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Aren't there some cats that have the same condition?

Wet and miserable here - a day for curling up on the sofa with a book!

Got a decent nights sleep as I couldn't pick up mr b from the airport owing to the fact that I lost my entire bunch of keys yesterday. Today I shall retrace yesterday's steps in the vain hope of finding them.

Mr b came back from Canberra having won a weekend for 2 at Batemans Bay! So I have that to look forward to.

Honestly I was so happy last night to be able to log in again. It was very timely as I had been having a little weep ...... My 6 year old house guest is the son of a young woman who lived with me off and on for when she was a teenager, then when she was pregnant, then when her baby was born. She and her boyfriend had a very rocky relationship - off and on and with some domestic abuse involved. About a year ago things started to settle down, and then about three months ago the boyfriend fell asleep at the wheel of his car and died in a car crash. Anyway, mr b and I offered her lots of support as her parents don't provide her with much, and one of the things we were doing was having her boy every second weekend to give her a break. And I have got so attached to him- he is a wonderful kid, and I really have lots of fun with him. Anyway, yesterday she told me that she has decided that she needs a clean break and that she is going to live in Perth :upset::upset: I'm going to miss them both so much.

So it was lovely to be able to log on and not feel so alone! And this morning I have things in better perspective and can see that this will be a good thing for her, and a chance to start again. I just wish it wasn't quite so far away!

Anyway that's my tale of woe for the day, but I now have mr b safely home and cuddled up beside me in our big fluffy dressing gowns!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MOrning MB,
                What a lovely story of how caring you and your hubs are. Even though they will be a bit farther away they will always be close by in your heart.

Morning other undies an friends.
                I have not done away with hubs although mentally there is a hole dug in the yard and I am fantasizing about him having a forced slumber in the hole. I rearranged 2 bedrooms yesterday, the living room, dining room, did laundry, and cooking. His job of mounting the tv never happened. I am so glad I have to run off to work soon because I am picturing strangulation already this morning. He is saying I treat one dog better than the other. Bollocks.

Well, I am off into it. See yous in the late arvo.
                Good to see you Beags, Ficks, Ruby, Missy, and all the others in this joint.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Morning Missy, Sunshine, and doodyheads to come,

Missy, geez, that's a rough patch your friend and her son are going through to be sure. I am sorry to hear of her partner's death. You and Mr. B are just great people. It's obvious you are glad to be able to log on now! I think i'm beginning to understand how difficult it must've been for you not to be able to express certain things, which this forum enables us to do.

Sunny, sounds like Mr. S is treading a very, very fine line there! I hope you have an easy day at work. I have fresh avocado's here from my tree just for you.

Well, it's a morevellous, morevellous day here, as Tip's might say. Blue sky's and calm farm's over this way. I think Beagle and Ficks must've disappeared to the huggage, tuckage, and loveage lounge for a quiet cuppa last night. Hope you 2 are okay.

Hi Ruby!

I need a New york bagel and a freakin cwafffee. L8tr Fruity's!

Comment

morning to all.
                    had a bit of a sleep in so 7.30 am & only first cuppa tea into me!
                    oh sunny, i feel the same insidious murderous thoughts regarding my husband. this occurred as i was pulling weeds out of blue metal whilst he was swanning off to Perth to watch the Carlton v Freo game. & yes, he then drops a line to me about how filthy our bathroom is & suggests i clean the shower recess. i could suggest he go play with trucks on the road. so i like your idea of a mental hole dug, think i might start measuring out a nice sized plot today!
                    morning ficks, sorry to have missed you, went to beddy straight after my post.
                    morning g bloke. i would henceforth like some avocados sent to me by express mail please.
                    missy b, so lovely to have you back again, i know what you mean about feeling lonely, sometimes it seems like this is the only place where i can have a conversation that doesn't revolve around sheep, the spraying that needs to be done, & frickin footy. i will send you a pm today.
                    hi ruby. could i please too have a new york bagel? thanks.

Comment

Morning Beags.

Have a beaut day. Avocado's reserved for you.

I'm really orf now. Huggage and lovage.

Comment

Jeez Louise.....I only just woke up an hour ago
                        Gotta love a good sober sleep in cool rainy weather with loads of feather quilts. I still say a little thankyou to the universe on nights like that when I've got a safe roof over the heads of those I love, comfort and health ....Jeez I'm a pain in the arse when I've had enough sleep....

Right I'm off to have a proper read back for the first time in days....
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Kaza !
                          I see things aren't going well there love. Very difficult situation for you.
                          Why don't you pop in soon and unload, or whatever works for you love.
                          Thinking of you.:l
                          Bridge.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Missy !
                            How sad for you love !
                            Isn't it amazing how some poor people never seem to crack a break? Has the poor girl got some contacts in Perth to get her started with a bit of support ?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1163115 wrote: Has the poor girl got some contacts in Perth to get her started with a bit of support ?
                              Yes, she has, and in fact its a bloke who I rather think she fancies. I'm a little concerned about "out of the frying pan into the fire" type scenarios, as she can be too trusting for her own good, but she is a big girl and has to make her own decisions. We had a good talk over the weekend about needing to make her own friends and build her own support networks and she is quite outgoing and will do that easily.
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hey, ya'll. Miss B, I can so identify with your story. Hub's lifelong BF was killed in a stupid (drinking) crash, and Hubs took his 12 y/o son under his wing. Now son has a great job with the big power company (with Hubs pull), a wonderful wife, and his second son just born. Doesn't matter what he thinks the reason for all this is; Hubs (and I) loved his Daddy, and he's done so well with a strong man's leadership. That's enough, when we know we're doing something, for people we care about, and for the right reasons. What they do past this point into adulthood is their choice. But in a time of sadness, trouble, and turmoil, we do what we can. You're a good soul, love.
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X