Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Sunny and Bridge, and a big hello in advance to our international guests if they pop in overnight.

I saw a pic of Reg once. Spitting image of Johhny Depp i thought. I can just see him near a desert island somewhere, guitar by his side, and steering his ship to calmer water's, through a narrow, shallow channel of rocks.

In the words of Sista Beags, Huggage, loveage, and tuckage to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1163299 wrote: That's hilarious...I was thinking of crumpi as I wrote that :H
      I remember when we cross posted the other morning. It was very exciting......:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Loved Johnny in this one too.

MissyB wondering if you could pm Draggy as to how you got the moderators to sort your accessibility to MWO? She has been having the same prob. Hope you can help.

Sweet dreams Undies.
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

RC, I'll do that.

Morning Undies! Wellington hills are covered with snow this morning. I've only seen i like this once in my life before. A family of mice appears to have come in from the cold and made our office their home. I'm not feeling that hospitable!!

have a good one all to drop by!
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MB, I love mice. I had a pet rat as a kid, until we left it in the car and went bowling when the house was being fumigated. It was a hot day is all and I was young.

Anyhoo, going to be a whopper of a Monday. I've got 10 hours of work and an away soccer game, so I won't see the drawer until close to 11. Back on the juice this week as I have eaten as much as possible over the weekend.
            Have a lovely day my dear friends.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Miss Behaving;1163506 wrote: RC, I'll do that.

Morning Undies! Wellington hills are covered with snow this morning. I've only seen i like this once in my life before. A family of mice appears to have come in from the cold and made our office their home. I'm not feeling that hospitable!!

have a good one all to drop by!
              Snow, ah-h-h-h, I love it, and do hope we get lots this winter. The air is starting to feel like fall here, and the sky and light have that indescrible look of the season about to change. I'm filled with relief. What a fking hot summer we've had. We're finally getting some much needed rain, too. Maybe our well will hold, and I won't have to beat my laundry on rocks by a river somewhere.

Hope all you peeps are having a good Monday with your goats, chooks, locusts and spurtles. (Test question: which of the aforementioned does not belong in the group?) I'd like to have peacocks, but my DH says absolutely not. That's okay, as I guess the new scourge of our part of the world-- coyotes-- would eat them anyway.

Toodles.
              "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Morning undies and all internationalistas

My mum in law just sent me this:

Its her greenhouse in NZ.

Soooo will not whinge about how cold Brisbane is....

Where is everyone and what are we all up to?? Attached files [img]/converted_files/1644532=6333-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Morning Saucy, Sunny, Juju, Missy, and all to follow,

I have a peacock tattoed on my arm Juju, so i for one don't mind the fecker's. If they're environmentally sound for your area, why not? Otherwise fatten it up and eat it before the coyotes do. There used to be one wandering around a zoo here many years ago. It was a sight to behold. Not sure how long they live for.

Beaut pic HP. That'll be bathed in sunshine soon i'd reckon with spring on the way? Have a great day friend.

Orf into the day here, and farm's calm. Ooroo!

Comment

Morning lovies.
                    I'm already up past my armpits in domestics here. Immensely enjoying this little enforced break from the workplace....and today we have

SUN.......
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Is anyone else out there struggling with this Daniel Morcombe case today ?
                      In manner of 'if there is a God, how can this happen' ?
                      I dunno....
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yes Bridgey.

I wasn't sure if the coverage in other states was as high as Queensland has been. That poor family. They have never given up trying to find out what happened to their boy. Even though they had always been told to prepare for the worst and heard more about "the other side" of these low life scumbags than any "normal" person ever would hear. All they wanted was the truth and to bury their child. Breaks your heart.

Comment

I've kept my eye on the case all these years, especially since my own boy is the same age that Daniel was when he was taken.
                          It's just hideous watching those people suffer like that. Cruel.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

The dignity with which the parents are conducting themselves makes it even more heartbreaking.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1163625 wrote: The dignity with which the parents are conducting themselves makes it even more heartbreaking.
                              Doesn't it though !
                              I've watched those poor people deteriorate for 8 years now, and they're still being so graceful, want to make sure the right person pays, just want their son back.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Alright Undies ... feel like a bit of a gibber and want to think of gentler things ...

If you haven't already done this, I can highly recommend. Buy some salmon tomorrow and it'll be ready for weekend nibblies. Gravlax Recipe - Taste.com.au. I just buy two matching pieces from Safeways. Oh, and I'm just talking about the Gravlax. Forget about the wanky salad.

Missy - we're even getting reports on your arctic conditions!

Sunny - I'm very glad that Mr.S saw the error of his ways and got that bloody tv mounted. You know ... the last thing I think I'd want to do after a ten hour shift is play an away game of soccer. You must be superwoman.

Jujubes - I'm with MrJ and say "NO" to peacocks. Sure, the boys are stunningly beautiful but the blood-curdling screams they emit are most disturbing. I've had them in the past and they cost me two windows. Big, very high up ones.

Happy - don't you love those shows? I used to go to the Melb Show and spend all day perving on the Clydesdales.

Not much to report here today - grey, cold, raining but I'm getting a good "do do in Spring" list together. I like a nice list, don't youse?

Mr.G - positive and vibrant as ever. Lovely to see.

Oh ... just slayed three spams. Shoulda whacked em with me spurtle.

Comment

Working...
                                X