Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1163627 wrote: Doesn't it though !
    I've watched those poor people deteriorate for 8 years now, and they're still being so graceful, want to make sure the right person pays, just want their son back.
    I think now it is crucial that no one stuffs up the due process, as pompous as that sounds.

Yes gentler things Froglette

I loved the Ekka, and the big Shire horses were wonderful to watch. Not too much horse contact allowed between the general public and them - Hendra virus warnings everywhere. But lots of lovely cattle - which made me think - ROAST for dinner!!

Gravlax sounds good, might test run it.

You could get a little saying down the bottom "I am spam slayer - hear me roar!" ...just saying...

Comment

that gravlax looks yummy! And thanks for slaying the spam-dragons!

DAniel Morecombe, hasn't been on our news but from the sound of it, I'm not sure I want him to be

Our weather is completely unreal at the moment. Quite weird. I came home early and very glad I did so as the snow started again soon after. Very happy to be safely at home with all cats inside (although Betty has been venturing out) and heaters on!

I'm supposed to be flying out to a provincial centre in the morning, but our driveway is covered with snow and ice so Im not sure I will be going anywhere tomorrow! (this would not be heart breaking!!)
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Phew Froglet. That post must have left you breathless...

:hallo: Saucy and Missy
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1163640 wrote: Phew Froglet. That post must have left you breathless...
          ...not as breathless as you're gonna be after you've doubled over ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1163644 wrote: ...not as breathless as you're gonna be after you've doubled over ...
            Oooooohhhh... I love it when you talk tough :h
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Now that he's gone orf having a caffeine hyper ... hey Happy (or anyone else) ... did you see that lovely Chinese girl on Grand Designs last night? What a pisser of a woman! I throbbed her bigtime.

Comment

Would be more than happy if any of my locusts negotiated a life-time contract with any woman HALF as intelligent and calm as she was...

And the building was good too...

Switching channel viewing habits is hard - have to make the mental readjustment and was lucky to get onto Grand Designs

Comment

Be nice to Tips - I am seriously thinking of sucking up - coz I WANT PIGLET TO COME TO THE UNDIES!!!!

Will not send begging PM though, have some dignity.... BUT

I WANT THE LITTLE BLOKE HERE...before he gets pierced and such...

Comment

myhappyplace;1163673 wrote:
                    Will not send begging PM though, have some dignity....
                    Fusk dignity. Put your name on the list. He hasn't been to Brissy.

Because I've had him before, I'll pass on a re-visit 'cause that's the proper thing to do ... me thinks.

Comment

Ok *gulp* done

I do want him....

Comment

myhappyplace;1163673 wrote: Be nice to Tips - I am seriously thinking of sucking up - coz I WANT PIGLET TO COME TO THE UNDIES!!!!

Will not send begging PM though, have some dignity.... BUT

I WANT THE LITTLE BLOKE HERE...before he gets pierced and such...
                        :H Sorry for laughing. He leaves Paris tomorrow morning. Today is a public holiday so all post offices closed (Feast of the Assumption). After that--the little one is out of my control.:upset:
                        But I'd :h to see Brisbane! Just saying.

Comment

I just want to go on record here ... after seeing Expats Tigger in Marie Antoinette's Garden, I actually bought a very expensive book because I needed to know more ...........

Comment

Hi all my very dear Undies
                            Sorry for not posting lately. Lots of things going on, but so sorry I've been remiss, I have missed you all very much! I first of all I gotta say my hellos to you all, Hi Happy, Sunny, Rags, Reggie, Mr G, Tawny, Ms BBBJ. Tips, Happy, KTAB, Miss B, Techie, Beags, and every other beautiful Undie that I have missed. I hope everyone has had a perfectly brilliant Monday and continue to have an absolutely awesome week. The weather here in the NT is still decidedly "Dry Season" - got up and let the German Shepherd out at 5.45 and it was jolly cold, left her to it. 'Fraid I ain't got much news of interest right now, but would really love to hear from you all. You are probably all busy right now. So, I would just like to say, take care, be kind to yourselves and of course, Love and Sunshine Always. Kaza x
                            Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Hey Kaza - lovely to see you. So tell us .... what's "cold" in the NT?

Comment

Hiya Tawny
                                I've missed ya - in answer to your question - bloody 19 to 20 degrees for Fusk Sake!!! Oh my but it was cool. Went to bed last night (this is probly too much information)!! with winter jammies, socks, doona and blankie - okay okay I feel the cold awright?? BTW Mr K sleeps with just a sheet over him - but has the jolly aircon on 20 degrees and the jolly fan going a million miles an hour - hence Ms Frigid here has to rug up - he he he - nice to be back. Kaz x
                                Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Working...
                                X