Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1164704 wrote: I did that last week. Prolly because I was a milk monitor in my earlier life. It taught me not to be tardy.
    I was never trusted with the milk that was left out in the sun with the green insulated cloth covers over the crates.

Remember the flavoured staws? They only lasted a short time as kids (including me) would re-use them. Wonder I didn't get salmonella or sumfink.

Wouldn't mind a couple of those 1/3 pint milk bottles though. I could stick some wattle in the bottle.

Now, how does that whole rhyme go?

Comment

[quote]Miss Behaving;1164715 wrote:
      Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post

BTW - not sure whether you noticed the green frog with a smile on his/her face. When Tigger was here, I got a photo of Tigger on the Frog. Not sure whether I posted it on the Tigger thread, but if not, and you want to see it, let me know and I'll send it to you!

I saw it ! Please Miss! I saw it!

Comment

Ooooh Happy a prefect.! My claim to fame was I was in the gels hockey team and gels cricket team.

Comment

Ooops Kaza,
          I'm so sorry.
          In all this going on I forgot to say hello..

Hello Kazzy!

Comment

I remembered when I got this image why I didn't post it! Frog looks very scary! But s/he isn't in real life!!
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

OY!

Those nostrils have been Photoshopped!!!!!!!!! I don't do that stuff ...

Apart from that, all's good. Scary or incredibly kind? YOU decide.

Comment

Definitely incredibly kind TF! Its not a good shot with Tigger, but when you get Frog on another angle, s/he is very happy and benevolent looking. Kids love him/her!!
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1164737 wrote:

I remembered when I got this image why I didn't post it! Frog looks very scary! But s/he isn't in real life!!

The big frog at either Wellington or Auckland or Queenstown airport (can't remember which) is more prettiererer.

NEWSFLASH:
                  Mr Rags arrived home 30 mins ago. I got him on to our ISP straight away, and BAZINGA!!!! the router will be coming by courier... Should get it Monday! YAY.

OK out of here to do dinner.

Comment

Rags;1164735 wrote: Ooooh Happy a prefect.! My claim to fame was I was in the gels hockey team and gels cricket team.
                    :H I think I might have been a bit of a suck up to the teachers or just little miss perfect/prefect whatever...the attraction of a "bad boy" was way too obvious....sport was soccer for me like our Miss Sunny - that why I reckon I dont have calf muscles - I have cows...

Comment

Cool green frog photo Missy! Hope we get Piglet down the track...

TF are you watching Grand Designs?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1164619 wrote: ...appendage challenged ????.....erm think I'll stop now ....this might get grubby..
                        Quite alright. Got question's? Ask away! :H

Remember everyone. 'Yell for Cadel'! Yay!

Have a lovely evening folk's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hiya Mr G! NO - I will NOT yell for Cadel...have issues with bike riders being pricks in and around where we live at present - and I am one of the patient ones.

Missy??

All Blacks, no bonks - News - 7pm Project

What think you of this??

and two reasons why I would swerve off men forever - if I didnt have the good one I've got:

Katter: Gay marriage should be ridiculed - News - 7pm Project

I was actually googling to try to find a fantastic good story on a young guy who was in an accident at 12 and even with brain damage now manages to maintain 4 part time jobs and have a L's permit...it was a nice story.

Sunny, all ok or just busy hun?

Comment

Oh my stars !
                            I was a milk monitor (look for the raised/blown up lids) AND a prefect, too...(stand behind the line)....got the badges to prove it.
                            Evening Undies.
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hello to all my Undies Friends,
                              Now grab a cuppa - cos I'm gonna wax lyrical here awhile. First of all, I truly hope everyone has enjoyed a fabulous and great Wednesday and that you are all feeling particularly good. I have to address all my lovely Undies, because it sure makes me feel good. Right, here we go then - Hello Raggsie, I'm hoping all is well in your world. Miss B, please take care and look after yourself. Tawny I loved the "Wombles" so cute! I am unable to understand how anyone can be cruel to a child, person or animal - it is beyond my comprehension and I have to say it is the one thing that can make me very, very angry (believe me, people don't like me when I'm angry). Hi Happy dear friend, I hope you enjoyed your public holiday and all is good for you and yours and as always a big thank you. Hi Sunny, again a big thank you - your name says it all. Miss BBBJ, again thank you for caring and BTW I'm with you with the Cadel, Phone Hacking and NASDAQ stuff. Hi Guitarista, as always I get so much out of what you post (and yes, I'm trying to shake me booty - Oh God, dreadful sight, but hell who cares, it does work)!! Tipps how are you, I hope all is well with you. Hi Reggie, my apologies for not being around lately, I hope everything is okay, you are a very special person and must remember that. Hi Sapphie, I love the exercise theory, it really really works for me . It really does go a long way tin making us feel good. Hope everything is fine with you. Hello Beags, I am worried about you, I'm sorry for not being around, I hope all is well, please let me know. Hi DG and SG how are you both? Hi JC - sorry, I have never heard of Twiglets - are they like cheezels or something similar?? Hi Ruby W, KTAB and Techie, I hope you have all enjoyed a great day and that things are going well for you. Well as always this gossipy chick has gone on and on. So on that note, I will say, Take Care, be Kind to Yourselves and of course, Love and Sunshine Always. Kaza xx
                              Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Mmmm - who was that masked butterfly???

Comment

Working...
                                X