Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1165071 wrote: I suspect it was someone who hasn't had any and ain't likely to get any in the near future ...
    Wasn't me..not that I qualify or anything:upset:
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Angelcakes;1165068 wrote:
      Missy - i've got bok choy, silverbeet, lettuce, rocket, beetroot, shallots, brussels & brocc going...oh and chinese cabbage...and herbs. Go the veggies xo
      yum! I never have any luck with brassicas. I mainly stick to herbs, spinach and lettuce as my actual garden doesn't get sun. Even the mint is fairly subdued!!!! :H The only place that is good for growing things is on the deck, and tomatoes thrive in pots but not much else. Tried broad beans this year, but they are looking a bit sad after the snow this week.
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;1165071 wrote: I suspect it was someone who hasn't had any and ain't likely to get any in the near future ...
        So???? They want to impose it on the rest of the country?????? That's definitely not in the spirit of generosity and hospitality that we should be displaying as a national characteristic!!!! We should instead be suggesting ........

.... no, wait, I'll not go down that path :H :H

:welcome:

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1165069 wrote: do you know, I have had emails from all over the world today asking that question :H:H

And I keep wondering who thought it up, and what condition they were in when they did so, because it is such an illogical, stupid, brainless idea!!!

If followed through, we wont have any All Blacks in twenty years time :H:H We should be encouraging the Welsh, the South Africans, the French and the English not to have sex during the world cup.

Oh that's right, we should probably encourage the Aussies not to do so as well :new:
          oh everyone wants to poke their nose in don't they? I just like writing six instead of sex.
          I don't know about the reasons or anything.

Oh, and we operate just fine without any six...trust me, I'm married

Comment

Miss Behaving;1165083 wrote: yum! I never have any luck with brassicas.
            good lord woman, cin you speak Unglish please? oh you mean like the broccoli 'n stuff? they're hardy but do need the sun.

Comment

Hello Goyles.
              Sounds like lively lunchtime conversation.:H
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Jonesy! What are you up to today?

Comment

I must go collect the monkey.
                  Have a good arvo all
                  xo

Comment

love yas undies, with talk about brassicas, vegetables, vegemite, chooks and monkeys and how they are better than sex :H:H

I suppose I should be patriotic and go "rah - rah" for the World Cup. My dad was an almost All Black after all. But FFS - the Rugby World Cup (RWC - get used to this acronym!) is the only thing on the news!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Back from a nap, it's the only thing I can do to get rid of the terrible throat feeling.

TF, MY Goodness I would have devoured that lunch, minus the meat. D'lish.

I admire you garden growers, one day I will get there.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

So why oh why do we never talk about the cucurbits? :upset:

Raggsy - sorry your first Ebay experience has not been a happy one. In my opinion, Ebay works because people are basically honest. (Yeah, I know, I'm a Pollyanna, too ready to trust). At the risk of teaching your grandmother how to suck eggs - a simple Ebay 101: Check the Sellers feedback profile. If he's a dud he will have lots of negative feedback and you should avoid at all costs however if he's got a 98+% good feedback rate, chances are there's something else gone wrong and the best way to handle that is to send him a note. I've bought a shitload of stuff and have NEVER had a problem.

Sunny - geez - it took me so long to type the above we cross-posted. Please post pics of the vet.

Comment

I will just cyberstock him.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hi chatterboxes....busy and important day with lots done. Booked boss for Fine Food trade show in Sodney so he is as happy as a squirrel with nuts...

Tawny your lunch looked awesome and the cheeses yum! But have to say scored salmon and sushi so very happy and weight wise its probably better **sob**

Ok orf to find a demo model with hopefully a bigger brain than her boob size...

Comment

Angelcakes;1165088 wrote: Jonesy! What are you up to today?
                              Nicking off at short notice :H
                              Another one of those GOD damned drop ins.

Man did that cheese platter look good. How many points ? :upset:
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Come out, come out ... wherever you are ....

Comment

Working...
                                X