Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roight, that's it! I'm going hori. Talk amongst yourselves but keep the noise down. Last one in turns off the lights and locks up, OK?

Comment

trying to keep quiet in the corner.
      Nighters all!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Morning!

This is the first morning all week that it hasn't been raining or snowing!!

Just heard on the news that one of the towns that was most badly affected by the earthquake (Kaiapoi) has 940 homes that are to be demolished. And you know what they did last night in that town? Had a fundraiser for cancer research.

Racing off to do B&I things today. Mr B heading off for the weekend to see his boy, leaving me carless, so no doubt I'll be here for most of the weekend!!
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy and all undies to appear, B&I AGAIN but just a one pencil day...

I have a strange craving for cheese...

Comment

Morning Missy, Happy, Reggie and all double-consonated folks,

Here's this morning's aaawwww: Odessa Zoo cat and baby deer become best of friends | Metro.co.uk

Comment

Morning Chunders.

Very sad news about the three man ABC news team lost overnight.

BUT...we are about finding the redemptive side of life here.
              Raining gently here. I have a scattering of contented warm cat and doggage around me here. Out for lunch with a friend, but until then....reading back....
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Angelcakes;1165086 wrote: good lord woman, cin you speak Unglish please? oh you mean like the broccoli 'n stuff? they're hardy but do need the sun.
                :H

Great to see you Grinder!

Thanks for the forecast Reggie. Marvellous i say, just bloody marvellous! And as i write, blue sky's are appearin'. Yeeaaah.

G'day Bridgeeeeeeeeeeeee. Morning Missy, Saucy, TF.

Have a good one all. :welcome:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Angelcakes;1165051 wrote: Hi Sunny & Raggsy & everyone
                  Just popping in to say hi - I am a mere skidmark on the back end of an undie.
                  Skiiiddddyyyyyyy
                  xo

hi there Angel,
                  Well, pop the undies in the wash and you'll be right!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1165050 wrote: Arvo Undies,

Pull up a chair and have a bite of lunch with me.

Hmmmm, are those round squishy looking things lambs brains?

Comment

Angelcakes;1165068 wrote: Tawny i've pushed my pie (from the freezer) to the side with disgust...
                      Missy - i've got bok choy, silverbeet, lettuce, rocket, beetroot, shallots, brussels & brocc going...oh and chinese cabbage...and herbs. Go the veggies xo
                      Oooh lovely!

Comment

Rags;1165467 wrote: Hmmmm, are those round squishy looking things lambs brains?
                        I thought they were artichokes. PLease tell me I'm not wrong:H:H
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;1165104 wrote: So why oh why do we never talk about the cucurbits? :upset:

Raggsy - sorry your first Ebay experience has not been a happy one. In my opinion, Ebay works because people are basically honest. (Yeah, I know, I'm a Pollyanna, too ready to trust). At the risk of teaching your grandmother how to suck eggs - a simple Ebay 101: Check the Sellers feedback profile. If he's a dud he will have lots of negative feedback and you should avoid at all costs however if he's got a 98+% good feedback rate, chances are there's something else gone wrong and the best way to handle that is to send him a note. I've bought a shitload of stuff and have NEVER had a problem.

Sunny - geez - it took me so long to type the above we cross-posted. Please post pics of the vet.
                          Thanks Tawn.
                          I'm trying to sort it out. I was able to phone them (in Tassie) and say I've paid etc so where are my huon pine spurtles, and they said they'd follow up. So I'll give 'em a week and if no luck I'll send Sapphy round to Ross to sort 'em out! :H

Comment

Please tell us what the round squishy things are. We really need to know.

Comment

expat3;1165516 wrote: Please tell us what the round squishy things are. We really need to know.
                              I'm tipping there those err, you know, 'wild' mushrooms. It'd certainly explain a few things.....:H

Hiya Patty, and Zen!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hiya Mr G, Zen and Patty! Xorsted - one pencil day turned into a nightmare of phone calls etc...going to have a shower and might be an early bed night...think maybe Sunny has cybered me a germ or two and they aint joy germs...

Comment

Working...
                                X