Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just watched an incredibly sexy ....in manner of Mr G.....movie on SBS......
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I hate insomnia!!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1165677 wrote: how are you doing Bridge?
        Erm not sure...:H
        May have just had inappropriate contact with my own sexuality via SBS....will let you know in the morning :H
        This could be really bad :H
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1165679 wrote: I hate insomnia!!
          Oh me too sweetheart...however I have learnt to deal with it .....can you take some thing with Codeine in it ?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hey you two. I'm still up as well.
            MB, I see people all the time I think I know....then I realize they look like someone I know back in America!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

want to go to chat?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

She needs a restevat.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

sunshinetoday;1165682 wrote: Hey you two. I'm still up as well.
                  MB, I see people all the time I think I know....then I realize they look like someone I know back in America!
                  Sunny ! At last, in real time !
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1165683 wrote: want to go to chat?
                    Okey lets try it
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

K, I am trying to crash your chat but neither of you are in there

Comment

Sunny - we are there - join us!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Good morning Undies!

Well, I had an extra special treat in the middle of the night, being able to chat with Sunny, Bridge and Reggie during a bout of insomnia. I dont often use chat, but every now and then it is nice to be able to do so. And it has resulted in my waking up with a big smile on my face, knowing that I have such good mates here and abroad.

Right - off into the day!! I often sloth about on the weekends when Mr B is visiting his boy, but I am determined to make good use of this one!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

BTW TF, I had to google cucurbits, but as well as the meaning you were intending for it, it is also a Chinese flute which bears a slight resemblance to a spurtle :H

Hulusi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1165747 wrote: BTW TF, I had to google cucurbits, but as well as the meaning you were intending for it, it is also a Chinese flute which bears a slight resemblance to a spurtle :H

Hulusi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                              Exactly Missy! This is what i've been trying to say ALL along. EVERYTHING can double as a musical instrument. Take the humble collander. Used to only drain yer pasta? NO! The smart chef about the house of the middle ages knew only to well that if you've got a collander full of nuts, you just whack a lid on top and shake it baby shake 'em. There's yer percussive instrument for a satdee night.

Morning to you, and great to hear you're smiling.

Orf to coalface this weekend, so who knows what lay ahead. Blue sky's here in my mind. :welcome:

'ave a good weekend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1165678 wrote: I just watched an incredibly sexy ....in manner of Mr G.....movie on SBS......
                                :h Me too. Was that the one about a woman called Valerie? She get's a new job. French i think?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                                X