Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Mr G, Missy and the little night owls! Morning Kaz too nice to see you posting again. Great nights sleep has me over whatever was lurking in the way of germs, so have just assumed favourite position in bed with lappie and tea and child....40 hour famine and he decided to choose not speaking - lasted a miraculous 3 hours, has now decided to give up PS3 instead hooray! Other one has chosen no furniture, food or facebook so is sleeping on the timber floor in the lounge room...Mr Happs is at work so I am free range, well actually I am mostly anyway...oops time for another cuppa...

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1165543 wrote: Psssssst... Saucy & Sunny - have a quick few :l:l:l s before Froglet spots my emoticonnage
      Thanks Tips! Must have worked! Fighting fit today!

Comment

Reggie;1165564 wrote: $8 bucks ..Frozen squid bait!
        $ 12 Outboard fuel!
        $9 incendiary including $6 dollars of beef jerky while waiting to catch a fish ( all chowed down in the first 5 minutes)
        6:50 2x pack's of Doritos
        8 +12+9+7= $36

mmmmmmmmmmm Australian Caught pink ling at Coles 18 bucks a Kilo ..should have watched "I FISH" on the tube and taken a bike ride to Coles ......

I was Haddocked I tell yez ..Pffffttt
        PRICELESS! Love you Reg you little fish finger you! :h

Comment

myhappyplace;1165786 wrote: so have just assumed favourite position in bed
          Morning Saucy!

Err, good for you......:H

Have a maaaaervellous day. (Too much SBS here)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1165796 wrote: Morning Saucy!

Err, good for you......:H

Have a maaaaervellous day. (Too much SBS here)
            Damn! that should have been favourite position - bed blah blah! Forgot the hyphen! :H

will have to put a parental lock on the telly's of Mr G and Bridgey - no SBS for you!

Comment

Early undies have come and gone. Bet Sunny and Bridge are still in bed...

Comment

Morning Night owls and others ... LOOK!!!!

Our favourite couple is in the news again! Doesn't the young bloke look dapper? Reggie and MrG, take note of the stylish suit.

Brynne and Geoffrey Edelsten eye an island home | Herald Sun

Comment

Morning Froglet! He was in the box next door at the footy the other week, on his own and looking strangely odd in a fur rimmed hoodie thing. Not sure if he's taking Mr G's advice on fashion??

Comment

Any plans for today? I have to get out and about shortly, taking photos of the house and measuring and such....

Comment

:hallo: Undies

I can't sleep. Strange bed and all. The Army seems to have gone AWOL. Mind if I lurk here for a while?

Come to think of it, Froglet: I used to wait up until youse all rubbed the sleep from your eyes and then toddle off to bed.
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Mr Tips! Just been informed we've run out of Vegemite!! The horror!

Comment

Have some of my banana & marmite toast instead

With strong, milky tea. One sugar. It goes without saying.
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Yum! I could go over to the Marmite side...and everyone knows how I feel about bananas - such a luxury and still $14 au a kilo...you know the way to a monkeys heart Tips.

Comment

Think Tips has gone to sleep....alright undies, must get out of bed and get the day going, see yaz later!

Comment

LOL, Saucy.

That's daylight robbery. We pay about US$0.80 per kg.

Wait till you've tasted Mrs. T's banana fritters! Wow!

Alrighty, Undies. I think I'll be able to get some shut-eye now.
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X