Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reggie - don't despair - a house, a PERFECT house will come your way too. I shall see to it.

Comment

Me too?

Comment

EVERYone will get a house but you have to be patient. I can only do one a week. My accountant is ridiculously cautious.

Comment

Damn the money crunchers!

Have just extended contract on land, met the neighbors/owners today, talked council planning and visited THE house....I am patient.

Think I could be in lurve with the seller...she reminds me of me mum and is running around better than me with my dicky knee and is in her 70's ...just bewdiful

Comment

Not surprised Tawny, there is no price on that one. How is your accountant supposed to do their job properly when you go off willy nilly purchasing house all over the place at dog know what price tut tut....
            PS the estate agent has nice lippy.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;1165984 wrote: ... there is no price on that one.

KTAB - it's 4 million but I think her lippy stinks. I'm also looking for a place that you
              might like. It would have to be rural and near the sea. Should be easy. Just gimme a bit of time ...

Comment

I think I would like some where next door to you Froglet, if thats possible.

Comment

No wonder your accountant is cross with the 4 million going out the door...

Comment

Shush Happy she is off getting me one next....

Comment

myhappyplace;1165992 wrote: No wonder your accountant is cross with the 4 million going out the door...
                      What's her problem? I've got shitloads of millions. Shitloads. She gets a nice fee ...

:H

Comment

Hi lovely Reggie! Any fishing adventures today?

Comment

KTAB;1165990 wrote: I think I would like some where next door to you Froglet, if thats possible.
                          You'd have to keep the blinds shut then Tawns...

Comment

Jeez you guys, I just meant Froglets place looks gorgeous.
                            Reggie I did LOL @ your fishing tale and accounting.
                            Happy I am over to the army talking bananas to you.

Comment

Reggie;1166004 wrote: NAAAA happs :no: just doin a Job application and making dinner ...hope those sales girls you chose have massive boobies. olive oyl sales amongst Husbands will SKY rocket ...the ole titties marketing ploy never fails.
                              :H:H You wont believe the amount of blokes who've said the same...and I had a lot of interested male hormones flying around the house when I was on line doing selection process. Had to have long discussion about brains and boobies and sexism...

Comment

Brains in trousers, genetically predisposed, not our fault, shut up quickly KTAB.........

Comment

Working...
                                X