X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

Reggie;1165967 wrote: ray::wahh::boohoo::boohoo:
    :H You always make me :H

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Reggie;1166013 wrote: Good to hear Happs...its so in ya face these days ..I sound like an ole prude.... Regina says she is going to have 4 kids and buy a double story house with her best Friend Rosie... at school...god i love that innocence ..storks delivering babies or finding them in a pumpkin patch...so sweet ...but they all grow up dont they as you well know:upset::upset:
      That is sweet...they do grow up quickly, found an old video of my lot the other day. High voices chirping away, no whiskers, sweet and smiling. I cried like a girl...well I am but they all laughed at me when I told them..

Little ones career choice at age 4 was to be a dad - after sex ed classes with his school I think he is now opting for the priesthood.

Comment

TF, Killer choice of Houses. Rags will love it. You are such a thoughtful little froglet!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Priesthood!!! And with that thought shuddering through my brain - I am gonski! Have food to cook and Harry Potter to watch. Super Butcher delivery today so have heaps of meat. Lamb, shallot, pumpkin and fetta sausos with heaps of vegies for dinner.

Hiya Sunny!!

Comment

Evening all.
            Love your new house Raggsy....

I do hope Sapph will let me into Tassie. Being an illegal immigrant wasn't on my wish list.

Happs, why not a good looking boy next time you've got a trade show...since it's usually the ladies who are the discerning buyers of the EVOO ? A very sexy EVOO man.

I am never letting myself watch SBS again.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1166045 wrote: :ey:ants:
              You have no idea :H

No wonder G string is always attached by the optic nerves to late night SBS....dirty little bastard :H:H:H
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1166007 wrote: :H:H You wont believe the amount of blokes who've said the same...and I had a lot of interested male hormones flying around the house when I was on line doing selection process. Had to have long discussion about brains and boobies and sexism...
                Look Saucy. You really can't go past our Brynney. Sassy, classy, saucy, a whiz in the kitchen, bedroom, on the dancefloor, and around the house. A woman ahead of her time, and a pro-active shining example to young women that you CAN get what you want. (err, ok. Maybe for a price ) I have no hesitation in commending her for the role of ambassaderess of your product.

A good working week had here thanks Kaza. I hope you're having a marvellous weekend.

Bridge. There is no turning back. Meet you in the 'European lounge' next week around 10.

Geez, i gotta say i'm happy with me new internet connection. Fast and no fuss.

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1166046 wrote:

No wonder G string is always attached by the optic nerves to late night SBS....dirty little bastard
                  He told me he doesn't actually 'watch' those filums - he just 'listens' to them to hone his foreign language skills. I think we should commend him.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1166046 wrote: You have no idea :H

No wonder G string is always attached by the optic nerves to late night SBS....dirty little bastard :H:H
                    I know exactly what you were up to young lady. It is beautiful. Encore, encore! :welcome:

:h:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I want to be first to visit rags in her new house!
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Oh, lookout, I made dinner tonight. It's been weeks since I actually cooked anything.

Comment

Reggie;1166047 wrote: :H righto dinner beckons ..charge the batteries bridgee ...Mr g is a 90 minute flight away !!!!
                          Charge which batteries Veg ???:H

I will never watch SBS again.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1166049 wrote: He told me he doesn't actually 'watch' those filums - he just 'listens' to them to hone his foreign language skills. I think we should commend him.
                            Yeah he's been telling me for years that he 'only reads it for the articles' too.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

sunshinetoday;1166054 wrote: Oh, lookout, I made dinner tonight. It's been weeks since I actually cooked anything.
                              Fried Ben and Gerry's ?
                              Sauteed Ben and Gerry's ?
                              Jeez I'm a little B sometimes :H
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1166060 wrote: Bridgee you have to deal immediately with this urge!!!!!!! Virgin have very cheap flights to Melbourne at the Mo...just sayin around the clock!!!
                                I'm sorry.
                                Are we saying that batteries are cheaper in Melbourne ?
                                I'm confussed :H
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X