Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

Reg, your avatar is like a slideshow at the moment :H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1166060 wrote:

Upon disembarking ...just say to the taxi driver the HOT guitarist who lives near Lygon Street Carlton ..every taxi driver in Melbourne worth their salt will immediately know the exact address...
      Yes I'm sure they will ! :H
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1166065 wrote: I know I have a chronic make ya mind up issue:H ..thats why i eventually say fuckit and delete !!!!
        :H If only life itself had a delete button Veg.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Boiled Ben and Jerrys with a side of cookie dough

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Oi, really I made spinach linguine with fresh veggies and a lemon garlic parsley sauce.
            Plus garlic bread.
            I'm full, but still going to have some blue brie a bit later.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

I would be more inclined to purchase EVOO if presented by a generously proportioned, happy bloke than a bird with big tits. Does this make me a misogynist?

Comment

sunshinetoday;1166068 wrote: Boiled Ben and Jerrys with a side of cookie dough
                :H:H:H
                Mm mmmmm.......
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

sunshinetoday;1166069 wrote: Oi, really I made spinach linguine with fresh veggies and a lemon garlic parsley sauce.
                  Plus garlic bread.
                  I'm full, but still going to have some blue brie a bit later.
                  When you do get that baby Undie on board, you will have to give that brie a miss. Not to be a bossy big sister type, but do you know about stuff like that yet ?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1166073 wrote: I would be more inclined to purchase EVOO if presented by a generously proportioned, happy bloke than a bird with big tits. Does this make me a misogynist?
                    Indeed Froglette` ....indeed ...
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1166080 wrote: Blokemigist
                      Somebody phone Macquarie dictionaries.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

OK Undies - I'm off to watch "In the Heat of the Night" - a great classic fave.

Be well and dream of nice things. And remember ... next Saturday another house is given away ....

Comment

Ooooh! pick me! pick me! apparently I am on a roll lately!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1166076 wrote: When you do get that baby Undie on board, you will have to give that brie a miss. Not to be a bossy big sister type, but do you know about stuff like that yet ?
                            Yes but you wont have to worry about salami with sunnygirl and listerioso - which sounds like a Harry Potter spell at the moment - my brain is aged remember..

Comment

tawnyfrog;1166073 wrote: I would be more inclined to purchase EVOO if presented by a generously proportioned, happy bloke than a bird with big tits. Does this make me a misogynist?
                              Mmmm would be prepared to pm you and Bridge photo of my boss - he gives "Miggy" on the Tigger thread a run for his money in the looks and shake it about stakes - just saying. So he is the male sex on legs, hired girlies and I am the brains in Briz thanks Dog!

Comment

Orf again! locusts and round 2 of Harry P calling - bring me popcorn and camomile please?? and can someone stop the locust whinging about no food 40 hr famine and the other chucked giving up PS3 and now has no legs so is hauling himself around the house and can't reach food and is pissing in a bottle...can I add get me out of here, please...??

Comment

Working...
                                X