Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhappyplace;1166088 wrote: Mmmm would be prepared to pm you and Bridge photo of my boss - he gives "Miggy" on the Tigger thread a run for his money in the looks and shake it about stakes - just saying. So he is the male sex on legs, hired girlies and I am the brains in Briz thanks Dog!
    Please don't do this after my experience on SBS last night.:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1166089 wrote: Orf again! locusts and round 2 of Harry P calling - bring me popcorn and camomile please?? and can someone stop the locust whinging about no food 40 hr famine and the other chucked giving up PS3 and now has no legs so is hauling himself around the house and can't reach food and is pissing in a bottle...can I add get me out of here, please...??
      Popcorn is on your bedside table. Cup of tea will be delivered by a saucily dressed male model in 5..4..3..2..1...

I'll deal with the little B's in the living room. Your permission is sought to legally slap them around the heid.....
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

... use yer spurtle ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1166093 wrote: ... use yer spurtle ...
          Way aheid of you.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1166096 wrote: I hate spurtles ...sorry...just a glorified stick ..bullying the average wooden spoon out of the kitchen ..i dont like show off sticks !!!!
            How very dare you ! :H
            Sorry...Katherine Tate fan.

Okey. I'm off like a bucket of prawns in the sun.
            Seeya on the flip side folk.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bridge, I will give the cheeses a miss when I have a baby undie to report. Till then I will still have to indulge in sushi and cheese. Maybe a baby undie will want to live on Ben and Jerrys. Amazing thing is, somehow I managed to now fit into my jeans. Must be all the juice I have during the week.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Reggie;1166096 wrote: I hate spurtles ...sorry...just a glorified stick ..bullying the average wooden spoon out of the kitchen ..i dont like show off sticks !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CZPhTt8tuI[/video]]Carrbridge World Porridge Making Championship, The Golden Spurtle - YouTube
                Somehow it didn't feel like they were talking about spurtles in the kitchen, but it could have just been my interpretation.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Nighters all who orf to sleep. I'm just going to sit here and watch a movie!

Comment

Likewise Reggie.
                    The little guy in the picture is the pup I cuddle with all the time, who is always giving us health scares.
                    He's laying next to me now, licking my sleeve.

Comment

Reggie;1166139 wrote: What's his name sunny ...that beautiful dog in you're avartar
                      PABLO

Comment

K, I am orf for a sleep. Cya in the am sir.

Comment

Morning to spurtle-philes and spurtle-phobes alike.

rags - are you back yet? Been thinking of you.

after my insomnia on Friday night, last night i watched Shrek 3 and went to bed really early. It sounds like Shrek has a lot in common with SBS - there were lots of bedroom scenes, Prince Charming, beautiful young maidens getting their kits off and acting like Charlies Angels, and so much sex that in the end Shrek and Fiona have three little ogres.

Happy, cracking up with you locust giving up use of his legs for the 40 hour famine! :H

Hope it's a nice day wherever you are! I am going to walk into town to the markets and go into work for the day as I got a bit behind during the week with various things happening.
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy, Spurtleheids and Inashnal guest's,

Still dark here Missy, but it's going to be a little ripper of a day. I expect Reg will have the oar's out.

Saucy, your locust's sound entertaining, and very creative. I suspect they are turning out to be fine young men, spurred on and encouraged by a caring, smart, loving and sober mum.

Off to book Bridget, (strike while the irons HOT ) Shrek 3, and the ........'European lounge'..... for next satdee night. :ey:

Had a very frank and long chat with a bloke (client) at work yesterday re depression, relationship breakdown, and getting back on your feet again. Quite heavy stuff really, but somehow right up my alley. Music is # 1 for me, but as heavy as these sorts of mens (everyone's) health issues can be, i know i need to set aside a part of my life for contribution in this area (mens health, especially emotional health). The clinical staff thought i'd be drained from said discussion, but nope, natural for me to do. Sort of like some nurses/workers (Saph) in emergency depts. It's somehow natural and no stress. (?) For more, go to www.itreallyisALLaboutme.com

A triffic day to all! :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1166320 wrote: Morning Missy, Spurtleheids and Inashnal guest's,

Still dark here Missy, but it's going to be a little ripper of a day. I expect Reg will have the oar's out.

Saucy, your locust's sound entertaining, and very creative. I suspect they are turning out to be fine young men, spurred on and encouraged by a caring, smart, loving and sober mum.

Off to book Bridget, (strike while the irons HOT ) Shrek 3, and the ........'European lounge'..... for next satdee night. :ey:

Had a very frank and long chat with a bloke (client) at work yesterday re depression, relationship breakdown, and getting back on your feet again. Quite heavy stuff really, but somehow right up my alley. Music is # 1 for me, but as heavy as these sorts of mens (everyone's) health issues can be, i know i need to set aside a part of my life for contribution in this area (mens health, especially emotional health). The clinical staff thought i'd be drained from said discussion, but nope, natural for me to do. Sort of like some nurses/workers (Saph) in emergency depts. It's somehow natural and no stress. (?) For more, go to www.itreallyisALLaboutme.com

A triffic day to all! :h
                              Ya dink.:goodjob::h
                              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Morning undies and sundries. Morning Mr G, Missy and RC! Have assumed the position - in bed with lappie and tea, minus child who is on the floor downstairs with his brother. They are lovely boys when they are not trying to kill each other and thanks Mr G for your kind words. Hopefully they will turn out fine despite me.

Taking a leaf out of Sunny's book this morning and having a snuggle with Mr Happs. All is quiet, must be the whacks with the spurtle, thank you Aunties Bridge and Froglette.

Comment

Working...
                                X