Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheeses twice, try to snuggle someone and they lean over your shoulder and whisper sweetly, "its looks dark outside, call up BOM" so

64 km Brisbane (Mt Stapylton) Radar Loop

and then he's off like a rocket shrieking about his washing on the line....

Comment

Morning all shriekers and shriekees,

Well we've got a gorgeous morning here and I have an invite for lunch so I'm declaring it a Pink Dress Day.

Seeing Pablo really really makes me miss my Finbar.

Comment

Morning Tawny and your lovely puppy. Ok to miss him...

I was beginning to think everyone had been hit over the head with spurtles. Quiet morning here in the drawer. Lunch is a good excuse to pop on a frock.

Oh dear. THEY are awake and having a barney. Orf and into it....enjoy lunch TF

Comment

tawnyfrog;1166351 wrote: Morning all shriekers and shriekees,

Well we've got a gorgeous morning here and I have an invite for lunch so I'm declaring it a Pink Dress Day.

Seeing Pablo really really makes me miss my Finbar.

Amazing dog....I can tell. :thanks:
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

What an absolutely beautiful dog TF

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Just got outta bed. My sore throat has turned into some nasty cough up mucus thing. Yuck. So another day on the lounge. I downloaded the documentary called There's Something wrong with Aunt Diane. Thee movies about a woman who drove the wrong way on a freeway and killed herself, her daughter, 3 nieces, and 3 men in a crash. She had a Blood Alcohol Level of .19 Should be interesting. Obviously she hid her drinking because her family seems to think she didn't really drink. Anyways, bit of a downer this movie is. Back to it.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

That was a depressing doco, I don't recommend watching it unless you want to spend the rest of the day feeling depressed. I don't even think she was Alcoholic. She's the only one who knows what happened though. So onto the rest of the day. Laundry done. Might be nap time.

Comment

I think someone is washing the undies in the draawer

Comment

Hi undies. Just looking at Pablo and Finbar and getting all broody......
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hiya Starty - hope you crack it for one the jobs you were after. And you know the drum if you don't, ... it's because there's a better one waiting for you.

Back from lunch Undies - had some very nice Saganaki followed by Prawn Gyozas with Wasabi Pannacotta and pickled ginger. Yummo - now need a nanna nap.

Sunny - sorry you're still crook. Stay in the lounge and stop watching depressing docos.

I think everybody must be terribly busy and important today. This is a good thing!

Now, Happy - we wanna see some photos. Of anything. Even unsavoury snaps of Mr.H's washing would suffice ...

Comment

Lunch sounds good. I got all excited planning an outing but we just spent today kicking around home and getting food into the house. Mr Happs is watching the Bacherlachickie re run and making rude comments...too many sooky lala's apparently and not enough roses...

Need to work on my camera skills and buy a vegemite scroll so I can take a piccy of it for JC. Who knows how to use photobucket and do I need it? JC did send me a lovely PM on how to get a photo in so might work on that this arvo. Other than that we need to butcher a 4kg rump into locusts size roasts and an eye fillet for moi into freezer size pieces....

On the up side bananas now $10 a kilo...

Comment

hehehe Attached files [img]/converted_files/1649867=6343-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Yes you need Photobucket to upload your own pics to here. It's easy peasy. And free. Nanna nap didn't work so I expect I;ll be going hori at 7.30.

I like to live on the edge.

Comment

Ok - will play with that. The things you do to spread the Vegemite joy around the globe. Reckon I wont be too far behind you in the hori stakes. News highlights on and I've had enough crap TV to last a loooong time. And sick of bad news.

Comment

7:30 here and I am going hori with an audio book. Have a B&I day tomorrow!
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X