Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you early birds means I have to stick around and hold down the fort.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Sorry, Sunny but ... we have left some snacks out for you and there are some old New Ideas with the crossword half done ...

Missy - if you're going to stick your head back in - did you have a productive weekend without MrB? Be prepared for tomorrow - sharpen those pencils and tighten your lanyard.

Comment

startingover;1166417 wrote: Hi undies. Just looking at Pablo and Finbar and getting all broody......
        Me too !
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yes, the puppies are calling...

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1649887=6344-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Well, I did my first volunteer shift at the animal shelter today.
            Oh my Dog Undies :upset:
            Had to battle some really strong alcohol urges when I got home. Mr Smirnoff won't undo what's been done to those poor creatures.

Anyway, youz should have seen some of the snugglebunnies there...... Jones Mansion may well need to go into expansion ......if ya know what I mean......
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Cheeses twice, Happy - is that one of YOUR photos or just some random Photobucket image? I don't know whether to clap or yawn. I hate confusion.

In other news ... my lovely young niece did the 40hr famine thing and did NOT eat a skerrick (sp?) of tucker for the whole 40 hours. No cheating. I sponsored her handsomely. My sister commited to not swear for 40 hrs. How long do you think that lasted?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1166449 wrote: Cheeses twice, Happy - is that one of YOUR photos or just some random Photobucket image? I don't know whether to clap or yawn. I hate confusion.

In other news ... my lovely young niece did the 40hr famine thing and did NOT eat a skerrick (sp?) of tucker for the whole 40 hours. No cheating. I sponsored her handsomely. My sister commited to not swear for 40 hrs. How long do you think that lasted?
                Now I'm confussed.....
                You are 89 years old (still) with six older brothers. Where did this sister come from? :H
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Shit, Bridge - you're a better woman than I am. I know I absolutely couldn't do it - and remain sane.

Thank dog there's people like you.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1166453 wrote: Now I'm confussed.....
                    You are 89 years old (still) with six older brothers. Where did this sister come from? :H
                    Always splitting heirs, aren't you ....

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1166448 wrote: Well, I did my first volunteer shift at the animal shelter today.
                      Oh my Dog Undies :upset:
                      Had to battle some really strong alcohol urges when I got home. Mr Smirnoff won't undo what's been done to those poor creatures.

Anyway, youz should have seen some of the snugglebunnies there...... Jones Mansion may well need to go into expansion ......if ya know what I mean......
                      Bridge, you are a saint volunteering with those little hearts. If I'd volunteered there we'd have a boatload of animals, and I might not have a husband anymore....:H

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

tawnyfrog;1166455 wrote: Always splitting heirs, aren't you ....
                        My heid is full of contradictory info about you o' the yeirs.....:H
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Don't congratulate me yet goyles. If I get too discombobulated I might have to bail. Already drinking thinking is an issue. I can't risk that. But in the past I've worked in situations like this, and you do become a little desensitised. Anyway I thought a lot about it, and can 'exit' if necessary.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1166458 wrote: My heid is full of contradictory info about you o' the yeirs.....:H
                            That's good then. My job here is done.

Comment

Hey Reggie, Extreme fishing is on in 30.

Comment

Actually, the really confronting thing is seeing fearful animals, cowering and such.
                                My own animals are so confident and happy, it was really foreign to me.
                                The worst part is imagining what must have happened to produce this reaction.

Right, I'm going to get off the note about this.

Tomorrow is yardwork day....and potting on for my spring seedlings.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X