Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1166767 wrote: I might live round the corner soon. Never know
    Don't know which corner of the wide brown land Froglette is going to dispatch me to yet.
    Knowing her sense of humour she'll separate us though, and I believe that Sapphy has vetoed my entry into Tasmania. Could end up homeless you know.
    No way Bridge, you will never be homeless, not while I have breath in me. I am now a reformed champion of the homeless and have forthwith opened the borders to anyone who knows the answer to this question: 1. What is the name of my dog?
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Rags;1166795 wrote: Mr G You are a wonder! Done!
      Undies, you are in for a surprise at the housewarming.....

Would I wear fishnets with my Blunnies? Or play safe and stick with the Icebreaker socks? Should I wear the dress ones or the steelcaps?

Gosh, thanks Mr G. Not only my housewarming muso, but my feshen designer aussi. Thenk ewe.
      icebreaker socks and steelcaps naturally
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Cheeses - now I know why Ficks wont read back...I've got work to do :upset: and want to stay here in the drawer for a bit...

Rags: Photobucket under control thanks to Froglet

#99 use for a spurtle to exact a fatal beating on your unfavourite relos - fill in the blank undies - FIL, FIL, FIL, FIL

Agreed on the icebreaker socks and steelcaps Saph

Am guessing Rags is now all typed out as is Saph, Mr G is busy styling someone, Bridge is busy righting the world and Tawny is drainage control officer at the frog farm??

And Saph, Lucy der...

Also Raggsey, thank you for your kind money offer but we still have a few boxes of those lovely notes from the locusts uncle... what a kindly gentleman...now if I could only work out what those pesky withdrawals on my bank account are for....

Comment

Gday Happs, you win first prize for knowing my dogs name!! Yeah I know how Ficks feels, when you have been out of the loop for three or four days, there is so much reading back to do, and unless you have a few spare hours it is a bit much to get through. How are things with you Happs? Things my end are evenrtful, some better than others, but never dull

Comment

sapphire1;1166804 wrote: I had one of those once Geestar. Very classy outfit...noice suggestion.I will
            throw on my Great White Shark, teamed with the very latest in Tassie couture........long white uggies and lurex tights, muffin top smartly covered by super tight and very grubby looking pink t-shirt....cute as..........fuck the style nazis I say
            You wearing thet to may house warming Sapphy?
            Hmm, trying to oneupsmanship a fellow Undie......

Sapphy, are you anywhere near Huon silk? I got some lovely stuff from there when i was in tassie a while ago.

Comment

sapphire1;1166806 wrote: No way Bridge, you will never be homeless, not while I have breath in me. I am now a reformed champion of the homeless and have forthwith opened the borders to anyone who knows the answer to this question: 1. What is the name of my dog?
              She knows there's a studio at my plaeanytime too.

Speaking of Rev Noffs and the homeless, there's aplay on at the Wayside Chapel for the next couple of weeks that I unfortunately won't be able to get to. Apparantly it's quite confronting. It's dialogue from Wayside people that has been put together as a performance.

Answer to question 1
              Rolf?

Comment

sapphire1;1166815 wrote: Gday Happs, you win first prize for knowing my dogs name!! Yeah I know how Ficks feels, when you have been out of the loop for three or four days, there is so much reading back to do, and unless you have a few spare hours it is a bit much to get through. How are things with you Happs? Things my end are evenrtful, some better than others, but never dull
                Yep good as it gets at the moment Saph. NOT drinking Yeah me! helps - and we are still trying to make the house and land thing happen. Locusts are busy and fun. Think the oldest one has a girlfriend, told me meeting mates at the library this arvo and catching the bus home??? asked him if he was meeting anyone and he told me " a couple of hookers and we are doing lines of coke followed by a shoplifting spree at blah blah" so I left it...

I really think I need to get on the L-Glut though...I never did and the sugar cravings are big time.

Comment

sapphire1;1166815 wrote: Gday Happs, you win first prize for knowing my dogs name!!

DRAT!

Yeah I know how Ficks feels, when you have been out of the loop for three or four days, there is so much reading back to do, and unless you have a few spare hours it is a bit much to get through.

It has taken me all morning to get through from Thurs arvo to this morning.... that's why I want to go mobile broadbandy.

Comment

Rags I typed a huge piece to you and lost it. But the upshot is camera delivered and then I checked it all out and we now have 3 cameras and a camcorder. They were stashed away for various reasons, lost chargers, no way to download...Have ordered a big memory card and charger for the camcorder and shuffled the other memory cards to the little cameras so the locusts have them.

The little memory card that was in the camcorder had a video of the locusts from 5 years ago so I now want to record every bit of them - well mostly a bit of them...

How do you go from no cameras to one for almost every family member? Think I was pissed when I stashed them years ago...

Comment

hello all, just a wave from the cheap seats
                      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Rags;1166817 wrote: She knows there's a studio at my plaeanytime too.

Speaking of Rev Noffs and the homeless, there's aplay on at the Wayside Chapel for the next couple of weeks that I unfortunately won't be able to get to. Apparantly it's quite confronting. It's dialogue from Wayside people that has been put together as a performance.

Answer to question 1
                        Rolf?
                        ROLF???? you will defo not be crossing any southern borders anytime soon I am afraid Raggsy..........second thoughts Rev Noffs will think I am a stingy mongrel for not letting ya in.....welcome anytime my friend.

Comment

Rags;1166816 wrote: You wearing thet to may house warming Sapphy?
                          Hmm, trying to oneupsmanship a fellow Undie......

Sapphy, are you anywhere near Huon silk? I got some lovely stuff from there when i was in tassie a while ago.
                          Well a girls gotta do her best Raggsy, you will just have to wear your sunglasses to avoid the brilliance of my lurex threaded tights complete with a few snags and vent holes...tres chick.

Huon silk. I presume they are in Huonville? If so, no I am at the other end of the island, but it sure sounds worth a visit.

Comment

aspman;1166836 wrote: hello all, just a wave from the cheap seats
                            Hello Aspy, I cant see you, where exactly are you sitting? I like these cheap seats they are so...........cheap

Comment

Rags;1166801 wrote: Sunny, how is the throat?
                              Happy, How are you going with Photobucket? If I can use it, anyone can.

OK UNDIES.

While I am sorting out the recipe book, I have another quest for those who wish to have fame. (Sorry, fortune doesn?t go with this one.)
                              DIDUKNOW that when I googled ?100 uses for a spurtle?? the computer blew a fuse and the house blacked out.

I am now fully recovered, but that set me to thinking?. Let us Undies write a book to go with the Undies recipes (honest, I will get it done) and we can call it?
                              ?100 uses for a Spurtle.?
                              I was thinking that for number one could be ... stirring porridge.
                              Only 99 to go....
                              I;ve got an idea for number two Raggs. Spurtles can be used very successfully for hitting all those doodyheads over the head who even mention the word ever again in this lifetime. DEATH TO SPUTLES.....DOWN WITH SPURTLES.....SPURTLES R.I.P....

Comment

myhappyplace;1166818 wrote: Yep good as it gets at the moment Saph. NOT drinking Yeah me! helps - and we are still trying to make the house and land thing happen. Locusts are busy and fun. Think the oldest one has a girlfriend, told me meeting mates at the library this arvo and catching the bus home??? asked him if he was meeting anyone and he told me " a couple of hookers and we are doing lines of coke followed by a shoplifting spree at blah blah" so I left it...

I really think I need to get on the L-Glut though...I never did and the sugar cravings are big time.
                                Good onya for staying off the demon drink:goodjob: It defo doesnt make the hassles
                                go away, just puts them on hold building up to bursting point and grabbing you by the throat when your defences are down. As for the l-glutamine, its great stuff, helped me a lot combined with other supps. Good luck with the house/land thing...good things will come your way me girl:h

Comment

Working...
                                X