Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

Rags;1166766 wrote: Missy,
    Aye, shell sind over mah persannell Lear jet to pick you up. Mr Missy coming too?
    yes, but he gets sea sick so we can leave him behind to do the cooking and cleaning while we sail away to enjoy the sea ........
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1166767 wrote:
      Don't know which corner of the wide brown land Froglette is going to dispatch me to yet.
      Broome.

Reggie gets a house in Steamop.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I'm currrently looking at properties for Mr.G in Packenham Upper ...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1166790 wrote: Right...of to submit some paperwork.....some very naughty employers need to have their big arses slapped in the federal commission.
          Do you get the "excessive compliance costs" argument in Oz??

Cant they get the argument that if you cant run a business without exploiting people or the environment then you probably aren't particularly efficient and the economy would be better off if the investment went elsewhere?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Where is Packenham Upper?? :H

Long day today, but think I broke the back of something that is needed for next week. As of today I have 16 days work to do in 14 working days :H before I go on holiday. Believe me that is good going!!

My knee is really starting to improve and I really feel like I'm making progress. Did a bit of outside running today - up till now I've basically been fast walking. My very lovely PT had me running up a bridge that is quite short but at a 45 degree angle! Knee held up fine, so I'll do some more treadmill work over the next couple of weeks to build up the aerobic capacity, and then hopefully I can pick up my triathlone training programme again.

Speaking of which - anyone heard from Techie??????

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;1166890 wrote: I'm currrently looking at properties for Mr.G in Packenham Upper ...
              Looking forward to it. I hear they've got the best barista's in melbourne down there. :upset:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Excuse me Undies, but I have an important question to ask.

There is a vegemite scroll recipe posted on the Army thread that uses puff pastry. I dont think that Niko is a MC finalist.

Vegemite scrolls are made with bread or scone mixture n'est-ce pas?

Puff pastry strickly saved for sausage rolls?????

Please respond before I put up an official protest with the Army :H:H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

aspman;1166836 wrote: hello all, just a wave from the cheap seats
                  Good to see you ASpy! Hope everything's going well.

G'day SaphstAr! Your outfit is so out that it's IN. Bravo!

Oh Bridge. If there was bullying and harrassment in the workplace there, Worksafe Australia tell me they take that sort of thing very seriously, (i think they're a bit of a toothless tiger at times, but not always....) and it is now illegal, with a gaol term attached. I think Worksafe might be keen for a couple of scalps, as it's a recent law.

I see Kaza out there too. Hope you're well friend.

A marvellous night to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Mr G - do you know whether workplace health and safety governed by federal or state law in Australia?? Is it the same or different from industrial relations law?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1166920 wrote: Excuse me Undies, but I have an important question to ask.

There is a vegemite scroll recipe posted on the Army thread that uses puff pastry. I dont think that Niko is a MC finalist.

Vegemite scrolls are made with bread or scone mixture n'est-ce pas?

Puff pastry strickly saved for sausage rolls?????

Please respond before I put up an official protest with the Army :H:H
                      I dunno Missy. What would they know about vegemite scrolls? Tell em a vegemite scroll is made of mock vegemite for starter's. i.e. finely minced goanna meat, mixed with avocado and a dark soy tofu component that accurately and artfully mimicks yer vegemite consistency and colour. Let em ponder that one. Half of em'll believe you so might be good for a laugh......

Comment

Miss Behaving;1166924 wrote: Mr G - do you know whether workplace health and safety governed by federal or state law in Australia?? Is it the same or different from industrial relations law?
                        Not sure re IR, but Worksafe covers all workplaces in Oz. A workplace must have a health and safety rep in Straya. Workplace law here is national, but from what i see, the various states enact the legislation at there own pace. At least, that's been the story in Oz when one state had bullying &harrassment legislation, and Victoria hadn't caught up at that point with same legislation, so i assume state law and federal.

Comment

Missy. Health and safety law is purely health and safety related of course. Stress, chemicals, ergonomics, air quality, bullying and harrassment...... With IR laws, it's a broader area non? covering yer strike action and workplace rights, but health n safety would be in there, but they'd probably defer to the Occ. health and safety act 2004 and beyond. Does that answer your question?

Comment

myhappyplace;1166823 wrote: Rags I typed a huge piece to you and lost it. But the upshot is camera delivered and then I checked it all out and we now have 3 cameras and a camcorder. They were stashed away for various reasons, lost chargers, no way to download...Have ordered a big memory card and charger for the camcorder and shuffled the other memory cards to the little cameras so the locusts have them.

The little memory card that was in the camcorder had a video of the locusts from 5 years ago so I now want to record every bit of them - well mostly a bit of them...

How do you go from no cameras to one for almost every family member? Think I was pissed when I stashed them years ago...
                            Had a bit of a chuckle when I read that, as I thought I'd lost a camera a few years ago when we went to japan so I bought a camera in the duty free. When we got to hotel and unpacked... there was the first camera packed with the clothes.
                            Then, last year I found ANOTHEr camera that I thought I'd given away!
                            Get the sd cards marked 10. They are the high speed ones. Only cost a couple of dollars more.

Comment

Rags;1166929 wrote: Had a bit of a chuckle when I read that, as I thought I'd lost a camera a few years ago when we went to japan so I bought a camera in the duty free. When we got to hotel and unpacked... there was the first camera packed with the clothes.
                              Then, last year I found ANOTHEr camera that I thought I'd given away!
                              Get the sd cards marked 10. They are the high speed ones. Only cost a couple of dollars more.
                              Suggest you get 8 gig cards or maybe 4 gig but nothing less than 4 gig.

Comment

Oh bugger, I just stuffed that reply up. It was supposed to tag on the bottom of Happy's.

How did I do that!

Comment

Working...
                                X