Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

aspman;1166836 wrote: hello all, just a wave from the cheap seats
    ASPY! How the devil are you. Haven't seen you for ages.
    What's been happening lately?

Comment

sapphire1;1166844 wrote: Well a girls gotta do her best Raggsy, you will just have to wear your sunglasses to avoid the brilliance of my lurex threaded tights complete with a few snags and vent holes...tres chick. :H

Huon silk. I presume they are in Huonville? If so, no I am at the other end of the island, but it sure sounds worth a visit.
      It is south of Hobart in a little town past where they make the wooden boats (which I would love to do but costs a bomb) which is on the left hand side of the road heading south. Huon silk is a bit past that on the right hand side down a lane. Are those directions any help? Probably in a place called Huon.

Hey, maybe Reggie would like a few million dollars so he can build a wooden boat. Here ya go Reggie. Don't spend it all at once.

Comment

Okay kids. Back from work. MIL just stopped by.
        Bought some sick medicine with codeine, and they didn't even have to check with the pharmacists. Must have been an oversight on their part. Anyways, good to have a read back.

Rags, I have no valium for my flight. Will have to try something else. According to my MIL there is an oil to cure EVERYTHING.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

sunshinetoday;1166939 wrote: Okay kids. Back from work. MIL just stopped by.
          Bought some sick medicine with codeine, and they didn't even have to check with the pharmacists. Must have been an oversight on their part. Anyways, good to have a read back.

Rags, I have no valium for my flight. Will have to try something else. According to my MIL there is an oil to cure EVERYTHING.
          Ginger. try some ginger. Now we know it is for motion sickness, but keep telling yourself it also cures all manner of fears and phobias, and voila! you'll be asking for the seat by the emergency exit so you can have more legroom.
          Like so many things in our lives we allow our very vivd imagination to take control... so let the other bit of our imagination take control over the bit that's taking control....

Oops I was attempting a bit of underlying humour there I don't think it worked.
          Sunny,
          you'll be fine. Trust me. I used to work for the government.

Comment

OI, I think I forgot to share this story this morning.
            I fed my dogs this morning which they scarfed it down like normal.
            2 minutes later, my bigger dog is eating something off the carpet.
            So I ask her what she's eating. She turns to me and I see that the little pup has pooped out last nights dinner, and big doggie is now making it part of her brekky.
            DISGUSTING. I cleaned that up right away.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Rags,
              Does this mean you know top secret government information?

Comment

sunshinetoday;1166952 wrote: Rags,
                Does this mean you know top secret government information?
                If I answered either way I'd have to kill you, then myself....

Comment

sunshinetoday;1166951 wrote: OI, I think I forgot to share this story this morning.
                  I fed my dogs this morning which they scarfed it down like normal.
                  2 minutes later, my bigger dog is eating something off the carpet.
                  So I ask her what she's eating. She turns to me and I see that the little pup has pooped out last nights dinner, and big doggie is now making it part of her brekky.
                  DISGUSTING. I cleaned that up right away.
                  Another reason I no longer own a doggie. Or had kiddies.

Comment

Now, before I go (ye Gods I missed the news and Alan),
                    guess what all good Undies should be doing at half past eight tonight.....

I loved Andrew.

And, 4 Corners is where I first heard Cappricio Italien......

Comment

OK out of here.
                      But look what arrived at Mr Rags' office to-day....

Ooooohh I is so sited about this...

OK sleep well. See you in a couple of days.

Comment

Rags, your life will be transformed!!

But who is Bob??:H
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Nighters Rags.

TF, I would like Bridgette to live over in QLD, I have picked out 2 perfect houses for her.
                          I would like to visit every weekend to use the pool.
                          149 The Panorama, Tallai, Qld 4213 - House for Sale #107309749 - realestate.com.au
                          156 Tallai Road, Tallai, Qld 4213 - House for Sale #107341512 - realestate.com.au

Comment

While I'm at it......Just wanted to share something nice.
                            Was snuggled into bed ready for sleep last night, and hubs said "Just wanted to say Thank You.....for quitting drinking. It really has made our relationship SO much better."

Awe, it was pretty sweet, and he was 110% right. So I just added in an apology for all the wasted time I spent lying and hiding, and taking so long to figure it out. Then thanked him for being there and being patient. It was a loving moment

Comment

sunshinetoday;1166972 wrote: While I'm at it......Just wanted to share something nice.
                              Was snuggled into bed ready for sleep last night, and hubs said "Just wanted to say Thank You.....for quitting drinking. It really has made our relationship SO much better."

Awe, it was pretty sweet, and he was 110% right. So I just added in an apology for all the wasted time I spent lying and hiding, and taking so long to figure it out. Then thanked him for being there and being patient. It was a loving moment
                              Nice one Sunny. We really have no idea how we come across when on the grog. :h

Anyone watching 'switch and shift' on SBS? Though 4 cnrs will be a beauty.

Gurrumul playing Melbourne soon TF.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

sunshinetoday;1166972 wrote: While I'm at it......Just wanted to share something nice.

Sunny gurl, bloody beautiful story,:h:h:h
                                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Working...
                                X