Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

sapphire1;1167616 wrote: I'm off like a frog in a sock Geestar,

Have just discovered the delights of taking the laptop to bed. I might have to ban it as I am staying up way past my respectable sleep-time.

Sweet dreams yaself G. x
    I hear 'red tube' has some interesting doco's. Just beware your download limit.

Night Saph.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

sapphire1;1167616 wrote: I'm off like a frog in a sock Geestar,

Have just discovered the delights of taking the laptop to bed. I might have to ban it as I am staying up way past my respectable sleep-time.

Sweet dreams yaself G. x
      I hear 'red tube' has some interesting doco's. Just beware your download limit, and make sure you have good anti-virus software..

Night Saph.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

P.S.

Spiritual River | How to Stop Drinking Alcohol and Get the Addiction Help You Need is a site worth a visit.

No anti virus required.

Comment

Guitarista;1167594 wrote: Or RC.

Hiya you beeeewdiful. Catch you later, and have a great week friend, ok? Ok. :h
          I will. You as well. I have to tell you how much I resonated with your account of the man's troubles. But for the grace of God, there go I.

Now, git yer ass to bed, before I spurtle ya!

or it:H
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Morning Underoos and friends,
            Just getting ready to head out the door. I think I only managed 3 hours sleep.
            Oh well, maybe it means I will be so tired tonight that I will sleep well.
            I will think of you all the next 2 days and wish I had the laptop.
            Also, called the IRS last night and have set up a payment plan. I did my taxes online in 2007 and 2008. It takes them 2 years to tell you there's a mistake and that you have to pay up, and there's added interest for every day of the 2 years. Buggers. Oh well, one less worry.
            Have a wonderful week everyone, and I will be back tomorrow night!
            xo :l:h

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

You beat me to it this morning Sunny! Hope you have a good time in Sinney and that the flight goes okay.

Working at home today, so I treated myself to a wee lie in, but need to get up and about now!

laters
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Sunny and Missy and all to come

Sunny - I hope your flight will be calm - talk to us when you're back.

Hiya Missy, - hey I just read that the east coast of the US experienced a rare 5.9 earthquake. Weird stuff happening world-wide.

Another big gardening day planned here and it's nice enough to start right now.

***vroom***

MrG - hope you slept well and that all's calm on your farm. Look after you.

Comment

Mid-morning Undies, spent a productive half hour working then a lovely half hour rolling around on the floor with Maysi taking photos with a camera with no memory card - der! She spent the night in the eldest locusts room, set up like a little cat palace and she is quote " a belly rub tartlet ". Mmm arent we all??

Safe travels Senior Sunnygirl...

Hugs G-ster. Take your time out and stay well.

Missy, question? Pookie has taken to picking up the bags of cat food and carrying them around and rolling on them. And he is going for George's now clipped tail. Is this because these are new things or coz of Maysi? He really doesnt seem to know there is another cat in the house.

Now orf to lurk for a bit...

Comment

My thoughts are with Queensland and Brissy in particular. The tragedy of that housefire is incomprehensible.

Comment

Yes, I was just hearing about it on the 3pm news. 3 generations of a family - how utterly tragic.

The earthquake in Virginia was most weird!! And only 1km deep which is most unusual too. No wonder the Armageddon believers are running amok!!

Happy, if Maysi is offering up her belly for rubbing she must be a very happy and trusting wee kitty! Its so nice that she has cat palace of her own!!:H I suspect that Pookie is probably acting out a bit, and may need a bit of reassurance and extra attention!! But I must say that I've never seen a cat pick up a bag of cat food :H

HAving fun playing with numbers today - I usually try to avoid working in Excel, but I'm finding it strangely calming today!!
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I'm with you Tawny
                        I can't comprehend this tragedy, all my thoughts and feelings are with all the people involved in this horrific event. No words, feelings, actions can make this easier for them. How tragic life can be, I am at a total loss - that is all. Kaza x
                        Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

MrG - thanks for the heads up. I checked and Gurrumul is on at The Palais on September 7, also playing major cap cities. For any Undies who don't know this man - have a listen. Kind of suits my mood at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8-YMpYbRqY[/video]]Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu - Wiyathul - YouTube

Comment

tawnyfrog;1167864 wrote: MrG - thanks for the heads up. I checked and Gurrumul is on at The Palais on September 7, also playing major cap cities. For any Undies who don't know this man - have a listen. Kind of suits my mood at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8-YMpYbRqY[/video]]Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu - Wiyathul - YouTube
                            :hello: Underoonies.

Just a quick :wavin: from me. Hope you're all enjoying your day.

Tawny - what a lovely song. I found this link and thought you might like it.

Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu Wiyathul Lyrics
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Thanks for the song Froglet.

Hadnt seen or heard the news until this arvo and now I wish I hadnt....that is horrific, those poor people.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1167864 wrote: MrG - thanks for the heads up. I checked and Gurrumul is on at The Palais on September 7, also playing major cap cities. For any Undies who don't know this man - have a listen. Kind of suits my mood at the moment.

Wanna go?

Thanks Stirly. Cool music from the heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X