Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1167998 wrote: Have you been approached to advise Scrawnie on his forthcoming nuptials to Lizzie?
    Look. This is a sensitive one. Usually, i'd only discuss this via P.M. however, ummm, errr, well, i gotta say TF, i'm at a bit of a loss. Okay. Look. The upshot of it is.....Shane wants to take Liz to Tripoli for the honeymoon. Liz wants me to go along, but i'm just not sure about that given current circumstances.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1167999 wrote: Ya big dag. Not too bad Mr G. Challenging day in ways I could never have predicted...but that's life..
      Haven't read back I fear.
      Challenging? Do tell my friend. Nothing is too much of a challenge 'round here.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;1168002 wrote: Liz wants me to go along, ...
        But what would you wear?

Comment

Guitarista;1168003 wrote: Challenging? Do tell my friend. Nothing is too much of a challenge 'round here.
          We'll crack that one open another time loves.
          You two enjoy your chat...I'm off for some tofu and a shower. See ya's on the flip side.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1168004 wrote: But what would you wear?
            You alway's catch me orf guard. However, i reckon i'd could borrow Geoff Gurrumul's black silk long sleeved jacket till his next gig.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1168008 wrote: We'll crack that one open another time loves.
              You two enjoy your chat...I'm off for some tofu and a shower. See ya's on the flip side.
              Oi. Not so fast. C'mon, How are you going and have you checked the oil?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1168008 wrote:
                No no no ... baby please don't go.

I'm outta here for the night. Carry on ....

Comment

Morning all!

Bridge - do you eat tofu because you like it or because it is good for you?

How are you going Mr G?

And how's Maysi? Will we get some pictures soon??

I had forgotten that my (least favourite) brother from Singapore is staying with us this weekend - he is here to visit Mum and also go to see another uncle who is elderly and not very well. He is a permanently B&I person, and I always feel small and insignificant in his presence. I know that is silly, but he is 6 years older than me, and was one of those blokes that was popular, good at sport, and good looking while I was geeky, overweight and an introvert. And we continue to live out those scripts!! He is retired in his mid 50s and is now living off his investment income which makes me simultaneously incredibly angry and incredibly jealous. I am extracting some small revenge by not bothering to wash the sheets on the spare bed - they have only been slept on once, but that was during the day, so I figure it doesn't count :H:H

12 working days till holiday. I have 3 pieces of work to finish before then. The end is in sight, but I'm juggling deadlines a bit. As much as anything else, I'm really looking forward to just spending some time alone with Mr B. We have both been so busy over the last couple of months, and our conversations have been reduced to "what's for dinner?" "have we got enough money in the house account to pay the electricity bill?" "i'll be home at 6" and other such-like things. When we go to the place we are going to, there is no internet, no cell phone coverage and no shops. Just us, lots of books, and the sea. And I think I have persuaded him to hire a couple of cycles, so we can do some day trips.

Sorry, that is a bit heavy for a vent this early in the morning!! On a more positive note, it is a glorious morning and my irises are in flower. I'm trying to decide whether to cut them or not - any thoughts?
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

at last ..... this is the sort of outcome from the Rugby World Cup that I was looking for!!

Taranaki buying the pies of many rugby nations | Stuff.co.nz

I will be up there at the start of our holiday. Cant decide which one appeals most. Think perhaps the Namibian one ..........
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Good Morning Undies!!!!!

Just wanted to check in to let you know that all is good in BB world, the new house is gradually taking shape and I am planning where my chooks will live ..............

love and hugs to my gorgeous friends down under :l:h:l:h:l even for Tawny ............

running away quickly now ...............
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Morning Missy and Betts -

Missy - I think I'll go a Stroganoff pie.

Betts - you be careful when running. I saw those killer heels of yours!

Off to Ballabloodyrat today - HG for a 3-month post-op follow up and I thought I'd book myself in for a treat mammograb. Will also indulge in some lunch and blow a $100 gift voucher at Bunnings - so - a good day ahead.

Catch youse in the arvo sometime. Be good and be happy.

Comment

Tawny, I am tottering rather than running!!!!

Hope that everything goes well with the medical check-ups ........ :h:h:h
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Morning Undies and International Guesteroos! Gorgeous day in Brisbane and have a lot planned.

Good luck with check Froglet. It will all be fine. Know so. You sound like a $100 gift voucher at Bunnings the way I sound about $100 gift voucher at the beautician...

Missy - I will post a Maysi photo shortly. Just working on a coupla things but will be back in soon. And I have a brother like that too. Lives in Perth and is the biggest tosser you ever met in your life.

Vrooming orf, have a bewdiful one all!

Comment

One guy came in and said 'at last someone has got a man's pie'," she said referring to the Namibian flavour.

I'll have the Namibian with sauce thank's!

Morning Missy, BB, TF, and all to come,

Your holidays will be here soon enough Missy. Have a great day.

Beeewdiful blue sky's here.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1168279 wrote: Morning all!

Bridge - do you eat tofu because you like it or because it is good for you?
                                Both really Missy, although I don't eat nearly enough of it. Just coat it in some seasoning and bake.
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X