Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

Morning Saucy, Sunny, and doodyheads to come,

Bateman's bay is a noice part of the world to be sure Sunny. Geez, i haven't been there for years. A trip up the coast is very overdue here.

Well, i'm knackered from my various travels around the boards yesty. And to top it all off, Lady Gaga has been banned in China. Gag's is taking it pretty hard, so i'm off to spend the weekend over at her joint to console her.

Have a great day folk's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning all.
      Sunny buyootifool day.
      House is already fresh and glowing, undies flapping gently in the breeze on the line.

A day of gardening methinks.

Words that I do not want to hear again this week.

1. Craig Thomson

2. Sniper fire

3. Apple Corporation
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh and it's Daffodil Day remember...hope we're all wearing yellow and sporting our daffs :goodjob:

I look awful in yellow .... so hope I can dig summat up.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Late lunch and check innage.

You know Undies, I attended a funeral a couple of days ago which has, very strangely, turned out to be quite inspiring/upsetting/uplifting.
          I've noticed that the sober life also has it's own set of labile and volatile emotions.
          This was one very inspiring woman, flamboyant and warm and very very bright. A fabulous mother and friend and an asset to the world around her.
          I wonder what folk will say about us when we pass ?
          Don't worry, I'm not going too start obsessively combing obituaries again:H but it strikes me that we should take every opportunity we are given to inspire and encourage us to a better fuller richer life.
          I have an old aunt who maintains that in order to make others happy, first we have to make ourselves happy. I think this woman, despite quite devastating health problems, was instinctively quite an expert at that.

Anyway, that is all.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1168963 wrote:
            I have an old aunt who maintains that in order to make others happy, first we have to make ourselves happy. I think this woman, despite quite devastating health problems, was instinctively quite an expert at that.

Anyway, that is all.
            Bridge I reckon your aunt is spot on. Look at my FIL as a prime example.

It must be ponder day. I was thinking earlier how funny people are. That someone commented to me that we had lost everything when the biz when bung. And I've been thinking, no you stupid idiot, we didnt lose EVERYTHING. And apart from gaining a bad habit I'm not proud or happy about, we have gained an awful lot. It's all worth working for. And that is it from me.

Comment

Arvo all,

I told my Thought Secretary that I wasn't taking any appointments today. He's good. I haven't had any D&M thinkage all day. Sometimes I just need to ponce around with a head full of pink fairy floss.

A nice thing ... the three flowering pear trees I ordered arrived not as 1m trees but closer to 2m. Needed to dig a bigger hole but hey - I may yet live long enough to see them in their full glory!

Reggie - I throbbed the Apostrophe poem.

And Saucy - you're doing a fanfuskingtastic job with Piglet.

The September ishh of Delicious hasn't even slightly erected my nipples...

Comment

I love the pink fairy floss concept!

Yep, am enjoying Piglet heaps! We have some more adventures planned this weekend. Not sure at times if the Warnie references or drop bears are right?? anyway it is what it is. Just loads of fun.

Comment

myhappyplace;1168986 wrote: Not sure at times if the Warnie references or drop bears are right??
                  Absofusking. It's amusing us ... :H:H:H

(Can't wait for the kangaroo feathers ...)

Comment

Must be Friday. Waiting to take locusts/pick up locusts etc.

Nice spam hunt TF

Comment

Hello Undies
                      Well back from the salt mines - a great day, hope you all enjoyed yours too. Thanks Mr G, I did take it easy and you are very modest, I think your music is very beautiful and that people like me are very blessed to be able to listen to it and to be able to share in your everyday life. I feel privileged as I do with all the Undies here who share their lives with us. It is great. Glad you're okay Tawny, I tippy toed in while you were sleeping, tucked you in kissed you goodnight on the forehead and left the window open. Hope you had a lovely night's sleep. Hi Happy and BBBJ, I hope you both had fantastic Fridays and that everyone is looking forward to a fabulous, restful, fun and safe weekend. Take care, Love and Sunshine Kaza xx
                      Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Mwah to Kaza and Sunny and all other ratbags still to appear.

I'm heading up the hill for a shower but would like to thank youse all for another week of gentle, silly bugger, thoughtful, provocative and just generally good stuff which enriches my life.

I.am.not.hugging. OK?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1169015 wrote: Mwah to Kaza and Sunny and all other ratbags still to appear.

I'm heading up the hill for a shower but would like to thank youse all for another week of gentle, silly bugger, thoughtful, provocative and just generally good stuff which enriches my life.

I.am.not.hugging. OK?
                          Yeah but you might want to set the burglar alarm next time?? Smoochies to you too!

Pissed orf. Number one locust "working back on assignment" school finishes at 3, phone call to say studying in graphics room, phone turned off and just gone 7 phone call to pick up. I have been a mess from about 6...Mr Grumpy gone to get him and is in like mind and ready to rip shreds....the lack of consideration for other family members is intolerable. blah blah blah

What can I say, fusk I thought the worst....

Comment

tawnyfrog;1169015 wrote:
                            I.am.not.hugging. OK?
                            Ah.... but I am!!! :l:l:l:l:l

Hellooooooooooo, Undies. It's POETS day. Yay!

One of the best concepts I've come across on MWO.
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

myhappyplace;1169019 wrote: Yeah but you might want to set the burglar alarm next time?? Smoochies to you too!

Pissed orf. Number one locust "working back on assignment" school finishes at 3, phone call to say studying in graphics room, phone turned off and just gone 7 phone call to pick up. I have been a mess from about 6...Mr Grumpy gone to get him and is in like mind and ready to rip shreds....the lack of consideration for other family members is intolerable. blah blah blah

What can I say, fusk I thought the worst....
                              I know the feeling all too well. If they're going to come to harm, we want the ones to inflict it.
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Extracting justice now.

Comment

Working...
                                X