Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

Fairy dust to all!!

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Cinders;1169156 wrote: Fairy dust to all!!

Love,
      Cindi
      Thanks Cindi, and to you! Hope you're rockin it.

That's it from me. G'night folk's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Undies and all sundries. Mr HP working this a.m. so the sounds of the coffee machine have brought me and the lappie together in you guessed it my fav place, bed...have tea, a locust and a piglet too. Cats prowling, and its raining so can hear the raindrops on the roof. Which would be cool normally but might have to shuffle piglet plans around coz of it. Anyone up yet?

Comment

Yep - I'm up. Morning Saucy.

Comment

Knew you would be. I think I over reacted with the teenager last night. Keep forgetting he's 16. And he could be doing a lot worse than being at school doing homework, although he confessed to going to the shops near school. Its the not knowing...

Comment

Gosh, we have early birds this morning!!!

Happy - don't beat yourself up over it. Somewhere underneath al of what he is feeling will be a skerrick of feeling good that you cared enough to be angry and were worried about him.

I'm going back to bed!!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Me too! well I am still there actually. I was angry with him. But didnt go off my nut, just cold and calm. Mmmm maybe I took it out on piglet??

Comment

Looks like Piglet has to toughen up already :H

Good morning, Undies & Fellow Sundries
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good Morning Antipodeans!!

Hope all got a good rest.

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hiya Tipster & Cindi ***waving***

Bugger! Seems I've exceeded my monthly download limit and they've slowed me down to sloth speed. Catch youse when I can.

Comment

myhappyplace;1169230 wrote: Knew you would be. I think I over reacted with the teenager last night. Keep forgetting he's 16. And he could be doing a lot worse than being at school doing homework, although he confessed to going to the shops near school. Its the not knowing...

Had a similar incident with the boy recently ....terrifying......trouble is, at his age I would
                        have been off in trouble.....really must stop judging according to my own standards.

Just keep reminding him that Daniel Morcombe was his age.

Lot's of early risers today. Good to see. Have already read my early morning organic gardening manual, have some cracking ideas, and now off to the markets to get them underway.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning folk's,

Sounds great Bridge. Had some noice weather last couple of days. Lets see what today brings.

'ave a good weekend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

seeing as we are doing poems ... the local rag had a poem competition this week. Theme was Happy Feet, who is being transported back to the Southern Oceans next week.

This was my favorite, and it came from someone in Ireland. I think he was 12:
                            Oh wee Emperor mine
                            you've taught me lots in a short time
                            on life, love and thermometers too
                            but way too much about penguin poo.

love it :H:H
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning all.
                              Hair did and smells LOVELY!
                              What are you all doing today?
                              Weather is a bit grey and rainy.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Most of us don't know what the hell you are all talking about. I love you all in any event. Tawny:l So sue me...
                                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
                                X