Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhappyplace;1169400 wrote: They're metal aren't they Tawns?
    Ohhhhhh......I get it .....:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yep - they're metal 70's tulip drink holders ffs. Came in all colours so I painted 'em black. Weather was gorgeous this am but now a bit too cold to be out there.

Comment

My MIL has some, coloured ones though - she hasn't gone all dark.

Spammies hitting Fitness today Froglet??

Comment

Yeah - got him already. Sometime it takes a while for the admin dudes to zap em. You know, I actually don't understand what's in it for them. Like ... do they get some money if we click on their links or what?

Comment

Dunno. Never tried, guess I am too scared to see what would be sucked into the ethernet if I did.

I did read this really great article once by a guy who responded to all of those types of fake emails. You know the type that go into your spam? Ranged from our Nigerian uncle to gorgeous Russian girls promising friendship and guaranteed satisfaction and then asking for $500 bucks for a dying mother. His responses were so funny....must try and find it sometime.

On the kitty front, yay! all is peaceful. In fact I think I've picked a little girl who is almost as bossy as I am...well potentially. Certainly stands up for herself.

Comment

Lovely about the kitty HP.

Tonights dinner menu is Spinach veggie meatballs with pasta, and green bean casserole.
              Should be interesting.
              Sent a package to the parents this morning...$120 dollars
              what do you do.

Bridge, your dinner sounds beautiful as well.
              TF, love the yard:h

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Isn't it amazing how refreshing a nana nap is??

Hi Sunny! You doing the weird and wonderful with the pretend meats stuff again? Hope its good mate.

What are the Undies doing this evening?

Comment

having an early night :H
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I am making darstardly plans for the garden tomorrow....
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Making dastardly plans for tomorrow myself. I'm hoping to get the crew and visitors to Southbank. If the weathers shite we will do GOMA and the Art Gallery, there is a brilliant display of Aboriginal art there...Surrealism is on at GOMA but you cant take photos in the exhibition.

I am soo loving having two cats who are playing nicely..except Maysi is a hisser at Pookie. Poor little boy is such a sookie lala.

Comment

Evening folk's,

Pink lady apples......i buy them too.

Well roo's, i deliberately went back to 'test the waters' re- alcohol consumption, a couple of months ago. Once a fortnight in fact, for the last couple of months. Not every day, or getting trashed, No 'fall from grace', just something i had been wanting and needing to do, and a concious, deliberate decision as i felt i had unfinished business with the grog. An experiment, and yep, a dangerous one potentially, but i felt i knew myself well enough to pull out of it if it was going to be a problem again. Well, it was great for the first hour or two, on most occassions, but then it got boring. And i got tired. It sapped my energy level's, not to mention not being able to go anywhere cause i'd be a bit over the limit to drive. However, i am okay, and have decided not to dabble/'moderate' in booze again. I was giving it a bit more of a nudge recently, and i could clearly see where that was leading. A lot of bad memories, to be sure. It was fun for a short time, but then it became crap, and ultimately boring. And no where near as much fun as the sober life. Sober is where it's at for me now. Day 1 here. lol, but feeling positive, relaxed, and commited. I now am not afraid of alcohol, or my problem with it, but, i now have a far more healthy and cautious respect for it, and where it can take me. I feel confident, empowered, and my AF time is standing me in very good stead, and in a strong position. I didn't abuse myself with grog either. Just sipped away seeing what i made of it. AF life takes the cake by far, as far as fun and quality experiences go, not to mention feeling great 24/7, so, back to kicking ass. My mindset has changed to a far healthier and positive one these last couple of year's, and i like it. P.S. I'm not in trouble. Farm is calm here, and i've just given myself a necessary dose of reality, and a boot up the arse. There was no slip, no relapse, no heavy drinking or getting trashed, just a personal 'experiment'. This is all part of my personal journey, and something i felt i had to do. Yep, i entered the Devil's gates of hell for a couple of day's, drank their wine, and danced with their women, but, i didn't really like the experience. It was boring. I stared it all in the face, thought nope, and left. I am not worried at all, because i have made the choice to go back to totally AF. And it's because i actually prefer the sober life. It totally rock's, and there is no comparison. Glad i had my little experiment as dangerous as it could've been. Just something i needed to do for me. I will still stick my fat nose into other people's recovery processes with words of encouragement. :welcome:

Have a great night everyone. The hardcore, heavymetal mutha$%&*er has arrived.

N.R.N.R.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Reggie;1169473 wrote: Mr G:l:l Thanks for offering youre self up as the lab rat!!!! you are a wonderful soul. I dearly love you buddy ..ya the bomb....thanks for being you :h
                          Lab rat Lol. Thanks Reg. Hope you're well mate. Have a great weekend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Mr G have a :h and one of these :l
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks JC.

:h:l back at ya.

Comment

Hi Mr G. You are an inspiration. I am always amazed by your strength and knowledge and the way you put yourself out for others. Your honesty and integrity are just - blah, words fail me. Thank you so much, you have helped.

Comment

Working...
                                X