Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undies, please spare some thoughts for Kaza tonight. She is hurting. Not through AL. Just through love and loss. Send some good thoughts her way, she so deserves them.

Comment

myhappyplace;1169489 wrote: Hi Mr G. You are an inspiration. I am always amazed by your strength and knowledge and the way you put yourself out for others. Your honesty and integrity are just - blah, words fail me. Thank you so much, you have helped.
      Ah Saucy.......:l:h

I feel great you know, spiritually and emotionally, and yesterday and tomorrow don't mean a thing to me. It's the now.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

myhappyplace;1169490 wrote: Undies, please spare some thoughts for Kaza tonight. She is hurting. Not through AL. Just through love and loss. Send some good thoughts her way, she so deserves them.
        I hope Kaza pops in for a chat. We'd love to hear from you Kaza if you feel like talking?

Thinking of you. :l

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

i close my eyes and see clearly
          i stop trying to listen and hear truth
          i am silent and my heart sings
          i seek no contact and find union
          i am still and move forward
          i am gentle and need no strength
          i am humble and remain whole

(ancient taoist meditation)

Comment

Mr G., thank you for sharing. That is mighty brave of you!

Kaza, hang in there dear heart. You will get through this, and we are here if you need us!

Hello Reggie! I've missed you!

Spinach meatless balls were a win!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Reggie, have you heard this guy?
              G, you might like it too
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysdDHcK2Mi0[/video]]Matt Costa - Behind The Moon - YouTube

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Have a good night Reggie! Thank you for the tune!

Comment

Reggie;1169511 wrote: Hey one for you ....... Love ya sunny nighters take care sweet heart:l

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F42eQd8aSk[/video]]Paul Kelly - Song From The Sixteenth Floor - YouTube
                  This song means a lot to me Reg. Thank's. I have it on a Paul's greatest hits.

Night.

Comment

sunshinetoday;1169504 wrote: Reggie, have you heard this guy?
                    G, you might like it too
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysdDHcK2Mi0[/video]]Matt Costa - Behind The Moon - YouTube
                    Thanks Sunny. Cruising little song.

Comment

Mr G.
                      We are all on our own journey.
                      No other person can do it for us, or really even with us.
                      There's only one person who can make it truly authentic, and that's ourselves.
                      As usual I am humbled by your honesty, and graced by your friendship.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Kaza please drop by if you feel you can.
                        Thinking of you.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Just popped in for a quick nighty night, but youz have got me thinking now ! :H

All good thoughts.
                          I have been up planning all the cracking things I am going to do tomorrow. That garden better watch the hell out !

Sleep the sleep of the innocent friends.... either that or one of those ROOLLY dirty ones...
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

With lots to think about, I shall now take myself off to the cot.

Thanks for all you share. It's important to me.

Kaza - white light winging its way toward you.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXRLEyIoJZA[/video]]Third Eye Blind - Motorcycle Driveby - YouTube
                              An oldie but goodie for any insomniacs

Comment

Will do, this youtube stuff gets addictive.... sweet sleeps

Comment

Working...
                                X