Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

sunshinetoday;1170304 wrote: Morning Bridge, have fun at the nursery
    I'm off to work. Long one and then my soccer playoff game tonight. I havn't done any exercise in 2 weeks. Should be fun though. See yous tonight.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Morning Sunny Bunny.....
    Hope you got a good sleep with a day like that on !
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Bridge & Mr G & Sunny and all to come ...

I reckon gardening enthusiasm is contagious!

*** vrooom ***

Comment

Just a small offering before I go and wake the boy from his pox ridden slumber....
        Lately I have been getting amongst the 12 permaculture principles, and finding as do lots of permies, that they are not just planty wisdom but have universal wisdom attached to them, and can be applied to all sorts of stuff, like life and shit.....

Here is the principle that I am meditating on this week...

If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1170314 wrote: Just a small offering before I go and wake the boy from his pox ridden slumber....
          Lately I have been getting amongst the 12 permaculture principles, and finding as do lots of permies, that they are not just planty wisdom but have universal wisdom attached to them, and can be applied to all sorts of stuff, like life and shit.....

Here is the principle that I am meditating on this week...

Excellent. And given you are 4' 9", makes a lot of sense.

Morning Sunny and TF. :welcome:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

My dearest undies, please spare a thought for Mr B today. He woke up in immense pain early this morning and I had to rush him off to the Emergency Dept (thankfully we live quite close to the hospital). He has been admitted and they are doing a battery of tests, with the possibility of him having some surgery on his bowel today. I've just got home from the hospital and going to try and get a few hours sleep before I go back. I'm feeling pretty shattered (much worse than him!! He got morphine and I just got a cup of tea!)

Mr G - I had been hassling him about getting his prostate checked a couple of weeks ago since we had a discussion on this thread about it. Of course he didn't, and one of the first questions the ED Dr asked was when he had last had it checked!! The Dr was a very blokey bloke, and gave him very blokey bloke advice which was received much better than my efforts!

KTAB;1170004 wrote:
            Here I got you somewhere to come an unwind for a couple of months during our summer/your winter. It could really do with your gardening skills I feel and you could bring some of you garden art with you too if it isnt too much trouble. I do like the guy in picture 25.

Ard na Mara - Large Waterfront Estate with Private Beach And Amazing Views across Bantry Bay Engel & Völkers Property Details | W-00ANFX - ( Ireland, Cork, West Cork, Beara Peninsula )
            and it even has a seperate place for HGs!!!

myhappyplace;1170072 wrote:

Kitty update: ate side by side tonight...her growling under her breath at him...like me and my loved ones!
            Yay!! that was pretty quick!! I think they are going to be good mates!

off to bed, me
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy.

Geez, that's no good. Wonder if there's some sort of obstruction going on. Hope he'll be okay, and you take care.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

That's what they think it might be, but also want to check that it is nothing more serious. I'm just googling!!
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I'm off. L8tr all.

Comment

Missy - that's awful. All things crossed for Mr. B. Hope you can grab a few hours sleep. Take care.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1170326 wrote: That's what they think it might be, but also want to check that it is nothing more serious. I'm just googling!!
                      Best wishes with it Missy. Let us know how he goes. :l

Comment

Missy crossing everything for your Mr B....bloody hell...Mr HP is the same , or is that just the whole lot of these men we are so attached to. Will have a chat with him tonight much good it will do me. Rest up, he will be fine.

Comment

All locusts delivered early...one at camp this week so early start for all. Middle one is away, down to Byron for the week. He is always so happy to go other places probably to get away from me - this is the fourteen year old who ran away from home age 3 with a banana and two pairs of undies.

Introducing George to the new kitty today...he thinks he has been punished this last week as he's had no "IN" time with me...all good so far.

Comment

Hiya Happy--you brought back a memory. I was five when I got mad at my mom and ran away taking my 3 year old sister along. Took and umbrella, $20 bucks, and a piggy bank. Made two trips back up the elevator to take the piggy bank then umbrella and left outside the apartment door. Walked 3 large city block to my Auntie's. She ratted us out.:H You've got a live one there.
                            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

RingingCedars;1170350 wrote: Hiya Happy--you brought back a memory. I was five when I got mad at my mom and ran away taking my 3 year old sister along. Took and umbrella, $20 bucks, and a piggy bank. Made two trips back up the elevator to take the piggy bank then umbrella and left outside the apartment door. Walked 3 large city block to my Auntie's. She ratted us out.:H You've got a live one there.
                              :H:H How funny...I was probably upset about the banana... seem to be a family obsession...

Comment

myhappyplace;1170362 wrote: :H:H How funny...I was probably upset about the banana... seem to be a family obsession...
                                :H:H He knew how to get to you.:H
                                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
                                X