Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

KTAB;1170004 wrote:
    Here I got you somewhere to come an unwind for a couple of months during our summer/your winter. It could really do with your gardening skills I feel and you could bring some of you garden art with you too if it isnt too much trouble. I do like the guy in picture 25.

Ard na Mara - Large Waterfront Estate with Private Beach And Amazing Views across Bantry Bay Engel & Völkers Property Details | W-00ANFX - ( Ireland, Cork, West Cork, Beara Peninsula )
    Wow KTAB - stunning. I could bring all the Undies.

Comment

Goodmorning all

Just popping in to say Hi to you all, looks like I have quite a bit of catching up to do.
      Been busy redecorating the house, hanging new curtains, sewing new cushion covers,
      the list goes on ...

Will read back and catch up later, meantime have a great day all

Comment

Hiya Grundies.

Missy, my thoughts are with you and Mr B. Really hoping you get some rest too. I hear ya on the morphine
        Mr G, is that your machine in your avatar? V. nice
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Lillypond059;1170384 wrote: Goodmorning all

Just popping in to say Hi to you all, looks like I have quite a bit of catching up to do.
          Been busy redecorating the house, hanging new curtains, sewing new cushion covers,
          the list goes on ...

Will read back and catch up later, meantime have a great day all
          Lilly ! Good to see you back !
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1170334 wrote: the fourteen year old who ran away from home age 3 with a banana and two pairs of undies.
            Just had a bit of LBL reading that.

I was much more organised.
            My doll.(guidance)
            Packet of Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs.(hunger)
            Strip of Panadol and tightly wound bandage (injury)
            Pen and paper to let my mother know that I was dead and it was all her fault (vengence/communication)

So I pretty much had Maslow's hierarchy of needs covered I feel.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Jeez Missy.....bloody abdomens ! there's just so much crammed in there, makes it all so tricky....Morphine is about the only upside here isn't it ?

I'll be thinking of you both, and when you can let us know, OK ?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Missy thinking of you both, and sending good healing vibes your way, really hope you get some shut eye too. Lilly x:l

Comment

Just checking on Missy.

Nothing to report here - it's drizzling. Useless stuff.

Hiya Lilly - you've been very busy!!!!

Comment

myhappyplace;1168571 wrote: Nighters Missy! sleep well.

Rags dont see why we cant do November, will wait for Sunny to get back and make a plan...

Havent heard from Lilly for a bit....
                    Beauty! November then? I get back from Uepi 6th November.

Comment

Guitarista;1168576 wrote: No worries Rags. Everyone's welcome on saturday the 22nd of September 2015, at rear of 2/717 Lygon street Carlton 7.00 p.m. for 7.30.
                      I'll be there! Writ it in on the back of an envelope so I'll remember.:H

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1170415 wrote: Just had a bit of LBL reading that.

I was much more organised.
                        My doll.(guidance)
                        Packet of Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs.(hunger)
                        Strip of Panadol and tightly wound bandage (injury)
                        Pen and paper to let my mother know that I was dead and it was all her fault (vengence/communication)

So I pretty much had Maslow's hierarchy of needs covered I feel.
                        :H Fusk! I was 3 when I had the shits with my Mum for taking my older sisters shopping and took off to find them. Picked up by a lovely woman and her daughter at Rockdale Plaza - they weren't even shopping there. Came home in a paddy wagon much to my brother and his friends impressment (?) is that a word...piglet rubbing orf on me.

Hello Lilly welcome back!

Comment

Rags;1170426 wrote: Beauty! November then? I get back from Uepi 6th November.
                          Will check with the soccer playing workaholic when shes back tonight...sounds good doesnt it??

Meantime the Australian cricket team AND the defeated All Blacks ate at the restaurant I work for yesterday....all very exciting...All Blacks there for 5 hours....

Comment

myhappyplace;1170428 wrote: :H Fusk! I was 3 when I had the shits with my Mum for taking my older sisters shopping and took off to find them. Picked up by a lovely woman and her daughter at Rockdale Plaza - they weren't even shopping there. Came home in a paddy wagon much to my brother and his friends impressment (?) is that a word...piglet rubbing orf on me.

Hello Lilly welcome back!

Jesus !That is pretty impressive stuff !
                            I didn't come home in a paddy wagon until much
                            later :H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1170431 wrote: Jesus !That is pretty impressive stuff !
                              I didn't come home in a paddy wagon until much
                              later :H
                              Are you sure you're not one of my sisters?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1169781 wrote: Morning Doodyheads,

It gives me much pleasure to release details of this week's property purchase. I thought long and hard ... who likes to be near the ocean? who likes to cook? who likes to walk? who would appreciate the Sydney climate? There's plenty of space for doggies - maybe a veggie garden and some chooks could improve the joint a bit but hey - on the whole I felt it was totally suitable for KTAB. So I bought it for him. Enjoy.

The Keepers Cottage, Old South Head Road VAUCLUSE Expressions of Interest @ domain.com.au

It's lovely!
                                When's KT moving in? When's the housewarming?

Comment

Working...
                                X