Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

Rags;1170433 wrote: It's lovely!
    When's KT moving in? When's the housewarming?
    You really are a party girl aren't you? :H

Hanging about eating salad and drinking tea, waiting to see a new client at 2...hope Missy is ok...

Comment

Yay! Raggsy's back!!!!!

Comment

Hi theerre Tawn,
        Hi Undies!

I am really really really going to get mobile b/band. Soon.

Tawn, reading back, looks like you had a similar mamary scare like I did earlier this year.

Bridge, I have copied down and put on the wall your words a few pages back.... "We are all on our own journey......
        Missy,
        I truly hope all will be well with Mr Behaving.
        Try to get some rest if you can. Talk to you later.

Gee, reading back a lot has been going on.
        And I've been listening to your youtube offerings. Lovely!

Tawn, how is your vintage red euc going? Mine is very very scrappy looking.

Comment

I've just given the enegex guy the scare of his life,
          you see they have come to prune trees on our boundary, and we have an automatic gate, he could'nt get in, so decided to climb over the gate, as I pressed the remote controll, here he was sitting on top of the gate as it opened, he came to the door quite shaken I can tell you !!!!!

Comment

Lillypond059;1170438 wrote: I've just given the enegex guy the scare of his life,
            you see they have come to prune trees on our boundary, and we have an automatic gate, he could'nt get in, so decided to climb over the gate, as I pressed the remote controll, here he was sitting on top of the gate as it opened, he came to the door quite shaken I can tell you !!!!!
            LMAO! :H

Comment

Naughty Lilly!

Comment

Got another oxymoron for you - one of the boys mates out sailing and had his foot run over by the rescue boat.....

Comment

Oh Lilly ... that just made me spray the screen ....

Comment

Hey Happy!

Just been in to the piglet thread. How do you do the funky swirly distortion on the faces and car etc? Easy instructions please.

Comment

Here ya go Raggsie - just took this - it's looking pretty good, now about 7' high - a little bit moth-eaten I noticed but a pyrethrum spray should fix that. Lots of nice new juvenile growth. Found an interesting thing I didn't know before at the market yesterday - Loropetalum chinese "Plum Gorgeous" an whacked that in near it. It's of a similar tone and is supposed to get stunning fuchsia coloured flowers.

Comment

Yours is looking wonderfully healthy.

My poor little one is suffering. Don't know if it needs more water or what. Wonder if Nurse Jones has any ideas.

Comment

myhappyplace;1170432 wrote: Are you sure you're not one of my sisters?
                          Dunno. I'll send some DNA up.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Rags;1170444 wrote: Hey Happy!

Just been in to the piglet thread. How do you do the funky swirly distortion on the faces and car etc? Easy instructions please.
                            Back from meeting which was crap and school run....

Raggsey...In Photobucket under edit, there is a tab called distort and then a function called twirl. I just twirled his face a coupla times. Cool eh??

Comment

Might bugger off and do another plant reco before dark.....
                              I'll have alook into that Rags. Does look like a water prob, and if it's on a slopey bit at your place ? Jeez they're gorgeous though girls......Might see if I can spot one while I'm out....Oh Gord....here we go.....
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I wish Missy would check in. They're 2 hrs ahead - she should know something by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X