Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitarista;1170535 wrote: I bet you had a fag outta the side of your mouth, a hat on, one hand on hip, the other returning a smoking gun barrel to it's holster, squinting eyes looking west when you typed that.
    Yep. My job here is done...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1170534 wrote:

I saw Tawney's Precious Plum.......
      ....and by that I mean........ I saw Froglette's Lorepetalum, the cultivar name of which is Precious Plum......
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi all
        Its good to see that nothing changes here.....you are still as funny as ever
        I am back AGAIN!!!!! but this time I am going to beat this crap, I did it once before so I know I can do it again
        How have you all been

xx
        :dancin: enguin:
        starting over

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1170538 wrote: ....and by that I mean........ I saw Froglette's Lorepetalum, the cultivar name of which is Precious Plum......
          Glad you clarified. Didn't think my precious plum should be open to public discussion.

Hey Ronnie!!!!!!!!! Great to see you. How goes it? How are those boys?

Comment

ronnie;1170541 wrote: Hi all
            Its good to see that nothing changes here.....you are still as funny as ever
            I am back AGAIN!!!!! but this time I am going to beat this crap, I did it once before so I know I can do it again
            How have you all been

xx
            Ronnie !!!
            Oh my GOD.... I swear I was just thinking about you last week !!!!

God how ARE you ??????
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi tawny,
              On the whole things are going well and my boys are really well.....growing up fast!!!!!!!
              I hope things are going well with you xx
              starting over

Comment

LOL hi ya Bridget
                I hope your thoughts were nice ones..........................
                I am doing well and hopefully from now on I will do even better although I am only on my second day AF but it is a good feeling already
                How are you doing?
                xx
                starting over

Comment

tawnyfrog;1170542 wrote: Glad you clarified. Didn't think my precious plum should be open to public discussion.
                  No you've got to watch it with your precious plum...next thing you know there'll be a spammer...it'll go viral...you know the drill.....
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

ronnie;1170545 wrote: LOL hi ya Bridget
                    I hope your thoughts were nice ones..........................
                    I am doing well and hopefully from now on I will do even better although I am only on my second day AF but it is a good feeling already
                    How are you doing?
                    xx
                    Brilliant love. Still get on with plants better than people :H

As for steroidal growing children know how that goes ....

Hey remember that first challenge that we did together ??? AF month was it ?

Do you want to do another one ? Would that help ??
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bridget the 30 day AF challenge would be great
                      How many days are you?
                      starting over

Comment

ronnie;1170551 wrote: Bridget the 30 day AF challenge would be great
                        How many days are you?
                        Lost count Matey (must check diary) but that's not the point :H Let's 'Just Do It' quote Nike..
                        I think I shall combine it with a spring clean challenge as well, remember when we did that with Opal ?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Well done honey.....cant wait for the day that I can say I have lost count.........:l
                          I am defo up for the 30 day AF I cant remeber what the spring clean one was about.....
                          starting over

Comment

Just remember that I cant get on here as much as I use to as I am working full time at the moment I am only home today as middle boy was feeling sick......me thinks he is pulling a fast one from school xx
                            But I will make sure I sign in every day a some time xx
                            starting over

Comment

myhappyplace;1170429 wrote:
                              Meantime the Australian cricket team AND the defeated All Blacks ate at the restaurant I work for yesterday....all very exciting...All Blacks there for 5 hours....
                              well, hope they didn't eat and drink too much as they aren't exactly in top form for the World Cup!!!!

Talk-back conversations here have stopped being centred around how to be a good host to being centred on how to be gracious losers :H:H
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

ronnie;1170557 wrote: Well done honey.....cant wait for the day that I can say I have lost count.........
                                Once in a while I spaz out, normally because I'm upset or angry about summat....but spaces in between spaz outs are getting larger and larger.....
                                Right you're on girl....Day one tomorrow ???
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X