Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ronnie;1170559 wrote: Just remember that I cant get on here as much as I use to as I am working full time at the moment I am only home today as middle boy was feeling sick......me thinks he is pulling a fast one from school xx
    But I will make sure I sign in every day a some time xx
    Good woman.... and you know to PM me if I don't catch you here ...anytime....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1170560 wrote: well, hope they didn't eat and drink too much as they aren't exactly in top form for the World Cup!!!!

Talk-back conversations here have stopped being centred around how to be a good host to being centred on how to be gracious losers :H:H
      So what's going on Missy ?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thanks for all the good thoughts today Undies. I'm just back from the hospital. They decided not to do surgery as he seemed much better today, but kept him in for observation. But about 5pm he got a lot worse again, and in a lot of pain. Long story cut short, he did the "better out than in" thing (some of it over me thank you very much!!!) and perked up shortly afterwards. They've knocked him out for the night and I've come home for a decent nights sleep.

I have a workshop to run tomorrow afternoon that I cant get out of, so I'm not much looking forward to that as I would normally have done a lot of preparation today. So please send all the good sleep fairies my way so that I awake on top form!:thanks:
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1170567 wrote: Thanks for all the good thoughts today Undies. I'm just back from the hospital. They decided not to do surgery as he seemed much better today, but kept him in for observation. But about 5pm he got a lot worse again, and in a lot of pain. Long story cut short, he did the "better out than in" thing (some of it over me thank you very much!!!) and perked up shortly afterwards. They've knocked him out for the night and I've come home for a decent nights sleep.

I have a workshop to run tomorrow afternoon that I cant get out of, so I'm not much looking forward to that as I would normally have done a lot of preparation today. So please send all the good sleep fairies my way so that I awake on top form!:thanks:
          Jeez Missy...somethings going on....does he still have his appendix by chance love ? Have they done a white blood cell count at all (indicator of infection if raised) ? I'm sure they have ...

I do wish I could help
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

BTW, nurses rock!!

And actually the drs were pretty good too!

Relatives of the patient in the next bed should be given voice box amputations however. :H:H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

We've booked the sleep fairies to do a double shift for you tonight, Missy. Breathe.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1170569 wrote:

Relatives of the patient in the next bed should be given voice box amputations however. :H:H
                :H
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1170568 wrote: Jeez Missy...somethings going on....does he still have his appendix by chance love ? Have they done a white blood cell count at all (indicator of infection if raised) ? I'm sure they have ...

I do wish I could help
                  yes, still has his appendix, but the pain is on the left side not the right. They thought it might be diverticululitis and when I googled it this morning it seemed a right diagnosis to me. And they did bloods and nothing showed up. He was charted for some anti-biotics, but they didn't administer them as there is no sign of infection, and no temperature.

Awwwww, the cats have just jumped up beside me - one on each side. They are such good buddies!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1170572 wrote: yes, still has his appendix, but the pain is on the left side not the right. They thought it might be diverticululitis and when I googled it this morning it seemed a right diagnosis to me. And they did bloods and nothing showed up. He was charted for some anti-biotics, but they didn't administer them as there is no sign of infection, and no temperature.

Awwwww, the cats have just jumped up beside me - one on each side. They are such good buddies!!
                    Has he ever had diverticulitis before ? I'm guessing not....both of my parents get it, incredibly uncomfortable and painful.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1170570 wrote: We've booked the sleep fairies to do a double shift for you tonight, Missy. Breathe.
                      and snuggle those kitties...:h

Comment

No, but his brother had a bowel obstruction a couple of years ago, and apparently there is some genetic association around susceptibility.

He was however, very chuffed at his resting heart rate and his blood pressure, and we had lots of fun watching how his heart rate changed on the machine while undergoing unspeakable indignities :H:H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Right undies, I'm off with the cats to snuggle under the duvet. Throbbage to all xx

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

ronnie;1170544 wrote: Hi tawny,
                            On the whole things are going well and my boys are really well.....growing up fast!!!!!!!
                            I hope things are going well with you xx
                            Hi Ronnie, guessing you are surrounded by male growth hormones too?

Have to chooff undies, talk in the morning, some bits and pieces to put together and none of it fun.

Comment

Nighters Missy. Hugs to self luv.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1170575 wrote:
                                He was however, very chuffed at his resting heart rate and his blood pressure, and we had lots of fun watching how his heart rate changed on the machine while undergoing unspeakable indignities :H:H
                                :H:H:H

You sleep well mischief.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X