Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

Morning Frog, Techie, and all to follow,

Thanks for the pics Techie! Your daughter is beautiful mate. That smile will take her places! Love the pool. Is that a heart shape in concrete in the foreground? Are the 2 plates on the floor in lower left of kitchen pic for the chooks? Great to see you.

How are you feeling today Sunny? Hope it's not a long work day for you?
    Reasonably well rested here. Bit of a broken sleep, but bed was very noice, and could go back to it. Have also had a bit of a fluey croak in the chest going on this last week, and an interesting week it has been.

How's things Kaza?

How's Mr.B. Missy?

Farm's calm here.

Good day to you all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning little ones.

My poor boy is a complete pox wagon on awakening, so it's a day orf school, and heralds a bit of a quiet one for the mother in attendance. That's OK, I can investigate my plantings and read planty stuff ..... and stalk MWO.....
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Love the photos Techie.....

Really glad to see you relishing that new start.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Great pics, Techie - your daughter is lovely. Minimal housework - done. Now just waiting for the frost to disappear and we'll be orfandintuit. Have a great, productive day. And if you can give someone a giggle along the way, that's an added bonus.

Comment

Morning undies, sundries, Techie great snaps. B&I and will try to make someone at least smile TF but cheeses its not easy at the mo...orf and into it.

Comment

Having read what Bizman has gone through - I'm not going to piss or moan about anything for a long time. Bloody hell.

Comment

myhappyplace;1170898 wrote: Morning undies, sundries, Techie great snaps. B&I and will try to make someone at least smile TF but cheeses its not easy at the mo...orf and into it.
                What's up chook ?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all,
                  Just checking in before the school run (yes you are right Bridget I do have 3 boys and even the dog is a boy) at least I get to keep my make-up.....lol right i have a full day at work today (as usual) but it is day 3 for me and day 1 with my challage with Bridget and I am feeling good.
                  I will check in when I get home which will be in about 10 hours time.............. I might get my pay review today but I might also tell them that I would like to go part time as I never thought I would say this but I DO miss my boys.......lol
                  Hope you all have a lovely day
                  Take care

xxxxxx
                  :dancin: enguin:
                  starting over

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1170919 wrote: What's up chook ?
                    Absolutely bloody nothing!! Have given self kick up bum for wallowing.

Perspective received gratefully TF...

Ronnie - snap! and just finally got a girl kitty yay one for us!

Comment

Good woman Ronnie ....and I'm V.proud of you for turning this around before it creeps up.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Are you lurking Bridge?? I am putting off for another hour what I am not qualified to do...

Comment

myhappyplace;1170932 wrote: Are you lurking Bridge?? I am putting off for another hour what I am not qualified to do...
                          I am lurking yes ... in between taking man care of my man child....sneakily I like this as they very rarely let you be their Mum as they get too cool for it ...
                          What's up ?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1170940 wrote: I am lurking yes ... in between taking man care of my man child....sneakily I like this as they very rarely let you be their Mum as they get too cool for it ...
                            What's up ?
                            Do you ever procrastinate over something and then bite the bullet and actually do it well??

I think I just jagged something that I thought would take forever into a nearly 1 hour arent I the clever one session...

Know what you mean about the cool, though mine are still Mummys boys...

Also would have you know if you pulled your head out of Delicious and the Permaculture magazines that grey cardis are a bloody fashion statement....dont you read Shop til you Drop????

Comment

myhappyplace;1170944 wrote: Do you ever procrastinate over something and then bite the bullet and actually do it well??
                              Procrastinate over everything, then do the last minute rush. Usually a crisis of confidence on my part.....then disgusted to find that I had made it so much bigger and harder in my own head... Terrible habit...
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1170948 wrote: Procrastinate over everything, then do the last minute rush. Usually a crisis of confidence on my part.....then disgusted to find that I had made it so much bigger and harder in my own head... Terrible habit...
                                YES! that is it! and I do think I've handed it down. Watched eldest pull together an Ancient History assignment on Sunday night that had to be handed in Monday. Shuddered..

Think I might go to the bakery to celebrate...

Comment

Working...
                                X