Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Guests in August

Mmmm good to see you all keeping the threads safe for us lot. :H

Sunny - on my birthday, lunch out with some girlfriends which will be very cool and probably at home for the night with light food (?) depending on how much I eat!! And then Saturday night dinner with a couple who are really good friends at this place:

Alegria Mediterranean Bistro & Bar - Bistro - Dinner Brisbane, Breakfast Milton, Lunch Park Road

which is one of my favs. I love picky sharey foods - well most of the time I share...

Comment

Roight, youse lot. Have decided to leave the drawer for tonight so if you've got some friendly back-packers who need a roof, go f'rit and let them use my space. HOWEVER ... if, upon my return, I get the slightest whiff of fusking patchouli oil I'm going to throw a major fusking spazz. And that's not pretty.

Comment

I hope incense is allowed....have just lit a few sticks...

Comment

myhappyplace;1171020 wrote: I hope incense is allowed....
          Not if it's patchouli. Or anything 'vanilla'.

Comment

Logging off myself undies, we have severe thunderstorms and Mr HP not happy with computer being on - they reckon 27,000 lightning strikes in the last 24 hrs??? How'd I miss that?? we live in a funny little weather belt though......nighters!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1171021 wrote: Not if it's patchouli. Or anything 'vanilla'.
              Fusk - I have just singed my fingers putting the vanilla thingy out....lavender makes me puke unless its the real deal....what to do! what to do!

Comment

Log.off.right.now.

Comment

Hi Lovely Undies, Sundries, Internationalists etc etc etc
                  How are you all? Hiya Ms BBBJ, Tawny, Sunny, Happy, Mr G, Reggie, Ms B, Raggsie, Tips, KTAB, DG, SG, and all the other wonderful Undies that have sent me loving thoughts, white lights and very kind and caring words, I am so very fortunate to have you as my friends. I do sooooo appreciate your friendship and support. sorry I've not been around for a while, but I'm back now. I hope you've all enjoyed a great day and are looking forward to a fabulous day tomorrow. I am attending a Forum from early morning to late afternoon tomorrow - then going on a course for 2 half days after the Forum. H'mm so busy and of course - I'm busy being important (Ha ha ha). Techie, you have wonderful beautfiful daughter, what a smile! Hope you wake up not sore tomorrow Sunny. Love your place Techie. Stay well Mr G, take care of yourself, there are some nasty fluey bugs going around. Well I'm orf to do some back reading I think, been a bit out of touch - so gonna see what you'all have been doing. Take Care, enjoy your Wednesday and Love and Sunshine Always Kaza xx
                  Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Hello undies! I have not read back as I have not had a good day. Sleep fairies didn't arrive. Betty Puss decided that the 24 roll supermarket special on toilet paper was her new toy, IT dept at the workplace where I was doing the workshop locked me out of my account.

On the plus side Mr B is back home. Still with no diagnosis and a bit out of it with all the morphine he has been on in the last 24hours.
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hmmmm - that came out all wrong! Worried about Mr B and I'm sure Betty-Puss can sort herself out!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Evening all,
                        Just checking in before I relax for the night on the sofa whilst watching x factor, had a good day today and I hope tomorrow is the same although no news on my pay review yet...........
                        Why is it that after you have your dinner you always want to go to sleep..?????
                        Oh well hope you all have a good evening and I will try and check in tomorrow
                        Hope your doing alright Bridget and are ready for day 2 of our challenge
                        take care all

xxx
                        :dancin: enguin:
                        starting over

Comment

Marvelous and restful 1st day Ronnie. Actually really enjoyed just spending good time with the boy.
                          Roll on day 2.

What follow up is there for Mr B, Missy ?

I'm off to bunk down. All I've done is nibble and potter all day, so it's a wonder I'm tired....but there you go !

Sleep tight all.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

hey kids, and hiya ronnie.
                            Kaza great to have you back!!
                            HP is right about lightening. Power has been knocked out twice already.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

tawnyfrog;1171011 wrote: i got the boot camp dude yesterday but he still hasn't been blatted. Don't think I can be arsed anymore. And as for the Luxury Real Estate guy ... well he can get fusked because I've cornered that market.
                              watch your mouth young lady

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1656712=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning undies!!

sunshinetoday;1170960 wrote:
                                Anyways, it's a big important day on Thursday. I will be another day older if you catch my drift.
                                Sunny -

myhappyplace;1170964 wrote: Whoo-hoo! Guess what Sunnygirl? Its mine next week, Friday to be precise! I love birthdays and have made mine a birthday weekend, coz if I dont they wont...
                                You get yours next week HP - hope piglet has a good time planned for you!!

sunshinetoday;1170988 wrote: I marked the 19th on my calender, sounds perfect. I love road trips Rags, but it depends how much you do whether you fly or drive.
                                Rags we are eating at Bretts Wharf
                                Lily said she might be joining us as well.
                                Any other undies want to come or international guests?????
                                Is this 19th November?? If so I will mark it on my calender as Mr B has to go back to Canberra sometime around then, and we have that weekend in Batemans Bay to use up, so if it suits I might be able to tie them all up together.

tawnyfrog;1171021 wrote:
                                Not if it's patchouli. Or anything 'vanilla'.
                                I HATE, HATE, HATE vanilla. There is a certain generation of young women that were told it was highly attractive to blokes (I know this because some of my nieces are of that generation!) and went completely overboard on it. It is probably ok in its natural form, but when it is the main component of those vile body sprays it is truly disgusting.

byebyebridgetjones;1171066 wrote:

What follow up is there for Mr B, Missy ?
                                Mr B update: he has some out-patients clinics scheduled where they will do more testing. But all blood work and x-rays came through absolutely clear. But he continues to have a really bad headache, which wont go away and which I'm quite worried about, as he doesn't normally get headaches.

Anyway, hanging on in here. Got though the workshop yesterday remarkably well considering my lack of sleep!! 9 days until holiday ...... although I'm going to perhaps have a conversation with Mr B about location as the place we are planning to go to is about 2 hours drive from the nearest town.

Spring tomorrow!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X