Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dog, Sunny .... I've just realised its only Wednesday!!!!!

Sorry - it feels like its been a long week :H:H
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1171228 wrote: Oh dog, Sunny .... I've just realised its only Wednesday!!!!!

Sorry - it feels like its been a long week :H:H
      LMAO :H:H:H
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

You know what Missy, BEST POST to start my day. You gave me happy birthday graphics, as well as hope you will come in November. How WONDERFUL would that be? Pretty amazing if you ask me.

Clear beautiful skies here this morning. Looking forward to all the world has to offer. So I will be at it at work all day, well worth it to have the next 4 days off.

Hope all goes well with Mr B. Make sure he gets all the testing he needs and continues to get checked out until his health is in order. You take care of yourself too. Maybe buy yourself some chocolates.

Morning TIP!
        Have a WOnderful day everyone!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_e2D2qsaso[/video]]Billy Ocean - When the Going Gets Tough - YouTube
          Here is my Wednesday song to kick you off into the rest of the week.
          I dedicate to all the Undies, and techie and tip. Just has a groovy vibe.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

And Reg...if you're out there
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-tRXewCAmU&feature=related[/video]]Looking glass - Brandi you're a fine girl - YouTube

Comment

Cheeses undies, just found out my uncle passed away during the night. My father's youngest brother and the last of that family. A gathering of the clan is scheduled for Friday and Saturday. How much better can the week get????

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

sunshinetoday;1171271 wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_e2D2qsaso[/video]]Billy Ocean - When the Going Gets Tough - YouTube
                Here is my Wednesday song to kick you off into the rest of the week.
                I dedicate to all the Undies, and techie and tip. Just has a groovy vibe.
                I just played that twice and danced around my kitch...thanks Sun
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1171281 wrote: Cheeses undies, just found out my uncle passed away during the night. My father's youngest brother and the last of that family. A gathering of the clan is scheduled for Friday and Saturday. How much better can the week get????
                  Hopefully a hell of a lot better love
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1171021 wrote: Not if it's patchouli. Or anything 'vanilla'.
                    .....who wants to get around smelling like food ?
                    and it's disrespectful to the vanilla pod, which is a fine piece of dining.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all,
                      I am also a day ahead I thought it was the 1st today oh well one more day untill spring........lol
                      can anyone give me a cure for a snoring hubby that keeps you awake all night apart from bashing him one......lol
                      Well id better get the boys moving then move my self........it does not look like I can go part time just yet as hubby might not have the mountains of jobs that he thought he would have.....I will just have to wait and see how his contract goes
                      day 4 for me and day 2 for our challange......how are you doing there Bridget?
                      I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will check in tonight......I will try not to wake anyone when I get in as I know most of you are a couple of hours ahead of me..........lol
                      Take care
                      xxx
                      :dancin: enguin:
                      starting over

Comment

Thank you Bridge. Back at ya with my new fav Broken Bells. Not much to dance to but I love this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mkr19RSG6k[/video]]Broken Bells - The High Road - YouTube
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Miss Behaving;1171281 wrote: Cheeses undies, just found out my uncle passed away during the night. My father's youngest brother and the last of that family. A gathering of the clan is scheduled for Friday and Saturday. How much better can the week get????
                          Very sorry to hear about all your family issues. Will add your uncle to my prayer list!

John xxx
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1171328 wrote: Thank you Bridge. Back at ya with my new fav Broken Bells. Not much to dance to but I love this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mkr19RSG6k[/video]]Broken Bells - The High Road - YouTube
                            That's real.....thanks.
                            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

A good day today here Undies!! I ignored everything going on around me and lost myself in an excel spreadsheet. It was very catharctic!!

I did have a laugh at lunchtime though when I went out for my mid-day exercise. You may or may not remember this from when Tigger visited Wellington last year!!

Well this is what he looked like today!!!!!

This is all courtesy of a "guerilla knitters" group called "One Yarn Bandit" who do knitting grafitti!! They knit stuff and put it all over Wellington land marks. They do it in the middle of the night .... it completely cracks me up whenever I come across it!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I am in LOVE with the guerilla knitters!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X