Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1171510 wrote: I get mine tinted/dyed. Last time the girl forgot me gossping to her BF and just about burnt my fecking corneas out
    Do that still. The perming rods for your eyelashes look like little dollies ones...stings a little - its a weaker solution than they use on your hair. Opens up your eyes - no shit
    Sherlock - ammonia will do that everytime!

Stirly thought you were an honorary undie anyway??

Comment

tawnyfrog;1171520 wrote: Sometimes I plait them.
      Sometimes I reckon Undies thread should come with a warning "Caution - this thread may cause spurting of non-bodily fluids onto computer"

and I am not discussing this further.....

and dont start the waxing talk it does something to the menfolk. All I have to do is mention it and Mr HP gets into a lather????

Comment

tawnyfrog;1171515 wrote: I have mine thinned out every six weeks or so. It stops me twirling and chewing them.
        Why don't you just use a whipper snipper and save yourself some time and money ?....
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

stirly-girly;1171514 wrote:
          :H:H:H The question is - how do you know?

Is it a coincidence that this song is playing on the radio as I type....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9VrRc7THx4[/video]]CLIFF RICHARDS-DEVIL WOMAN live 1976 {WITH SUBTITLES} - YouTube
          It's just the odds Stirly......aren't that many around with balls......Undie men exempt from this judgement.....:H
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm going before the convo turns toward weight loss, sport bras and broken fingernails. See youse. Ring a ding-ding

Comment

Hello All Undies
              Great to be back Sunny, Forum was totally exorsting, so am off to bed to recuperate before my 2 day (or actually 2 x 1/2 day course for Thursday and Friday. Ms B I really hope all is well with Mr B. Mr G hope you are okay. Love and Sunshine to All, Take Care, Kaza x
              Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

Miss Behaving;1171517 wrote: Stirly -as an honorary Undie you should feel free to barge in and leave your manners for the follow up email :H:H Well I'm really good at barging in but I do usually start my first post of the day on a thread by greeting the posters....
                byebyebridgetjones;1171519 wrote: So I'm imagining that you've never had your bits waxed ?Jaysus, what kind of a question is that? That made me spit my tea all over my screen. You don't really want an answer do you?
                myhappyplace;1171522 wrote: Do that still. The perming rods for your eyelashes look like little dollies ones...stings a little - its a weaker solution than they use on your hair. Opens up your eyes - no shit
                Sherlock - ammonia will do that everytime! Lovely what the conversation get to when there are no men present. Mind you there were a few males on the Army thread a couple of nights ago and we sent them running...
                myhappyplace;1171522 wrote:
                Stirly thought you were an honorary undie anyway??
                I am at that and very touched that the Undies have allowed us Overies to participate in their enlightening conversations once in a while...
                byebyebridgetjones;1171524 wrote:
                Why don't you just use a whipper snipper and save yourself some time and money ?....
                Well that would just leave her with no eyelashes at all!!
                byebyebridgetjones;1171525 wrote:
                It's just the odds Stirly......aren't that many around with balls......Undie men exempt from this judgement.....:H
                Um, er, you forgot the Army men as well.... just saying....
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

eeky:

:lalala:
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;1171531 wrote: eeky:

:lalala:
                    Alright Army men exempt too
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1171527 wrote: I'm going before the convo turns toward weight loss, sport bras and broken fingernails. See youse. Ring a ding-ding
                      :H Gunner pack my princess arse orf to bed...catch yez on the morrow....

Nice to see you again Kaza....and Tabbers - run like a wild thing...there is probably no upside

Comment

stirly-girly;1171529 wrote:
                        JYou don't really want an answer do you?
                        no not really ....:H
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Right enough of this vulgarity....... I need my shower and my book.....

Ronnie ....day 2 done and dusted love.....how ya going ? :l

See you all for early roll call.....
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1171527 wrote: I'm going before the convo turns toward weight loss, sport bras and broken fingernails. See youse. Ring a ding-ding
                            kaza;1171528 wrote: Hello All Undies
                            Great to be back Sunny, Forum was totally exorsting, so am off to bed to recuperate before my 2 day (or actually 2 x 1/2 day course for Thursday and Friday. Ms B I really hope all is well with Mr B. Mr G hope you are okay. Love and Sunshine to All, Take Care, Kaza x
                            Good to see you back Kaza.

Sweet dreams to you ladies.
                            byebyebridgetjones;1171534 wrote:
                            no not really ....:H
                            Yah wouldn't have got one anyway.:H:H

Wishing all the Undies careful tuckage and a restful night's sleep. Off to bug the Army lot, if any of them are still around. Quiet day at work, as you can see...
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1171512 wrote: Nope. Balls aren't big enough to do the job.
                              :H:H

Comment

stirly-girly;1171536 wrote:

Yah wouldn't have got one anyway.:H:H

Good to know..... 'Night ya nut :H

Hiya Kaza
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X