Underoos and Guests in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhappyplace;1171523 wrote: Sometimes I reckon Undies thread should come with a warning "Caution - this thread may cause spurting of non-bodily fluids onto computer"

and I am not discussing this further.....

and dont start the waxing talk it does something to the menfolk. All I have to do is mention it and Mr HP gets into a lather????
    So, he doesn't have an electric razor then?

Well, you all saw my eyelashes.... not enough of 'em to bother tinting, perming or plaiting.

NOTICE: I'm typing this with laptop on my knees watching Tropic of Capricorn!! Another first for Raggsy.

Comment

Evening all,
      Tawny you always make me laugh, but now I cant get the image out of my head.......
      Yep day 2 all down Bridget, I am doing well at the mo, hope you are doing grand.........
      It looks like I will be going camping in the school hols...just me and my boys....hubby has to work.....YEY I cant wait to spend some fun time with my boys without Mr Ronnie shouting.......
      Hope you all have a good nights sleep......I might put an extra pillow on the bed just incase I need to smother Mr Ronnie......(only joking)......
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1171524 wrote: Why don't you just use a whipper snipper and save yourself some time and money ?....
        with the brushcutter attachment?

Comment

BUGGER
          The very first time I use my remote router thing, you all bugger off to bed.
          So I guess I'll have to log off and watch Spicks and Specks, which I've never really taken to.
          May join you with a book in bed.
          See you tomorrow.
          "night Ronnie. But do check out that Silent Nite. (Mr Rags has one)

Comment

Hi Rags,
            I think I will but the problem is I cant see Mr Ronnie going for it but I will defo look into it....thanks hun
            Enjoy your router thingy......
            xx
            :dancin: enguin:
            starting over

Comment

OMGOMGOMG,
              I finally make it home and read all about the fun of balls blocking arsehalls and you all piss off to bed. I mean it's almost my birthday and it feels like the night before Christmas.
              Well, hubs is just now about to serve up some fried tofu and veggies.
              I hope all of yous tucked in have a lovely sleep!
              xoxo from the midnight cowgirl!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

I'mjust watching Gruen Transfer.

Know what you're getting for your birthday yet?

Comment

Did Zenny miss that Hurricane? She hasn't visited us for a couple of days.

I bet everyone has POQued so they can be first to post on first day of spring.
                  So I will too.

Ooo Roo Undies. See you next month.

Comment

See you next month Rags. Hubs just fed me a superb dinner he cooked. I can tell I am getting special treatment already. As well, hubs said it's not about a present, it's about the experience I will receive.
                    YAY! So excited!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1171524 wrote: Why don't you just use a whipper snipper and save yourself some time and money ?....
                      :H:H:H:H:H:H I could lend you my mulching mower, that way you wouldnt have to empty the catcher
                      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Working...
                      X