Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Cute!
    I have a 95 Toyota 4-Runner Ltd, and I love it. It's carried me through a lot of adventures and I've steadfastly refused to trade it in over the years. Really enjoyed pulling the cocky men out of the mud at the cabin. :H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

We were four wheeling in our '53 Willies back in '89 and got stuck. It had a winch and ex was cursing having to get us out and along came another off roader. Four big dudes jumped out, lifted us back on the trail and were gone again in a flash. It was a bit unreal.:H
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Mine is the same color as the one you posted, R.C.

Comment

Excellent taste my friend!

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Abielle;1163560 wrote: hi! just checking in here...i was on chat last night, and enjoyed talking to y'all. got done with work around 5, and have just been bumming around the house since i got home. reading, and listening to music. hope everyone had a great sunday!
            welcome and it was nice chatting with ya ...
            RC THATS THE only one i take from CVS the cheap stuff ...
            well ruby sounds like you had fun and hubby is still alive ...lol
            nice fennel i want one ...
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Rog I don't know what CVS is. They key for these things to work is to make sure the body is not acidic. Things like sugar, wheat, caffeine, dairy and night shade veggies tend to keep the body acidic. Taking a calcium/mag/D supplement will help keep the body more alkaline so it does not rob it from the bones and further cause degeneration/pain. I just hesitate to recommend if I don't know the brand as some could be doing more harm than good. Natural anti-inflammatories are curcumin and bromelain.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Yo....Yo just laying back with my Hommies ! Ha! Hope everyone is Jamin man ! Ha! Tony ! Ha!
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

haha love the second one in with her legs up! How's you Tony?

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RingingCedars;1163589 wrote: Rog I don't know what CVS is. They key for these things to work is to make sure the body is not acidic. Things like sugar, wheat, caffeine, dairy and night shade veggies tend to keep the body acidic. Taking a calcium/mag/D supplement will help keep the body more alkaline so it does not rob it from the bones and further cause degeneration/pain. I just hesitate to recommend if I don't know the brand as some could be doing more harm than good. Natural anti-inflammatories are curcumin and bromelain.
                    ok send me a list and ill do some re-seach .. ob what you surjest
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

tlrgs, my mom takes a product called Zyflamend, by a company called New Chapter, and she said it has worked wonders. she has taken it for more than ten years. it has curcumin in it....which comes from turmeric. i am thinking of starting on it too.

Comment

Evening all - just popping in to say goodnight. Hi Abi - welcome!! And Ruby is WAY older than me by the way!!! Hi to everyone else - glad you had a good time at the 70th Fen - that is a long time married - how wonderful!!

Hi RC - good to see you here today - will tell you about the garden another time - am off to bed right now. Hi Tony - funny pic!! Rog - you are falling apart!!

love and hugs to all,

sun XX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I'M HOME....SUNBURNED AND MUST HAVE 50 MOSQUITO BITES...but what a place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          First though...some pictures of my sweet father's garden...he is famous in St Simons for this

he was embarrassed and said eveything was dead, but I ADORE sitting out there
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

and now, the trip

the main room at the lodge

Bret pretending to be a country squire

the lodge

Comment

Dad being silly in my glasses

Clay having a Ralph Lauren moment

my private beach

where I learned to "crab" and caught over 20 blue crabs that we steamed that night

Comment

Grant in the sea palms...the light was perfect

58 sand dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the beautiful swing

live oaks and spanish moss...my atttempt at being artistic

Comment

Working...
                                X