The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, he's no big deal. He dated a relative of a relative, and when he 'friended me' I allowed. Now he's asking all kinds of questions, and tells me he thinks someone is 'watching' him, 24 hours a day. I have sympathy for him, but no way will this go any further. I'm making no more replies, and may block him (but that is so hurtful, I hate to!).I'd demand my girls do it, and Hubs would too, but it's just little OLD me, so harder, you know!?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi all--Ruby suggested I drop in here. My journey has had fits and starts-- but I am ready now to make it a true journey forward and hopefully no steps back. I am going to go the the doc and get topamax (which I used to use for migraines), I have purchased some supps, and read the MWO book. I am going to continue with my weekly therapy. I am also incorporating better eating and exercise before my body implodes from the crap I have been putting it through. Thanks for listening!

Comment

Hi ATL - welcome to our crazy family. It is nice to have you here. I use Topa - am on my second go round with it. Please feel free to PM me with any questions you might have okay? It is always nice to have someone new coming in - Ruby - who by the way, is THE OLDEST PERSON HERE, is really nice, but you have to watch out for her as 'cos of her advanced age, she does tend to get muddled sometimes. But we forgive her because of HER ADVANCED AGE.

Welcome ATL - nice to have you join us.

Sun XX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Welcome ATL! So glad to have you here. Sounds like you have made your plan and know what you need to do. :goodjob: That's great. I'm still on the one day at a time but really working on my plan too. So many helpful folks here.

Sunni - you made me laugh. Better watch out for when Ruby reads that. :H
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

ATL, SO glad you posted here!! Pay no attention to the old woman behind the cute avatar. SunnyD won't even remember what she said tomorrow!! :H
            I'm doing my own haircolor job for the first time in a decade. Lots of trouble, but nice to spend $15 instead of $150! Now, if I can figure out how to trim it!
            A good day here, really. Hubs went out and bought us a pizza, made me eat. OK, I picked the cheese and toppings off and ate them, on one slice, but 'twas good. Old Sun, did you check out my recipes? I'm making one tomorrow night. Have a refrigerator, counter, full of garden veggies and figs. Must get some jam made as figs are so perishable (and expensive to buy).
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hellooooo all! Today was a better day than the last two...which my previous posts have indicated. I talked to my store manager, and almost went to HR, but decided that if the person who was doing the info spreading would just cut it out, I'd be fine.
              And, my sweetie got home today. He suprised me! We went out for vegan pizza, and had chocolate mint rice dream ice cream sandwiches at home afterwards. I am a happy girl! Oh, and this concludes day 31 AF. O yeah! Hope you all have a good night. I am off to bed, gotta wake at 5:30 am tomorrow.
              xo
              Ab

Comment

I'm posting from my phone for the first time. woohoo. I'm sitting in my car waiting while James (remember my friend I helped go to Fresh Start Recovery Clinic) is in having his first job interview in 8 years. He has done a complete turnaround with his life. I'm so proud of him.
                Thanks for your praise for my wee Chicken. She's such a baby. I have taken some pictures of the Sobriety Wall and my vegetables which I will post later it seems MWO accepts my phone photos but not the ones I take with my camera so I will be using my phone from now on.
                OK. Not going to push my luck here and write an uber post only to find it won't post successfully. Love and hugs all my Lovelies.
                :h Mish :h
                sigpic
                Never give up...
                GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                Remaining a perpetual possibility
                Only in a world of speculation.
                What might have been and what has been
                Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

hey there everyone well had a good day but sue wasnt feeling very well after the avocodes sale so had to do a drive by for her and she check out ok .. but was worry there .. and while she was there ...i just kept on doing things around the house ...it didnt workout to meet with that guy today.. so tomorrow morning at 8;30 to9 am we have a meeting and as for the other job i have to just make one call to find out a price for two 4'metal gate frames .. to give her a choise of all wood which is cheaper or have two gates made which is strong and last longer and just nail the picket to it ..
                  a big welcome to ATL sounds like a wonderful plan stick with it and come here and vemnt scream yell here before you pickup that first drink and would love to hear more about you ..
                  but anyway have an awesome night and monday one and all :l:h:l:h
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hello again dearest of friends. ATL, great to have you here on the journey. I'm glad you listened to Ruby and joined our little band. It sounds like you have a good plan and believe me, never underestimate the power of a solid plan. It's really important in our recovery.

Well, in my phone post (hurrah, it worked) I mentioned photos of the garden and Sobriety Wall. I'm furious I don't have any 'before' shots, but believe me, it was a hideous mess of dead things and dead lawn apart from a wonderful climbing rose which has just had its big pruning (our seasons being opposite from yours). I don't even have pics of 'the process of transformation' but only ones I took over the weekend. And here they are...
                    sigpic
                    Never give up...
                    GET UP!!!

Comment

The passionfruit vine is looking a bit spindly at the moment, but it'll be going wild before long, I hope.
                      I didn't build the garden wall with the rhubarb. Attached files [img]/converted_files/1650286=6345-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1650286=6346-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1650286=6347-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1650286=6348-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1650286=6349-attachment.jpg[/img]
                      sigpic
                      Never give up...
                      GET UP!!!

Comment

The last photo shows the shadecloth I put up...the gap leading out of the courtyard is still in progress. I'm sewing the seams and all the velcro by hand as I don't have a machine.
                        I absolutely hate sewing!!!!!!!!!!! But it will look fabulous when it's done and keep this little Chicken safe. Attached files [img]/converted_files/1650287=6350-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1650287=6351-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1650287=6349-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1650287=6353-attachment.jpg[/img]
                        sigpic
                        Never give up...
                        GET UP!!!

Comment

good morning time to get up and smell that strong coffee and get your motor running and head out on the high ,looking for adventure and what ever comes my way ... ok im singing hehehehehehe
                          well anyway you know what i mean ..
                          mish love the pics looks great and well have an awesome monday enjoy stay strong shifting forward and thinking positive ...
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hello all-- day 2 today and a better frame of mind-- slept very well last night and hopeful to make changes I need and want. Hope all have a great day! I am re-arranging cabinets today (using that fine legal education--ha!)

Comment

hi peeps...I have been very VERY puny...but I am think I am back.....will check in later
                              GOOD JOB ATLThrash...hang in there sister!!
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Wow Mishy...your Sobriety Wall is fabulous and VERY inspiring.........AMAZING, really!!
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X