X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

For my frickin' anniversary!?!?!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Your hubs took you to Lowe's for your anniversary? Time to kick some hub-butt, Rubes!

Comment

Yes Fen (post 589). I think he's still breathing though, and the bleeding has stopped.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rubes, you must impress upon Hubs that a five star restaurant is the only venue for you!

Comment

I think there is an impression in his head. Can't read it clearly, though.
            sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;1167348 wrote: I think there is an impression in his head. Can't read it clearly, though.
              Yer cracking me up, that poor guy! LOL
              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

rubywillow;1167348 wrote: I think there is an impression in his head. Can't read it clearly, though.
                ROTFLMBO!!!! Way to go, Rubes!

Comment

too funny ruby .. well good night one and all have a great day tomorrow
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Sweet dreams. xo
                    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Happy Anniversary Ruby--mine is coming up in one week. My husband asked me if I wanted to postpone celebrating it because of the not drinking thing as he termed it. I probably snapped at him a little too much when I told him that the "not drinking thing" was a permanent thing and that if was unable to enjoy a celebration without me drinking with him then we needed to talk! I guess he has seen me try and fail so many times.. But I am resolved. However, I don't think we will be at Lowes (hee)! Maybe Target though! Good night all-- 2 days down, a lifetime to enjoy

Comment

ATL, it's normal to feel a bit sensitive at the beginning of the change, so talk gently and soon to your Hubby. Get some sparkling pear juice to toast with, it's wonderful. Found I just love the bubbles! And celebrations are best remembered sober. Your hubby is dealing with changes too.
                        I've warned everyone NOT to bother me today, I have too much to do. I have made a promise tho to paint something to be auctioned for my cousin's animal rescue mission, but she tells me it's next month! Yikes!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

ATL, Rubes...you gals sure know how to have a good time on your anniversaries! Lowes? Target? :H

It's so dark this morning, and we're having severe storms all day. Mrs. Fen is agitating for me to go to Tick Hollow and paint. I'll have to forgo purchasing a ladder and mending the exterior mouse hole up near the peak.

Comment

Good morning All. Tornado season here. The prettiest town in Ontario got hit Sunday. Major wreckage and one life lost. We've had some rip through this area but normally just bush damage. Freaky to drive by a string of massive roots up ended like they've been yanked up by a string. Nature is so powerful.
                            Cooler here but supposed to be nice the rest of the week. Bring on the sunshine and blue skies!
                            Have a good one folks.
                            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Good Morning RC - tornadoes - now? Gosh! How awful - was it near you? Glad you are safe! I wish our temps would stay cooler - tomorrow heat index is supposed to be 106!! Yuck.

Where is everybody this morning? Very quiet here..... SO pleased you had such a good time at Lowes Rubus !!! (good grief, the romance in your hubs just gobsmacks me - sounds like my hubs long lost twin).

ATL - it takes time for hubs to try to 'get the picture' when we really do mean it - they have seen it many times. Hang in there....and have a good anniversary.

Biz - when are we going to hear your news that you were on about?

Grateful - how are you doing? And Vicki - how is your hand? Effie - you were going to post Monday? fen - you out at Tick Hollow? Rog - are you busy working? Ruby - I hope you are taking it easy - fine chance !!! Bird - I know you are busy!! Jan - working....Tony - probably looking for daft pictures... who else..... I KNOW I have forgotten people - so sorry. Have to get going - day off today and off out. back later all,

Hugs and love, Sun XX
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning family!!

I'm back after my MIA time traveling around and my mini vacation.. I have missed you all so very much!! I have lots to tell you.

Oh, my God, it took me two days to read up on all your posts. Lots going on and some newbies too! Wow, that's great! Welcome ATL and Abi. You have found a great place here with the most wonderful, funny, witty, adorably crazy people here. I just couldn't imagine my life without them!

I'm attaching some pics to show you what a beach looks like in this part of the planet Have still a bunch more to send you all. Oh, yeah and a small pic of me sending a big smile your way.

At work now, but I'll pop in later and address each and every one of you.

LOVE YOU ALL:h:h:l

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1650754=6356-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1650754=6357-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1650754=6358-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1650754=6359-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1650754=6360-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X