The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good morning everyone ..just a quik pop in .... have an awesome day one and all
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Morning everyone. Got to run but I'll be back. :h:h
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good morning, friends. Hugs, Nora.:l

Effie..your beaches are so pretty but you are even more beautiful!!! Glad you are home and I can't wait to hear more from you.

Ruby...why am I not surprised about your anniversary trip to Lowe's? I have one of those husbands too....sigh. I hope you get everything accomplished that YOU want to and you are left alone.

Hi, sweet Sunny. What are you up to today? Our weather is perfect! The temps are high 70's, low 80's with no humidity...in fact, I had the heater on in the car this morning...it was "only" 55 at my house. Are you off today?

Fen....you are such a busy beaver....errr..squirrel. Can you pack up some of your energy and mail it to me??? Please????

Roger...I hope you have an awesome day too.

Vicki....I tried to call you this morning and Paul said you were sleeping in...which I am so happy about. I'll try again later this afternoon. Hope you are feeling better and taking care of yourself.

I'd like to ask for special comforting thoughts and prayers for Biz and his family. He will probably be on here later today to update you on things. Thank you, dear friends.
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

I KNEW I had forgotten someone - HOW could I forget....NORA? I am so sorry Nora!! Hope all is well with you!!:l:l

Effie - wonderful pics

Hi Grateful - Yes, I am off and have already been up and going - had the AC chap come at 7.30 this morning then took Ben for his first trip to the groomers - turned out it was the lady that I used to ask for, for Maggie at the other place where I used to go, but they don't let you stay with your dog any more, so I don't go there any more. Anyway, she is really nice - he was fine and the whole thing was probably worse for me than him!! I am not off running errands. Yes, Biz will be in my prayers.

Hugs to you my friend....

Love, Sun XX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Love the pics, Elf! You are such a cutie!
            Good to see everyone checking in. I'm at full speed, of course, but have to tell you guys something. Maybe my response to Hub's anniversary plans was too severe - with all the major changes at his job, he's in a meeting at another plant he may be taking on soon, and he called to tell me he just noticed he's wearing 2 different shoes! Now, that wouldn't be out of the ordinary for me, but HIM?!?!?! :H I've laughed for an hour. This will go down in the books!! Having a good day, no pressure on me except the geothermal meltdown that is my house! And, in my part of the world, tornadoes can happen in January! Sad, but true.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rubes.....what have you done to your poor husband???? You are either rubbing off on him or you knocked him silly............thanks for the good laugh....I really needed that right now!!!!:H

Comment

some asshole called in a boum threat to the schools. they called 911 and didnt say which school and all the schools are evacuated and the kids are on the way home via bus..well it makes me sick and sad and well... I came home and am waiting for them...

Comment

Oh Bird...that's scary! I hope it's all just a prank. Make yourself a nice cup of tea and enjoy your lovely daughters.
                  Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Yeah, I hope so. And then when I got home I was on the toilet and the phone started ringing and I wanted to get it just in case and ended up peeing my pants a little now I gotta wash clothes

Comment

OH FUCK! Tea is definitely in order. Double chamomile!:l

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

haha...with valarian!

Comment

You know what...I'm so dense sometimes. I often forget that some people on the boards have kids that read this stuff. So I apologize for my language.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Grate, love, I know ya'll are busy, but read back through my posts yesterday, esp with our lovely Fen, and you'll get an idea of what COULD have caused the cyborg's malfunction!!
                            sigpic
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Bird, when I was the big high school's secretarty, we kept getting those. If it makes you feel any better, they are usually caught. One came when it was snowing, and my children saw me walk back into the building to help, got really upset. Also, one day, because I'd worked in the school system a long while I recognized a boy and 2 older women who shouldn't be there. As I watched, they pulled the fire alarm, evacuating the school. That was a no-brainer to close. Obviously these are young people who have never worried about their children.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey, guys....we just felt the earthquake that happened in Virginia.....very scary....I thought our building was falling down......I'm sure a lot of people on here felt it too....Tony? Lots of evacuations going on.....

Comment

Working...
                                X