The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grate, ANOTHER reason Hubs limps!! :H Years ago when I had pneumonia and broken ribs, I slept downstairs for a while. We had a sizable earthquake here in Georgia. When he FINALLY came downstairs and we talked, he said he came down because he thought 'You had fallen down'. Is that not grounds?? :b&d:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Wow...he has some nerve!!!!......we are not used to this around here...it's a big deal to us...I have the news on watching all the evacuations
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

So pleased you are all okay...... we get the odd earthquake here, being on a fault line and years ago, we were supposed to have a "big one". Schools were closed, everything. Hubs had given me a 12 places setting dinner service for a wedding pressie that I hated, so I put it all in a top cupboard in the kitchen .....and hoped!!!! LOL - it never happened. I finally told him how I felt about it about 10 years ago and we got rid of it :H

Anyway - so pleased all of our family are safe. Thanks for checking in Grateful. Bird - so awful about the creep that called in - so sad that there are folk who get a kick out of doing things like that. Glad you are all safe too

Ruby - ROTFLMBO !!!! He thought YOU falling made the noise of an earthquake - TOO FUNNY !!!!!!! My sides are hurting from laughing. Ahem....sorry.......

I will check back shortly - lots going on today - please be safe everyone - love you all,

Hugs, sun XX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Yeah, Sun, he won't repeat THAT one either!! I know I'm a fatty, but C'MON!! But we both laughed over it. (Won't tell what I told him I thought HE was doing!)

Something I just read: "We cannot change anything unless we accept it." "Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses. I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become." "You are what you do, not what you say you'll do." "Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you." "People will do anything, no matter how absurd, to avoid facing their own souls." "Shame is a soul eating emotion."
          And - "The greatest tragedy of the family is the unlived lives of the parents."

Jung
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I don't want to go and mow .......
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Grumble mumble moan whinge

Comment

So I am posting instead - How is everyone????

Comment

I am painting sandwich board signs. Are you moving now?
                  Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Grateful, I am so thankful you are okay! I heard it on the news and called your cell phone because I don't have your work phone, but I am thankful you checked in with us. I am praying for all of those affected. I'm typing away today with both hands and I am really gonna be hurting! I am really a VERY stubborn person! I'm going absolutely crazy SITTING and doing NOTHING!!! Love you all, Vicki
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

RingingCedars;1167734 wrote: I am painting sandwich board signs. Are you moving now?
                      Am I moving now??

Comment

no, not yet LOL

Comment

I Will! Right now !!!!

Comment

I'm back!

I got home a little while ago and called Vicki cause I forbid her from writing back?! I know how this is for her to be in pain and at the same time having to stay still not being able to do what she wants to is, mildly putting it, very frustrating. Well, Vicki, you have to hang in there and stick it out, honey! I know it?s hard and we?re not in your shoes, but there is so much love here for you, so use it all up and, you?ll soon realize that time will go by so fast the less you use your arms right now, the sooner you will recover. My prayers and thoughts are with you all the time.

Rubie, so much is going on with you, girl! I just love the fact that you share every little happening, every little emotion with your unique sweet funny way. This little Elf here is you are one pretty lady, no wonder they?re stalking you?!!! I know you can take a compliment from me, so don?t tell me you can?t hear it! Not like Sunny would put it ?she?s looking good enough despite her age?!?, right Sunny?? ha ha! I love how you two get at each other with all your witty comments! You gave me such a good laugh with hubs having two different shoes on..! I was laughing all by myself at the office, they must have thought I lost it?.!
                            It?s a tremendous challenge what your hubby is going through at work and having to give an answer to so many people about their future job prospect, is a VERY difficult task?.! And?.., let?s face it, men find it way more difficult to do this, than women do! Sorry guys, but that?s the truth! Women can adapt and deal with things in a more flexible way than men can! That?s why they say: ?Look behind any successful man and you will find a strong loving woman there?. Very true! So, don?t worry Rubie, you got it all covered..! That?s NOT a compliment, it?s a fact!!

My sweet Fen, I absolutely loved the Fennel-mobile! But, all the work you?ve done at Tick-Turkey hollow?,(TTH is what I?ll be calling it from now on!) absolutely amazes me!!! Now.., in one of your posts you said the magic word ?Massage?..! Don?t we all need one after our day is done! Don?t overdo it though! One step at a time, OK?

Grateful, thank you so much for your lovely comments and let me say that Addie is an absolute doll! Enjoy her as much as you can, cause time flies by so fast and before you know it, she?ll be a grown up little lady and you?ll be missing the time when she was little.

Nora, it seems that it was very hard on you after the children left. I don?t know the details, or the circumstances, but don?t let this get you down. Rubie gave you some good advice. Listen to her and hang in there my sweet ((((((((Nora)))))))).

Sunny hon, I?m amazed with all you?ve done with your garden. I would love to be able to see it some day. You might envy me for being close to the sea, but I envy you more for having a garden to attend to and enjoy every day. I miss that so much since I?m stuck in the city. I would love to have a dog or two and a garden..! Isn?t it amazing when we look at things from a different perspective? We do take things for granted?, until we stop having them! I would give anything right now if I were able to come back home! Amazing, isn?t it?

MB, sweet Jan, I absolutely loved the pics of you and your family! You all look so great! Good thing you had some relaxed time with them before the colonoscopy ordeal you went through! Is it true? Do we all have to do this at one point?? I don?t know if I can put up with laxatives and castor oil?.! NO, I will NOT do that! But?., then again?,(uhmmmmm) what if the doctor orders?? I don?t know?! I guess I?ll do it??? Well.., for now I?m glad you?re over and done with. What about the results? Do they let you know right away? Please tell. Oh, yeah, I forgot to say that you look wonderful!

RC, did you say something about tornadoes..? God, I have never experienced one, but I?m an expert on earthquakes! Being through a few of them as I?m sure Nora has too. By the way, I loved Rubie?s joke with the coconut tree..! So funny!! And.. what about the wedding? Any news?

Last, but not least, Rog, my dear friend, I?m so happy you hang in there and finally got busy working. It just goes to show you that good things come to those who wait. You inspire me and although I haven?t met you, I?ll go along with Rubes! EAT AND DRINK LOTS OF FLUIDS!

I can?t wait to hear from Michael!

Tony, Hiya man!

Hi Mish, Australia! Wow, I loved what you?ve done with your place. Really beautiful!
                            Well, guys, I have to go now, it?s kind of late for me and I have a busy day at work tomorrow.

I?m so happy I got caught up with all of you. More about me and my latest ordeals tomorrow and, yeah? I have started on chapter 3?.! Need to finish the picture, so keep your eyes out for it!

Like Rubes said and I quote ??You are a very talented bunch, and have so much to offer?:h

All my love,
                            Eff

PS: Rubes, Elf wants to see some paintings of yours...! So, get started!

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1167738 wrote: Am I moving now??
                              HAHA Bonk! Must be the fumes.:H
                              Got ya going though.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Hi Ruby, Grateful, Vicki and Effie! Going to look at your pics now Effie. Glad everyone is safe too!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X